In this Discussion

OK Go Fan Art

Comments

• QUOTE (Rebekker @ Oct 19 2008, 11:46 PM)
    My Betty Crocker Fudgy Chocolate Chip Cookie mix stuff... It could have been done better but I just kinda thought about it right as I was putting the fudge on tongue.gif

^^Haha!! How did I miss this! Love it!!!!

Dear Mayo, You are amazing. When one of my books needs an illustrator, you will be the first person I contact! How long did it take just to draw it?
  • hehe, thank you!!!

@Tempe: Yay, I'd love to illustrate one of your books. tongue.gif It always depends, as this is basically the picture from the internet it doesn't take too long, everything else, the signature Andy for instance does take a while, as they're all in my head and have to be put to paper first.

@Rebekker: I use special fabric paint, no marker, cause those just, I dunno, they don't wor right for me I have very small brushes and mix the paint with a bit of water and then draw with that. That way it'S also easy to make coloured shirts, like the one I did for Rachel, there is loads of paint on it tongue.gif I started with marker, but they weren't thin enough and weren't given me any freedom, but maybe those I had just were cheap ones tongue.gif I know that there are crayon fabric marker, but I haven't found them here yet, and as I still think it's easier with paint, I am not missing those

@the others: wub.gif

smile.gif
    There was a second of thought, a whole second, were I thought about putting the contest url on the shirt, haha
  • The shirt is so cute Mayo!! You should just put the url on a piece of tape or something and then stick it onto the shirt. Andy would probably give you lots of points for that.
  • I agree with Kalinda, put the URL on the shirt somehow. It's an AMAZING shirt and I know Andy would appreciate it. biggrin.gif
  • AAHHHHHHHHHHH
    Oh my fucksy.
    That's incredible. I mean I knew you were amazing, but even I was surprised by the brilliance of that shirt.

Yeah try to somehow tack a piece of paper with the url on to the shirt and send a picture of it to Andy! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Oct 20 2008, 03:02 AM)
    mmmmmmmmmmmh, yummy biggrin.gif I'd LOVe an OK Go cake!!!

QUOTE (katieyellow @ Oct 20 2008, 07:10 AM)
    and bekker... mm mm good. i do that with my toaster strudel wink.gif

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Oct 22 2008, 12:17 AM)
    ^^Haha!! How did I miss this! Love it!!!!

haha, thanks, It was very good by the way biggrin.gif

QUOTE (mayonaise @ Oct 22 2008, 02:38 AM)
    @Rebekker: I use special fabric paint, no marker, cause those just, I dunno, they don't wor right for me I have very small brushes and mix the paint with a bit of water and then draw with that. That way it'S also easy to make coloured shirts, like the one I did for Rachel, there is loads of paint on it tongue.gif I started with marker, but they weren't thin enough and weren't given me any freedom, but maybe those I had just were cheap ones tongue.gif I know that there are crayon fabric marker, but I haven't found them here yet, and as I still think it's easier with paint, I am not missing those

yeah, I see what you mean, I have Fabric Markers. I'm not very good with paint. The markers aren't very thin but if I just lightly touch the fabric it makes a thinner line. I haven't actually made anything yet, though. Well, I did make a shirt for a Weird Al concert, but it was just writing. I've been wanting to make a shirt and draw on it, though.
  • Mayo, seriously, that shirt is epic. And yes, tag on the website addy to get some extra credit points.
  • i love that shirt, my darling!!
    even though i think the one i got is pretty freaking amazing wink.gif

andy will love it.
  • first off, mayo is ridiculously good at making t-shirts
    (but everyone knows that by now)

secondly, my friends and i spent hours the other day making exact replicas of tim, andy, dan, and damian out of sugar cookies
    they were awesome!
    i'll have to upload the pictures of them sometime
  • QUOTE (heydoofball @ Nov 14 2008, 11:38 PM)
    i'll have to upload the pictures of them sometime

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13288510@N03/3040505538/
    there's one of the photos...
  • QUOTE (hensocks @ Dec 17 2008, 05:19 AM)

they look very yummy wink.gif

I drew a picture at school in maths lesson
    because I was bored laugh.gif
    [attachment=469:Kopie_von_DSC00713.JPG]
  • QUOTE (hensocks @ Dec 17 2008, 05:19 AM)

once again, i just have to commit a sentence to the sheer amazing-ness of those cookies
    (the band member ones were great)

...AND i just made a little polymer clay sculpture of teeny okgo damian in a jar
    it didn't come out as well as i had hoped, but oh well
    (well, i should say that the sculpting didn't come out that well. i don't know how the finished product will look because it is in the process of baking as we speak/type)
  • QUOTE (heydoofball @ Dec 22 2008, 11:48 PM)
    ...AND i just made a little polymer clay sculpture of teeny okgo damian in a jar
    (well, i should say that the sculpting didn't come out that well. i don't know how the finished product will look because it is in the process of baking as we speak/type)

It's ADOREABLE!!! thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    I need to find a jar for him to sit in! I knew exaclty what it was when I opened it but the way and it is so the lamp shade (in the good way lol)
  • QUOTE (hensocks @ Dec 24 2008, 05:40 AM)
    I need to find a jar for him to sit in! I knew exaclty what it was when I opened it but the way and it is so the lamp shade (in the good way lol)

glad you liked it!
    can you post a pic when you get the chance
  • QUOTE (heydoofball @ Dec 23 2008, 08:48 AM)

wow...that sounds great !!!
    I really want to see it smile.gif
  • QUOTE (PinkMuffin @ Dec 18 2008, 03:16 AM)
    they look very yummy wink.gif

I drew a picture at school in maths lesson
    because I was bored laugh.gif
    [attachment=469:Kopie_von_DSC00713.JPG]

...........wow.

Also I had a massive trip just then looking at your signature, I was like... they've been breeding!!
  • QUOTE (hensocks @ Dec 24 2008, 05:40 AM)

really hensocks, pics please
    even if they're not that good
  • I am bored and missing teeny ok go.

I have first of two final essay course test tomorrow and have to talk about a book I havent read yet ... and talking... Im scared. so this was helping tongue.gif

• laugh.gif haha, I love it!!