In this Discussion

Music Hall of Williamsburg 4/29 and 4/30

Comments

• Wow, those laser guitars are Awesome!!
  • I would like to know what the words on Tim's say.
  • Aww, they still end their shows with DWYW. That makes me happy.
  • Tempe Arizona said:Aww, they still end their shows with DWYW. That makes me happy.

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking!! : D  I love it!! At first I was afraid they'd end on Skyscrapers.....I really don't like that song : /  But yay DWYW!! : )

• I'm glad they put in such a good mix of their "classic" tunes. I was afraid their new concerts would be just the new stuff.
  • Tempe Arizona said:I'm glad they put in such a good mix of their "classic" tunes. I was afraid their new concerts would be just the new stuff.

haha, me too. They played quite a few of the old ones : D

• That was so great.  Good night all! What fun to share that concert!
  • I'm supposed to go right to bed after that?
  • That was a great concert! So glad I stayed up to watch it. And with all of you in attendance.

Though most of us will be looking at our Twitter feeds tomorrow and think, WTF? Whatevs, it was fun.

• Nitey nite! How great to go to an Ok Go show with all of you! Gotta be up at 5 tomorrow, but it was so worth it.
  • beckysioux said:

That was a great concert! So glad I stayed up to watch it. And with all of you in attendance.

Though most of us will be looking at our Twitter feeds tomorrow and think, WTF? Whatevs, it was fun.

Loved it! Great night!!!

• Good Night East Coasters/Midwesters! Wish we could do this all the time!
  • G'night all!

• We really do need a chat room. aross are you listening?

Now I have to go watch Colbert!

Night boardies!

• Yayayayayayay that was really fun guys, I'm glad I decided to come join you even though I now have to write a paper and it's already almost 1 AM. I'll try to be on the boards more often once I get out of school D:
  • Snack_Cakes said:

We really do need a chat room. aross are you listening?

Yes we do.

• Oh also Becky, I never understand what most of my Twitter feed is about. At least I'm not drunk twittering tonight.
  • Oh also Becky, I never understand what most of my tweets are about. At least I'm not drunk twittering tonight.
  • I didn't want to click anything while the stream was going - otherwise I would have popped over here to say hi before!

HI! And that concert, even watching it with the guys about 2 centimeters tall, was still EPIC!!!

Okay, midwesterner needs to go to bed now...

• Party pooper alert!

I'm going to go sit in my depressed corner now because I had to miss everything. Boo.