In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• Courtney, gimme her address and as soon as I've done a little bit of anatomy and surgery training, I'll give her a sex change wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 27 2008, 06:16 AM)
    i'ill get the"teaching" bat

and we will "teach" her a lesson

Wow, you're really well-versed in the art of mafioso phrasing! I'm impressed.

QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 27 2008, 08:32 AM)
    Courtney, gimme her address and as soon as I've done a little bit of anatomy and surgery training, I'll give her a sex change wink.gif

Haha, thanks. But with her looks (both of those girls actually), she's halfway there. (Oooh.)
  • BOOOM!

take that you ladyman
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Aug 26 2008, 08:30 PM)
    Haha, if you could, PLEASE! wub.gif

Whoa.
    You're really not to be messed with.

lol

QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 27 2008, 08:32 AM)
    Courtney, gimme her address and as soon as I've done a little bit of anatomy and surgery training, I'll give her a sex change wink.gif

niiiiice

stupid ladyman

:gasp:
    my ap us history teacher is intimidating
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 27 2008, 06:51 PM)
    BOOOM!

take that you ladyman

Haha

"ladyman"

nice.

QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Aug 27 2008, 07:23 PM)
    :gasp:
    my ap us history teacher is intimidating

ohmy.gif
    Don't let some person intimidate you, a superior Paolo wife!

I'm switching out of my Biology AP class. After only two classes. It seems easy, but it takes up way too much of my time outside of school. But you have to wait until the third week of school to get switched out. I'd rather have three weeks of this nightmare than a whole year though. Two more weeks! I hope nothing goes wrong.
  • Paolo update?!

Okay, so this was on Paolo's Wikipedia page so it might not be true, but:

"Paolo has said that he will be releasing a new album sometime around November 2008."
  • yea! i was searching for paolo stuff and i saw that. i hope it's true! : D
  • Me too yo.

I'm expecting a love-filled ballad about his five-ish wives.
  • Girls, I have it on very good authority that Paolo Nutini spits when he sings. My unnamed source had to step back from the front row to avoid a drenching.

Just thought I'd let you know tongue.gif
  • nice of you to mention that...

and i hope it's right, this new album thing
  • hayley williams also does this...

maybe they could spit together =p
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Sep 7 2008, 11:44 AM)
    Girls, I have it on very good authority that Paolo Nutini spits when he sings. My unnamed source had to step back from the front row to avoid a drenching.

Just thought I'd let you know tongue.gif

:0 i was in the front row and he did not spit on me...he does get very sweaty though }:]
  • oh dear spit and sweat!
    whats next? tears?
    jk

hi everybody!!!
    i miss you guys
    i have had a busy/happy/depressing week!
  • Ew!

But what if he spits love?

huh.gif
  • Haha Paolo's new slogan:
    "Paolo Nutini. He makes all the girls wet, sooner or later..." wink.gif

OMG that was wrong. Even by my standards. laugh.gif

• hahahaha... Alice you never dissapoint
  • oh wow...the thread just hit a new sexy low =p
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Sep 8 2008, 09:42 AM)
    Haha Paolo's new slogan:
    "Paolo Nutini. He makes all the girls wet, sooner or later..." wink.gif

OMG that was wrong. Even by my standards. laugh.gif

Hahaha, OMG, this is why I love you.

QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 8 2008, 10:38 AM)
    oh wow...the thread just hit a new sexy low =p

Indeed it has.
  • Hm, I'm missing my Paolo buddies, so anything related to Paolo must be posted and thus congregrated around.

Paolo Nutini gets first big royalty cheque and blows it on car for his mum
    Sep 7 2008 By Billy Sloan

PAOLO NUTINI has splashed out on a TVR Chimaera sports car - but cannot drive it out of his garage.

The Scots singer snapped it up after finally receiving the first big royalty cheques for million-selling 2006 debut album, These Streets.

But the 21-year-old cannot drive and has gifted the car to his mum Linda as a thank you for supporting him.

Paolo said: "It's a beautiful TVR Chimaera four-litre - a burgundy soft-top with a cream leather interior.

"All the power in the car is at the back so it feels like the Batmobile when it takes off.

"My mum and dad always supported me so it was a nice feeling to buy her the car."

Paolo - who scored hits with Last Request and New Shoes - hopes to pass his driving test so he can get behind the wheel.

He has been learning in an old banger which his parents use at their Paisley chip shop.

He said: "It's an old Renault Clio they use for deliveries so it stinks of fish and chips."

Paolo is set to join an elite club of Scots pop millionaires which includes Annie Lennox, Jim Kerr of Simple Minds and KT Tunstall.

He said: "A few big royalty cheques have come in.

"I put them into my bank account and didn't even look at them. It felt good.

"I probably have the means to be a millionaire but I'm not quite there yet."

Adding to his fortune is a £400,000 deal with Puma sportswear, who are using his hit New Shoes in a campaign.

To launch it, he performed at the Beijing Olympics and sung a surprise duet - Bob Marley classic One Love - with the world's fastest man, Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt.

The honour is the latest highlight in an incredible 18 months for the star.

He has also opened for the reformed Led Zeppelin, had a coast-to-coast tour of America and seen his songs used on hit TV shows Grey's Anatomy and CSI: Miami.

Paolo is enjoying fame and fortune - even if it sometimes has a down side.

He said: "I like going to movie premieres.

"I went to the opening of the new Batman film, The Dark Knight, in London and it was good seeing Christian Bale. But with that comes all the other stuff.

"Sometimes you'll get a real a******* come up and say, 'You can't sing for s***.' "Most people think you're cool but there are always others who want to have a go just to see how you'll react."

Despite his heavy schedule, Paolo has found time for longterm girlfriend Teri Brogan.

So does he have any plans to follow in the footsteps of Scots singerAmy MacDonald, who has just got engaged to footballer Steve Lovell?

"Am I getting engaged too? What, to Stevie Lovell? I don't want to break Amy and him up just yet," joked Paolo.

"I've no plans to get engaged. But am I still madly in love? Yes, I'd say so."

I'm learning to drive in an old Clio that stinks of fish and chips

Paolo Nutini

SUNDAY MAIL

b.sloan@sundaymail.co.uk

EDIT: What?! Paolo sang at the Olympics? When was this?

Oh, and guys, I forgot to tell you. You know how Paolo is in Electra's basement. Apparently she doesn't even have one? laugh.gif
  • PAOLO SANG AT THE OLYMPICS????
    WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?????????????

AND I MISSED IT???????????????????

p.s
    i miss all my paolo buddies
    and all the boardies, i haven't been on here in soooo long stupid school!!!!!!!!

for courtney!

your the rappah, im the freezah
    and i neva wanna leave ya
    me and you are one and two
    and paolo loves both me and you
    unless we reveal
    with the greatest zeal
    a stalkerish side
    that will make him run to the ocean tide

haha
    omg i haven't rhymed in a while that one kinda sucks!