In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• YKYOW despite having ages of not being an active member of the OK Go fan base, the first thing you remember today is.... it's Andy Ross' birthday!
  • LOLOLOL, Hey Rosa!!! :-D

YKYOW you've been crazy busy for the last few days and you still manage to make it to the boards first thing to bump Andy's birthday thread.
  • And along the same lines as Rachel,

YKYOW you're unbelievably tired and have a killer headache yet you still have to get on the boards just to wish your favorite guitarist a happy birthday.
  • Snack_Cakes said:

And along the same lines as Rachel,

YKYOW you're unbelievably tired and have a killer headache yet you still have to get on the boards just to wish your favorite guitarist a happy birthday.

And here I thought Damian was your favorite guitarist. ;P
  • beckysioux said:

Snack_Cakes said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

I differentiate by calling Andy a guitarist and Damian a frontman. ;-)
  • YKYOW you pick March 8 to be your character's birthday. Probably because she also plays guitar. Ah, I love Augustina... to bad she's dead. But not like Andy!
  • YKYOW: Your bookmarks menu is 90% OK Go stuff and that you folders and subfolder and even folders in that to organize them.

Any the funny thing is, is that I'm not an organized person at all! :D
  • YKYOW: Just about everyone you know knows you are obsessed with OK Go.

A couple examples:

I was a few minutes late for my horticulture class one day because I was helping another teaching do some translating. When I get to the greenhouse, the guy that I am insanely infatuated with greets me with the comment "Oh, well, look who decided to listen to OK Go." A few days before he'd had no idea who they were. I'm not sure what he meant with that comment though. I was wearing a quite a bit of OK Go that day (a t-shirt and a hoodie), so maybe that's why...?

A few days before that, while in my math class, I was getting ready to start doing my assignment, when my teacher came to stand next to me. He then proceeds to say, "Ready? Ready? OK... Go!", which made me smile. He's known about my obsession for quite some time. Smile

Oh, and one more for the road: Just yesterday, my best friend came back from a dentist appointment and asked me what I thought of the color orange. I told her it was "an ok color." My math teacher was there (because I'm a nerd and like to hang out in the math room during lunch every single day) and he said, "OK? So that puts it in the realm of greatness." Oh, and the reason she had asked was because she had brought me back a tiny orange ninja. Laugh
  • DJRose said:

beckysioux said:

Snack_Cakes said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

I differentiate by calling Andy a guitarist and Damian a frontman. ;-)

Exactly Rachel. Thank you.

And Becky,  :P
  • Am I the only person who gets something dirty out of frontman?

Yes?

Okay.  ;-;
  • YKYOW you named your iPod Dan, because it's green.

When you hoarded a bunch of confetti from The Beatles LOVE show, and you feel guilty because you didn't do the same at the only OK Go concert you've been to.
  • YKYOW this makes you think of Damian

http://www.sebastiaanbremer.com/images/
  • YKYOW everyone in your office tells/emails/calls/texts you whenever they discover something OK Go related. Or would it be that they're the ones who are obsessed? Hmm...
  • YKYOW you're being interviewed on the radio and the DJ asks a question about how you deal with mishaps on stage so you answer "launching into Les Miserables."
  • DJRose said:

YKYOW you're being interviewed on the radio and the DJ asks a question about how you deal with mishaps on stage so you answer "launching into Les Miserables."

It's okay, it was an inside joke ;)
  •  DJRose said:

YKYOW you're being interviewed on the radio and the DJ asks a question about how you deal with mishaps on stage so you answer "launching into Les Miserables."

YKYOW you giggle at said joke…
  • YKYOW you spend enough time posting on this thread/trying to think of how to word things to post on this thread that you've begun to think in terms of YKY_W for almost everything...
  • Y also KYOW your English teacher has started frequently saying "Onwards and upwards!" And everytime you responde "Paracadute!"

Only she's heard so far.. then she was like "What?"

xD
  • YKYOW you have to credit OK Go for the discovery of The Zombies and Pixies. They're both officially on my favorite bands list, thanks to OK Go.