In this Discussion

Guilty Pleasures

Comments

• QUOTE (tonetoile @ Oct 27 2008, 09:08 PM)
    YES. I totally pretended that I couldn't stand it for a while (partially because, apparently in the books, Serena VanDerWoodsen's summer house is in my hometown, and it hit a little too close to home), but I love it. I love it all. My only complaint: I want it to be the Chuck Bass Show. Seriously. Kid's a CREEPER but I love it.

The Chuck Bass Show, haha! I love how at first I was all about Serena and Dan and now I hate them and love Blair and Chuck. That show is really persuasive and manipulative just like Chuck Bass.
  • the wiggles tongue.gif

i think i actually am a little kid.

i know, i'm 14, and i may be little to some people, but i mean, i'm in highschool, i trick or treat, i watch scooby doo, and i've never been to an actual party. biggrin.gif

yay, i like being a little kid biggrin.gif
  • girls are my guilty pleasure
  • QUOTE (Zakitar33523 @ Nov 4 2008, 05:16 PM)
    girls are my guilty pleasure

you know, you dont gotta feel guilty about that.... unless its werewolf girls.

also. i love nelly.
  • Hmm, I'm going down down baby yo street in a Range Rover
    Street Sweeper baby cocked ready to let it go
    Shimmy Shimmy cocoa wha listen to it now
    Light it up and take a puff, pass it to me now
  • biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
    I haven't heard that song in forever, but it is ridiculously catchy.
  • Laguna Beach...

My roommates and I watched all of season 2 last night... yikes. We were then delirious afterwards and created a fake maid for our apt...
  • Celtic Thunder- linkies
    Basically, they're the male version of that show Celtic Woman.
    ...yeah...

but this one's really cute- Keith Harkin singing smile.gif
  • Love Bug - Jonas Brothers

Oh no, Do I actually like a Jonas Brothers song?... actually, I like three of them rolleyes.gif haha, I feel so ashamed
  • i have no respect for the jonas brothers, especially since they murdered Hello Goodbye by the Beatles.

my guilty pleasure is smelling my pillow.
    because it smells like me biggrin.gif
    it helps me sleep tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Extraabsorbant @ Nov 9 2008, 09:23 PM)
    i have no respect for the jonas brothers, especially since they murdered Hello Goodbye by the Beatles.

Yeah, I don't really like them, I don't like their voice. They sound really whiny when they sing. I just really like that song
  • that's like how i like the song The Bad Touch by The Bloodhound Gang
    XD
  • I have a new guilty pleasure...

Tough Love on VH1.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 23 2009, 03:22 PM)
    I have a new guilty pleasure...

Tough Love on VH1.

Muahahaha me too.
  • I like listening to videogame music lol
  • dude, 8-bit music is some seriously awesome stuff.
    No need to be guilty about that
    biggrin.gif
  • ...yeah, not just the 8-bit music of old ...I also listen to some of the more recent game soundtracks, too wink.gif
  • ah, nothing wrong with those either. Or maybe I'm just a terribly lame geek xD

I've actually been getting more into 8-bit as a music form separate from videogames. Like the stuff at 8 bit peoples. That's some cool shit.
  • QUOTE (Mo_Papparani @ Apr 8 2009, 11:10 PM)
    ...yeah, not just the 8-bit music of old ...I also listen to some of the more recent game soundtracks, too wink.gif

Hey now, Bioshock has one of the greatest soundtracks ever. Cohen's Masterpiece is amaaazing.
    and Jonathan Coulton's "Still Alive" at the end of Portal? It's what I sing while I'm cooking dinner (much to the chagrin of my roommates, I'm sure)

[My brother really likes video games]
  • I personally like the soundtracks of Twisted Metal, Katamari Damacy, and all of the Mega Man (classic, not X) series (gotta love the classics) tongue.gif

...among *SO* many others