In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ Jun 24 2009, 03:19 PM)
    Happy for you!

Thanks!

QUOTE (MyFavoritePerson @ Jun 24 2009, 08:32 PM)
    Congratulations! I got rid of someone selfish and negative in my life also.

Doesn't it feel great?!
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jun 25 2009, 01:52 PM)
    Thanks!

Doesn't it feel great?!

haha totally!
  • I got a car today!!! I'm so excited! It's a black Pontiac Grand Prix!!! and it drives AMAZINGLY! It has leather seats and they're heated! It's used of course, my parents didn't want to pay for a brand new car unless they could get a super sweet deal, but it has really low miles on it. And it's a couple years old but in real good condition. biggrin.gif Yay! I can't wait to drive it around!
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Jul 2 2009, 11:51 PM)
    I got a car today!!! I'm so excited! It's a black Pontiac Grand Prix!!! and it drives AMAZINGLY! It has leather seats and they're heated! It's used of course, my parents didn't want to pay for a brand new car unless they could get a super sweet deal, but it has really low miles on it. And it's a couple years old but in real good condition. biggrin.gif Yay! I can't wait to drive it around!

whoo hoo!.. now you can drive yourself to a dot dot dot show tongue.gif ...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jul 3 2009, 12:54 AM)
    whoo hoo!.. now you can drive yourself to a dot dot dot show tongue.gif ...

Yeah! haha
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Jul 2 2009, 11:51 PM)
    I got a car today!!! I'm so excited! It's a black Pontiac Grand Prix!!! and it drives AMAZINGLY! It has leather seats and they're heated! It's used of course, my parents didn't want to pay for a brand new car unless they could get a super sweet deal, but it has really low miles on it. And it's a couple years old but in real good condition. biggrin.gif Yay! I can't wait to drive it around!

Used cars are the best first cars.
  • im more or less happy.

or at least happier then ive been in a long time.
  • i'm happy joe's happy...
    i'm also happy i just realized i could delete multiple topics at a time since i just came home to 50+ spam threads...
  • My Blink-182 concert is the day after tomorrow!!!! And since me and my sis have pit tickets, we want to make sure we get there super early so we can be all the way up front and have the railing to hold on to. Cuz it's much easier to get pushed around when you're fully in the crowd. But if you have the rail, you're not going anywhere. So we're camping out!!! laugh.gif I've never camped out for anything. I'm excited! We're going sometime tomorrow and staying overnight. We weren't sure exactly how early people would go, lol, but we just thought camping out would be fun.
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Aug 18 2009, 04:44 PM)
    My Blink-182 concert is the day after tomorrow!!!! And since me and my sis have pit tickets, we want to make sure we get there super early so we can be all the way up front and have the railing to hold on to. Cuz it's much easier to get pushed around when you're fully in the crowd. But if you have the rail, you're not going anywhere. So we're camping out!!! laugh.gif I've never camped out for anything. I'm excited! We're going sometime tomorrow and staying overnight. We weren't sure exactly how early people would go, lol, but we just thought camping out would be fun.

Ahhh camping out is a good idea if you want the barrier! I saw The Killers at the Royal Albert Hall with my sister last month, and we left our house at 6am to get the first train to get to the venue.... we still only got second row. JUST missed the barrier. It was so frustrating, but the show was amazing anyway, we still got a great view and Brandon Flowers smiled at us both! Good luck, hope you have a fantastic time, Bekker smile.gif

My happy list is:
    * The amazing vacation I've just returned from.
    * Visiting 16 US states plus 2 Canadian states in the space of 3 weeks - that's 19/50 US states I've been to so far.
    * Visiting the cities that I've heard a lot of boardies talking about, so I can finally have a personal image to go along with some of your hometowns.
    * Safari in Canada, including riding on an elephant.
    * The box of Lucky Charms we brought home with us (you can't get them in the UK anymore).
    * Going to an all-you-can-eat Japanese food buffet. That's pretty much my heaven.
    * Discovering what a beautiful place Canada (particularly Montreal) is.
    * The Ben & Jerry's factory.
    * My newfound love for Brad Pitt, based entirely on political and religious leanings.
    * Obama speeches.
    * The horrificness of US TV making me appreciate what I have available at home.
    * I Love You, Man, on the place. Slappin da baaaasss, man.
    * Being able to make matzo ball soup in the comfort of my own home at last.
    * The friendliness of so many americans, especially in Detroit and Boston

and most of all:
    * Seeing Rachel and her family, and hearing our dads talking and getting on so well - surreal stuff!
    * FINALLY getting to meet my Wifey and Angie in Michigan!!!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 18 2009, 06:54 PM)
    and most of all:
    * Seeing Rachel and her family, and hearing our dads talking and getting on so well - surreal stuff!
    * FINALLY getting to meet my Wifey and Angie in Michigan!!!

biggrin.gif I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! (and I am so sorry I missed you earlier on facebook, sorry, I was with Diana who wrote her first HUGE exam today, second one's up tomorrow) and I demand you're staying in Hamburg next time you and your family plan a trip. The Beatles museum is fantastic so tell your dad to plan a trip asap! tongue.gif
  • Boston was lying to you, trying to steal your loyalties for the Red Sox. Remember, dear sister, you like THE YANKEES.

wink.gif rolleyes.gif

It was awesome having our dads talk, wasn't it? I knew they'd get on.
  • So, we ended up not camping out for the concert because there were severe thunderstorms and tornado watches and warnings. So we waited til Super early in the morning and were still the first ones.
    FRONT ROW!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SO AWESOME!!! I CAN'T GET OVER IT!!! I'm sorry, I love OK Go, but this was the best concert I've been to!!
    Panic! at the Disco

Mark Hoppus from Blink-182 went in between the front of the pit and the stage handing out stickers!!!! ALGIHEALFLAJGLH!!! He totally handed me a sticker!!

Fall Out Boy!!! I LOVE them!! And Brendon Urie came out during a song and sang with them.

Patrick Stump is SOOO cute!!! wub.gif

Mark Hoppus!

Tom Delounge!

Travis flew!!!! It was AMAAAAAZZZZZIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!!

He's so awesome!!

Sorry about the picture flood rolleyes.gif This concert just made me so happy biggrin.gif
    I have a bunch more pictures if you actually care about looking at them here's the links to them
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3004...mp;l=f229ee95f4
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3004...mp;l=aee2ffc6c3
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Aug 19 2009, 10:50 AM)
    Boston was lying to you, trying to steal your loyalties for the Red Sox. Remember, dear sister, you like THE YANKEES.

LIES. FILTH and LIES.

Boston NEVER lies, especially not to awesome Brits like Alice.

And anyways, it's not as if the Yanks need help kicking our asses this season dry.gif mad.gif So I don't think you have anything to worry about.
  • - I'm going to SWEDEN in a few weeks, Stockholm will be amazing! Anyone anting a postcard from the land of Ikea and Jens Lekman? tongue.gif

- I'm going to see Paolo Paolo Paolo Paolo in november! And PHOENIX! (finally!!! and noah and the whale as support!) And the Rifles! And maybe a few others! tongue.gif

- I am halfway through my HUGE paper, 2 days left to finish. Anyone wanna proofread? It's about englishness in children's literature and Alice in Wonderland smile.gif

• QUOTE (mayonaise @ Aug 25 2009, 03:47 AM)
    - I'm going to SWEDEN in a few weeks, Stockholm will be amazing! Anyone anting a postcard from the land of Ikea and Jens Lekman? tongue.gif

- I'm going to see Paolo Paolo Paolo Paolo in november! And PHOENIX! (finally!!! and noah and the whale as support!) And the Rifles! And maybe a few others! tongue.gif

- I am halfway through my HUGE paper, 2 days left to finish. Anyone wanna proofread? It's about englishness in children's literature and Alice in Wonderland smile.gif

AHHH
    Your happy list is amazing, but especially point number two.

PAOLO!
    Have fun!
    wub.gif
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Aug 25 2009, 04:47 AM)
    - I'm going to SWEDEN in a few weeks, Stockholm will be amazing! Anyone anting a postcard from the land of Ikea and Jens Lekman? tongue.gif

ahhhh!!!! youre seeing Phoenix!!!!!!!!! AHHH! so great.

paolos rad too smile.gif but yeah Phoenix! so great hope its amazing madame!

I'm seeing ELVIS FARKING COSTELLO on friday with the Felster!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh

so exciteddddd.
  • MIKA'S NEW MUSIC VIDEO/SONG. HOLY...

I LOVE HIM SFM.

SERIOUSLY.
    http://link.brightcove.com/services/player...tid=30959126001