In this Discussion

Music Hall of Williamsburg 4/29 and 4/30

Comments

• darbie_starpower said:it won't load for me Cry

I hope it eventually does.

• beckysioux said:Ya know what I like most about this livestream? I get to watch OK Go with ALL the Boardies even though we're miles away from each other. Sappy, right? Still, it's pretty fuckin' awesome.

It is pretty awesome. I may be a newbie but I love you guys! How's that for sappy?

• i've been waiting 16 minutes... i'm giving it another 4 then giving up and going to bed...
  • darbie_starpower said:it won't load for me Cry

What if you try another window. I had trouble awhile ago and opened a new window, tried again and it loaded (after some time).

Hope you can get on, Darbie.

• Yeah, what Debbie said. That happened earlier for me. Or even refreshing might help. If you haven't tried that already of course.
  • Hey all~

I may have just remembered about this due to Becky and Rachel's tweets. But apparently I just have awesome timing.

• opening a new window worked, thanks guys!..
  • bah, I'm in a room with Teeny Boppers
  • darbie_starpower said:opening a new window worked, thanks guys!..

Yay, darbie!

• Tempe Arizona said:bah, I'm in a room with Teeny Boppers

There appears to be no one in my chat room. Or else no one's talking.

• There's a lot of rooms. I got lucky and know someone in mine. But we're talkin' via Twitter instead of using the chat feature.
  • Woo! I just got to the stream a few minutes ago! Awesome timing! I got here just before OK Go goes on! :D  I just got back from Ensemble practice and only remembered after I saw Becky tweet : p
  • beckysioux said:There's a lot of rooms. I got lucky and know someone in mine. But we're talkin' via Twitter instead of using the chat feature.

I don't think I have everyone on my Twitter. PEOPLE GO FOLLOW MEEEE I'M @thephantommilk duh =D

(Also I'm sorry if I don't make much sense, end of semester has made me a bit cray cray)

• I don't know anyone in my room but I. AM. HERE!! Hi everybody! Laugh
  • If this show wasn't in between my seeing them twice in two weeks, I would be having major problems right now. My feed keeps freezing D:
  • I don't think I've ever seen an OK Go show from so far back. It's kinda weird.
  • i usually watch from the back.... but not this far back... and i like that we're the people of south park...
  • The room I'm in is boring. But I love it that you guys are watching too!!

• Fun opinion time: I think I like a lot of the new album songs better live than on the album. Definitely this one was amazing live.
  • glad the camera man figured out how to zoom...