In this Discussion

Paolo Nutini

Comments

• Paolo buddies!
    Wherefore art thou?

Anyway, I was one a cruise and there was this kid that looked exactly like Paolo.
    And some other things that make me feel like a freak.
  • what made you feel like a freak?

i am here!!!!
    ive been busy working at target, and getting ready for senior year tongue.gif

and being fridges girrrrrllfrieeennndd
    haha
    smile.gif
  • YAY
    That is so adorable! You guys are going to make little ice cubes!
    (Get it? Hahaha)

OMG senior year.
    When does school start for you?
    For me, August 24th. sad.gif

Well...I kind of think the cruise ship singer was kind of cute. I saw him around the ship and he was pretty spicy looking.
    So I looked him up on Facebook and apparently out of all the cities in the world, he's from my city. ohmy.gif
    (Like 80% of the workers on the cruise ship were from other countries like Russia and stuff.)
    It doesn't really make me feel like a freak, I don't know what I meant by that. huh.gif
  • lol yeah i know wink.gif

school starts on this thursday sad.gif
    its so depressing!!!
    but exciting smile.gif

aww
    how old is he???
    you should post a pictuuurreee
    are you gonna add him on facebook? or would that make you feel like a freak lol tongue.gif
  • OMG Thursday already?!
    What a weird day to start...

His name is David and he's about 24. Which is kind of old compared to us.
    I'm not going to add him...I've never even talked to the guy.
    Not to mention he's probably gay. sad.gif His eyebrows are more expertly done than mine are!
    But maybe he's like Joe from the Jonas Brothers...I think he plucks his eyebrows.

Paolo has a new music video. It has some dude dressed up as a bunny...
    Coming Up Easy music video
  • yeah its kinda lammme
    but tomorrow for the last day of summer im going out with the fridge and some friends to see 500 days of summer, which looked cute and then going to go eat biggrin.gif

awwhhh i hope he's not gay!! ohmy.gif

haha that video is so weird, and the bunny is creeepyyy
    but i like the song biggrin.gif and paaoolloooo
  • Aw, that seems like a great "last day of summer" thing to do! Let me know how it goes. smile.gif

Haha, me neither, but it doesn't really matter since I'm most likely never going to see him again.
    Oh David sad.gif

Apparently the song is about Paolo's struggle with weed.
    He said it himself... ohmy.gif
    But yeah, bunnies shouldn't have human faces!
  • omg!! no wonder there is a bunny in the video lol

yeah i will! it should be fun
    i just don't want to start schoooool
    ugh!!!!!!!!

i hate crushes like that, they are so ... crushing.
    lol
    and i hate how much fun flirting is lol it gets you into trouble sometimes
  • Haha, I know, I was like, What the plemo, why is there a bunny?

I don't want to start school either, especially as a SENIOR.
    OMG I'm old. I remember being a freshman and joining the boards.

Yep, it's annoying too because he lives in the same city I do but so do two million other people!
    Haha, what made you say that? Did you flirt with someone and get into trouble recently?

• yeah i just had the crappiest first day of school ever
    and it turns out me and fridge aren't going to work out.
    its laaaammeee..
    but yeah no details but the only thing is that i realized i like the fridge as a best friend and not a boyfriend. its complicated lol. blink.gif unsure.gif dry.gif

but i feel like crap!!! and the fact that my bro wants to move out with his gf and live together and my parents will not approve unless they are cold in their grave and im scared of whats going to happen. so im all like wiggginnn oouuutttt

and theres a guy at work who is 23 and me and him flirt a lot for fun but he is a big flirt in general so i know he doesn't really care, but i think its fun!

you should look for him (stalk)
  • Aw, I'm sorry, don't worry, there are plenty more fish in the sea!
    (i.e., Paolo) wub.gif
    And I love you, so it's all good. smile.gif
    Maybe the second day of school will be better. Any homework?

Whoa, that's intense, that happened to my family before. I don't know, I hope it works out.
    My sister ended up coming up, I hope your brother does too, or whatever it is you might want to happen.
    Good luck!

Haha, you have to admit it is pretty fun. Just make sure Mr. 23-year-old isn't some creepy rapist or anything. ohmy.gif That's bad.

Err, you know me, I tried that. ph34r.gif The thing is, the cruise ship workers are away for like six months at a time, are off two months and then go back for another 6 months. So he probably just crashes at his parents' house or something.
    And I'm creepy so I found his Twitter thing and he sounds pretty gay. Not to mention his picture on there is him flipping the camera off!
  • yeah, ill dream of paolo wub.gif that always helps wink.gif
    i love you too rappah!!!!

btw you should see 500 Days of Summer if you haven't already, its a good movie!

i hope so, but ill love him no matter what he does, i just hope it doesn't pull our family apart.

lol yeah i know, i work with him and the good thing is i could totally kick his bootay cuz he is shorter than me and quite scrawny. but thats okay hahaa its still fun. ill break open a can of whoop ass if necessary smile.gif

ooo yikes! thats not fun
    and flipping it off???
    i hate those kinds of pics!! its like "wahhh??" blink.gif "that's niiice"
  • Ah yes, Paolo. He will always be there.
    Just like my Freezah! wub.gif

Okay, I will! I've heard really good things about that movie.

I hope it doesn't either! I hope everything gets better...

Haha, that makes everything better, knowing he's shorter than you. And scrawny.
    You could probably just send a tiny gust of wind his way in case he ever attacks you. cool.gif

AHH
    I know! I hate that gesture in general. It's so 2002.
    Oh well.
  • yup wub.gif

soo my bro and his gf got the apartment, he hasn't moved his stuff in yet, but probably will today.
    so im going to wait and see how things turn out for them.

haha yes, i feel like im in control during flirting rolleyes.gif
    hes a dork! lol

so ive decided that i don't want a boyfriend. not until i figure my life out and am at least in college
    knowing what i want to do with my life.

yeah
    thats a TOTAL turn off for me.
  • YAY wub.gif
    Buddies forever! We must meet up sometime and conquer Paolo world.

Well I hope they'll be okay. Is it their first place? I guess it's much easier when you have someone else to share with.

Sometimes I don't think I'm lfirting but I am....

Aw, that's good. Watch out college boys. cool.gif

Indeed, good tihng Paolo doesn't do that gesture. I guess it isn't popular in the UK?

P.S. OMG OMG I start senior year tomorrow. Ew. And I have 4 AP classes on one day.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Aug 17 2009, 03:16 PM)
    Paolo has a new music video. It has some dude dressed up as a bunny...
    Coming Up Easy music video

i was literally chilliing whit my bunny when i saw this and started watching it... my bunny Bunnicho dug the starting but as soon as the bunny/man started dancing she got up and zipped across the room

i dont think she approves.

i think its a nice song but vids not wierd enough... like if hes going to go wierd go all out outherwise its like an inbetween normal and wierd limbo
  • LOL
    Aww, bunny!
    Not to mention one with good taste and judgment of so-so videos!
    wub.gif
  • Heya my babies!

Just popping in to show you this interview thing in a British magazine that came with our sunday paper.

YAY!

Love you, bunnies!
  • Aw, thanks, Electra, O Mighty Anti-Paolo.

Thanks for thinking about us. wub.gif

Oh and there's him and the weed again...
  • yeah that little bunny man is going to be following him for a while.

but its good to hear from Electra Almighty. wink.gif
    jk
    but forealz!! love you anti-paolo!!!