In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• I'm back!

I missed you guys!
    wub.gif
  • BWAAAA

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    iiiiiii
    *gasp for breath*
  • Yay!

But I have to go to school on Monday.

Buttnuggets. :[
  • haha nice word

i started school on thursday! dry.gif

im sure it will be fine. smile.gif

how was vaca?
  • I'm back too my lovelies! Been listening to New Shoes on the ipod because I missed you guys too much!

xxxx
  • Ugh, I don't like school. It damages me. The kids, the homework. *shudder*

Why Thursday of all days?

Edit: Oh, right, my vacation. It was great. I did a lot of shopping! But the flights were really long to and from. Not to mention this one flight attendant on the longest flight was probably trying to fulfill her life's mission of ticking me off majorly. Such a bad attitude! And she totally looked hideous, which was like, about 50% of the problem. I mean, if you're going to be ugly, you might as well be nice.

Edit again: Yay! Electra! Anti-Paolo! (But not for long, heeehee!)
  • Courtney, how long were your flights? Mine were 10 and 3/4 hours!! So long...
  • thats a really long flight!!!!

im glad you had fun courtney!

yayyy electra missed us!!

woooooooo

thursday because my school is GAY but its easier to only have two days of school and then a weekend
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 24 2008, 12:11 PM)
    Courtney, how long were your flights? Mine were 10 and 3/4 hours!! So long...

Going there, the longest on was 13 hours long! Coming back, the longest was 10. :/

QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Aug 24 2008, 12:23 PM)
    thats a really long flight!!!!

im glad you had fun courtney!

yayyy electra missed us!!

woooooooo

thursday because my school is GAY but its easier to only have two days of school and then a weekend

Yay!

Although I did buy a pair of yellow pants I'm regretting very much...

Ugh, school tomorrow. I hope I don't cry. It's like going back into shark-infested waters.
  • im sure it'll be fine
    but if people are dumb
    i will beat them to an effin PULP
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Aug 24 2008, 06:37 PM)
    Although I did buy a pair of yellow pants I'm regretting very much...

ohmy.gif you could never regret buying yellow pants.
    also, good luck sexy! i hope you meet nice peoples.
  • Ooo Tease, an elffin pulp? You sound dangerous, girl!! Remind me not to get on the wrong side of you! tongue.gif;)
    Good luck honey, have fun!
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Aug 24 2008, 09:45 PM)
    im sure it'll be fine
    but if people are dumb
    i will beat them to an effin PULP

Aw!
    I wish we went to the same school.
    Thanks!

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Aug 25 2008, 01:18 AM)
    ohmy.gif you could never regret buying yellow pants.
    also, good luck sexy! i hope you meet nice peoples.

ohmy.gif
    I didn't meet no sexy peoples.
    That one creepy dude. I saw him. Twice. I'm scared he'll be in my French class.

QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 25 2008, 09:15 AM)
    Ooo Tease, an elffin pulp? You sound dangerous, girl!! Remind me not to get on the wrong side of you! tongue.gif wink.gif

It wasn't bad.

This is how my first day of school went.

The whole day was advisory, where we got our schedules and junk.
    It was a new school, just built. And it was built really BAD!
    My old school, the one where I used to go with my red-haired boy, was amazingly built. I may have hated attending it, but it was really pretty, an architectural gem among schools.
    This one is awful! Not even the teachers know how to get around it. It's like, totally a maze or something. And so NOT pretty! All the hallways look the same - plain, blue and boring. How I miss my old school now in comparison.

I didn't cry today, but that's because we all didn't go to any classes. That's when I really get the idea that my freedom is gone for about 8 months. Hopefully, despite two AP classes, it'll take just as little time as last year.

I don't want to cry. I say it every year, but like all the years I've ever gone to school, I cry. At home though, but sometimes just a little inside during school. The total depression wears off after a few weeks or after some boy has just caught my eye. None yet. Apparently all the butt-ugly ones are here and the other got left behind.

On the bright side, for US History I got my great 9th grade Geography teacher who like loves me. Yay!
    But I'd much rather stay at home.
  • Hey Hey Hey!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I missed like everything. I've been so busy this summer, with going on vacation and getting ready for school and stuff. But I started school today. As in college!! So exciting! But I forgot how much I hate going to class haha
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 25 2008, 09:15 AM)
    Ooo Tease, an elffin pulp? You sound dangerous, girl!! Remind me not to get on the wrong side of you! tongue.gif;)

haha smile.gif
    QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Aug 25 2008, 05:45 PM)
    Aw!
    I wish we went to the same school.
    Thanks!

ohmy.gif
    I didn't meet no sexy peoples.
    That one creepy dude. I saw him. Twice. I'm scared he'll be in my French class.

It wasn't bad.

This is how my first day of school went.

The whole day was advisory, where we got our schedules and junk.
    It was a new school, just built. And it was built really BAD!
    My old school, the one where I used to go with my red-haired boy, was amazingly built. I may have hated attending it, but it was really pretty, an architectural gem among schools.
    This one is awful! Not even the teachers know how to get around it. It's like, totally a maze or something. And so NOT pretty! All the hallways look the same - plain, blue and boring. How I miss my old school now in comparison.

no prob

creepy boys freak me out.

wow that sounds JUST like my school
    everything is boring and gray and blue except for about two classrooms and its really small but amazingly hard to find classes everything is in weird places that are hard to find
    AND you can easily punch a whole in the wall because they are so thin. last year it happened three times. i even saw one kid actually punch the wall and it totally busted into a big crater.
  • Yeah, I had to talk to him (creepy guy) today or else I would've never found my class. Which he is incidentally IN. mad.gif

Wow! Your walls are that thin? Ours are made of cinder blocks. It's like a prison or something.

Today I met someone I'm sure I'll totally hate. She was talking about this one Vietnamese girl, and I was like, "Who's that?"
    Girl: Don't worry, she's Asian. All Asian people know each other. You're probably related to her.
    Me: (Ughhh, I hate you. Go die.) Um, I'm half-Asian, so...I don't know her. But I must know a lot of half-Asian people.

I was hoping she was smart enough to get that I was just trying to mock her for thinking that people of the same race all know each other, but she's pretty dumb so my witticisms won't work for her. Oh well.

AND! AND! This one girl who totally stereotyped me last year and is a total annoyance who walks like a pirate and looks like a manatee - IS IN MY AP BIO CLASS. I came in, sat down two rows from her, and she says, "Courtney, why don't you sit by me?"
    Me: (No reply.)
    Her: Do you not like me or something?
    Me: (under my breath) No. I don't like you.

And WHAT does she do? She takes her things and transfers to the seat RIGHT NEXT to me. Ughhh. I can't believe her. I can't believe she so wants to be friends with some Courtney she made up with her stupid stereotypist mind. If she actually opened her eyes and her mind, she'd probably see a person she wouldn't like, so I am more than EAGERLY waiting for that day. And I can't believe myself for telling her not to sit by me. Or for telling her I didn't want to be friends with someone who doesn't even know me.

I hate school.

QUOTE (porifera @ Aug 25 2008, 06:08 PM)
    Hey Hey Hey!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I missed like everything. I've been so busy this summer, with going on vacation and getting ready for school and stuff. But I started school today. As in college!! So exciting! But I forgot how much I hate going to class haha

ohmy.gif
    How was it, Patty?
    Did you have fun? Did you make friends? Where do you go?
    Aw, my Party Patty is growing up!
    Don't be too partyish. tongue.gif
  • C, want us to sort theses idiots out?

• courtney give me her number and i willl make her ears fall off.

*hug*

p.s
    HI PATTY
    lalalaaaa
    where'd you go for vaca?
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 26 2008, 06:21 PM)
    C, want us to sort theses idiots out?

Haha, if you could, PLEASE! wub.gif

QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Aug 26 2008, 06:43 PM)
    courtney give me her number and i willl make her ears fall off.

*hug*

Whoa.
    You're really not to be messed with.
  • i'ill get the"teaching" bat

and we will "teach" her a lesson