• squashedbanana said:

I thought you should know...i saved that photo of andy on my phone haha

Most excellent.

This is on my phone. Yep.

• squashedbanana said:

I thought you should know...i saved that photo of andy on my phone haha

anyway...another photo of Andy's intensly staring face

*the photo is wrongly titled Damian Kulash on flickr O.o*

Haha, yeah, and someone was correcting all the mislabled Andys and Damians until she finally said something like, I think you get the point. Bet it was a boardie. (looks around)

Wow... I'm usually all about the scruff, but damn doesn't Andy look good clean shaven!

Becky, I LOVE his hair on your pic!

YES!!! MATH = 23!!! I knew it would happen someday!!!

• I love that picture, Becky!

And Andy's intensly staring face sure is nice to look at.

• Wow, just wow

Me likey that photo :P

Andy looks like he's up to something...you know, tapping into his mad scientist/rollercoaster engineer part of his brain

Have we found another rare photo of Andy smilling/smirking?....oh jeez here comes the fits and giggles ;)

• All these photos are making my brain melt...
  • So.. someone does have a better smirk than Damian's, who would thought :p
  • When I first looked at this photo, I thought...is that a pink flower rested on Andy's head? but its not its just the lights haha.

And it looks like he's trying to eat the microphone

From here

• RenataN said:So.. someone does have a better smirk than Damian's, who would thought :p

I think he learned from the best.

• You are probably right, but now I'm not sure which one I like more. It's a tough decision
  • squashedbanana said:

…lucky girl

Um... that's me!  Ahaha.  I was going through here looking at Andy photos... and then there he is. :)

• Andy in orange

This was from the Baltimore show.  It's my current desktop at work.

My favorite

This is my favorite photo from the evening.  Most of mine came out blurry, but this one was great.

• Hobbit, you were in Baltimore, right by Andy?  Samanferr was standing next to you all night, and I came up a few times (once with my mom, even).  We were the obnoxious girls who shouted "Underwater" after Damian said "I can't breathe" in IWYSBICB.

Are you from around here?  I'm in Delaware, but my parents live in Pikesville.

• Yep, I was stationed infront of Andy all night. :)  That's crazy!  I didn't hear the underwater girls, but weird.  Did you have a good time?
  • Oh, and I'm not from around the area.  I'm in Kentucky.  :)  Drove up to Baltimore for the show and stayed with a friend.  Well worth the 20 hr drive. :)
  • Those are really, really gorgeous shots!
  • Ssssh don't wake Andy!

from here