In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• was the soap made from unicorns?
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 10 2009, 01:32 AM)
    was the soap made from unicorns?

no, but it was shaped like teeth...
  • dang. i just hear fanciful i think unicorns
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 10 2009, 01:43 AM)
    dang. i just hear fanciful i think unicorns

what if i told you they were shaped like unicorn teeth?!?
  • i would be very much interested in this soap
  • re: above

they are awesome! I should take a pic. Maybe I shall. Thank you, Darbie!

re: airport

yes, jealous bastards were jealous of my fanciful soap.
  • Yay!! I'm back!! I missed you guys!

Now, who wants to run me through on everything I missed?? Oyyyyyyy, so much stuff! I'll be reading for days!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 11 2009, 12:40 AM)
    they are awesome! I should take a pic. Maybe I shall. Thank you, Darbie!

you're welcome... and thanks for the card...

random: i just choked on my hair... some of it got sucked into my mouth when i coughed and then i choked on it... yuck...
  • Just watched the season finale of season 4 of House.

ranks in the top 2 of saddest finales I've ever seen.

the other one is Season 2 of Doctor Who.

I can't decide which was worse.

But I'm all teary now.

=(
  • He looks like Jim Sturgess AND is also named James?

Dang.
    Best picture ever.
  • QUOTE (Jillian Summer! @ Jan 19 2009, 06:03 PM)
    Best picture ever.

*points to the one on the left in the back* that's my uncle!..
  • Best internet Meme ever:

photoshopping Aretha Franklin's inauguration hat onto other unrelated pictures.

• QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jan 25 2009, 10:32 PM)

laugh.gif wub.gif laugh.gif :rofl: you've just made my day, milkie! laugh.gif wub.gif laugh.gif
  • Ladies and gents, you're looking at Tempe, the next Southern bell. Yeah, I'll be bringing the Glam Rock to Jackson, Mississippi for two years. And at the end, I'll be a pediatric dentist! These past few months of applications, interviews, and then waiting for a computer system to match me to a program have been crazy. And now, in honor of the occasion, the great Johnny Cash....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzhzCF77GDo
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 27 2009, 12:32 AM)
    Ladies and gents, you're looking at Tempe, the next Southern bell. Yeah, I'll be bringing the Glam Rock to Jackson, Mississippi for two years. And at the end, I'll be a pediatric dentist! These past few months of applications, interviews, and then waiting for a computer system to match me to a program have been crazy. And now, in honor of the occasion, the great Johnny Cash....

whoo hoo!!!
    oh, and dot dot dot is playing jackson mississippi in march, so hopefully they'll come back down there while you're there as well!!!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 27 2009, 01:32 AM)
    Ladies and gents, you're looking at Tempe, the next Southern bell. Yeah, I'll be bringing the Glam Rock to Jackson, Mississippi for two years. And at the end, I'll be a pediatric dentist! These past few months of applications, interviews, and then waiting for a computer system to match me to a program have been crazy.

Yay, Tempe! Maybe now thay you're moving to the southeast, OK Go will come by soon!

QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jan 26 2009, 12:32 AM)
    Best internet Meme ever:

photoshopping Aretha Franklin's inauguration hat onto other unrelated pictures.

Please to be photoshopping above bears with said hat kthnx.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jan 27 2009, 07:15 AM)
    whoo hoo!!!
    oh, and dot dot dot is playing jackson mississippi in march, so hopefully they'll come back down there while you're there is well!!!

you have no idea how happy that makes me! I was afraid I'd have to go all the way to Memphis, Nashville, of New Orleans for a show. Heck, Jackson is the home of the blues and such so I'm glad to know the cool acts do stop by!

Yey!!! I do hope they'll come there again while I'm there. I'll tell them Darbie sent me wink.gif

QUOTE (MyFavoritePerson @ Jan 27 2009, 08:26 AM)
    Yay, Tempe! Maybe now thay you're moving to the southeast, OK Go will come by soon!

Yes! I say we start bombarding Ok Go with demands to visit Ol' Miss and the whole southeast! If they loved Nola, they'll love the rest of the south. Where do you live,myfavperson? wink.gif

Thanks guys! Could never have made it this far without your humor and support. You all keep me sane.