In this Discussion

Music Hall of Williamsburg 4/29 and 4/30

Comments

• "that's my balls" Poor Damian
  • thephantommilk said:

Unfortunately I don't think he was being sarcastic D:

(I did I did I did!!! You should have seen me freak out on Twitter last night, lmao)

I miss our IWIs!!

And I heard balls, not butt.

• azulaco said:@Rebekker that's what I thought he said   o.0  ...but Becky heard "butt". 

Yeah, I definitely heard balls

And phantom, it was super awkward, he like abruptly stopped playing the song and screamed that....

• I find the whole Andy pounding the drum with Dan adorable, hillarious, and distracting in the best way. I say his suit is red.
  • I guess I heard wrong. They both begin with a B. *shrugs*

Ew, don't grab a guy's balls.

• Seriously. Fan girls these days. Don't know where the freakin' line is.
  • Tempe Arizona said:I find the whole Andy pounding the drum with Dan adorable, hillarious, and distracting in the best way. I say his suit is red.

But against his red gutar it looks orange and Becky has a picture where it looks magenta. It's a suit of another color.

DEBASER!

• DDDD: omg no. Just no. A bit of drunk groping is to be expected, but really. No.

• Sunnyside said:
    Tempe Arizona said:I find the whole Andy pounding the drum with Dan adorable, hillarious, and distracting in the best way. I say his suit is red.

But against his red gutar it looks orange and Becky has a picture where it looks magenta. It's a suit of another color.

DEBASER!

Wizard of Oz reference! I'm so gonna call him that now. Well, his suit anyway.

• My family is asleep and I don't know that I'll be able to keep quiet during This Too Shall Pass.
  • @Tempe I think it's safety orange.  It's funnier that way.Wink
  • That might supposed to have been "different" color. I will google.
  • Only Andy could pull off a Technicolor Dream Suit. And Tim's bringing the leisure suit back in style like nobody's bidnez
  • yes it is different. It is a suit of a different color.
  • Sunnyside said:That might supposed to have been "different" color. I will google.

Yeah, it's "now that's a horse of a different color." Still, I knew what you were talkin' 'bout.

• Tempe Arizona said:Only Andy could pull off a Technicolor Dream Suit. And Tim's bringing the leisure suit back in style like nobody's bidnez

Tim's suit is super fly. I think they all look really good tbh~ I mean I always think that, but I do like these outfits.

• is another band supposed to perform as well?
  • Damn, those laser guitars must be cool in person!
  • There were two openers.
  • I don't think so, Tempe

math=23