In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• This may just be me, but does anyone else think that Robert Fischer from Inception looks kind of like Damian? Just a tad?
  • Wow... I agree daisychains, he does.

Haha, I think this explains why my brother freaked out one day and called me into his room saying that Damian had been on TV. He did the same when he saw Matt Bomer on TV, haha.
  • Lol u girlies arent the first to notice the resemblance to Cillian Murphy- check this photo out :) http://cheezburger.com/View/3835946752
  • I think I've actually seen that photo before, haha. Pretty awesome.Wink
  • Damn! There's definitely a resemblence there!
  • Apparently, we aren't the first boardies to notice the similarities, haha.

I don't know how to do that magical thing where it does directly to the post I'm talking about, so y'all are just gonna have to scroll all by yourselves: http://www.okgo.net/community/message-board/ok-go/dont-ask-me/

Post number 8, if I remember correctly.

Wink
  • LOL, that's the only reason I'm capable of remembering who Cillian Murphy is - because Katy loves him.  Or did at one point.
  • Back on topic here peoplez! Isn't this thread about the unfair hotness that is Damian Kulash? I must admit I could use a couple more pictures to boost my memory ;)
  • magnoliamaggiemag said:

Back on topic here peoplez! Isn't this thread about the unfair hotness that is Damian Kulash? I must admit I could use a couple more pictures to boost my memory ;)

I second this. Wink
  • Damian's favorite apps are music related and Angry Birds. "Who doesn't love Angry Birds?"

Click here for the vid.
  • That a bit better, sweeties? Wink
  • *Drool*

Oh, yes... much, much better. I'm especially fond of that last one. Laugh Thank you so much.
  • I shall pay you 1000 theoretical dollars for your accomplishment. You've earned it. And I agree, that last picture is goi-geous.
  • would this be the place to leave my attracitve damian story?

i dunno i'll just leave this here.

i saw ok go live at bonnaroo last year. this was my first time at bonnaroo, and my first concert. i had already seen a couple of bands, but i was just witing around for ok go.

fast forward to "this too shall pass", everyone was singing "LEEEEEEEEEEEEEET IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT GOOOOOOOOOOO THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS TOOOOOOOOO SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL PAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS!" andi was pumped and the kid beside me was dancing really freakylike.

AND THEN DAMIAN JUST HOPS UP ON THE BARRIER AND TUMBLES INTO THE CROWD. 

now, for people who have seen ok go live before or were familiar with their live stuff, this would have been no big deal. 

BUT I WAS ABOUT TO PASS OUT.

because damian was headed right towards me.

i should point out now that the boys were not wearing suits, (only andy) and damian was outfitted in skinny black jeans and a skintight black knit shirt.

this skintight black knit shirt was now riding up his side like paul revere. hnnnnnng.

so by the time damian had gotten himself near me, his shirt was basically bunched up around his chest, and people had him up a little to my left. so i just pushed through the kid with the weird dance moves, screaming all the way, and yes indeed, kids.

i touched damian's hipbone.

i have had the privelege of doing what only groupies and his italian girlfriend have ever done.

yes sir.

i groped damian kulash shamelessly.

and it was awesome.

/end inappropriate rant
  • would this be the place to leave my attracitve damian story?

i dunno i'll just leave this here.

i saw ok go live at bonnaroo last year. this was my first time at bonnaroo, and my first concert. i had already seen a couple of bands, but i was just witing around for ok go.

fast forward to "this too shall pass", everyone was singing "LEEEEEEEEEEEEEET IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT GOOOOOOOOOOO THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS TOOOOOOOOO SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL PAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS!" andi was pumped and the kid beside me was dancing really freakylike.

AND THEN DAMIAN JUST HOPS UP ON THE BARRIER AND TUMBLES INTO THE CROWD. 

now, for people who have seen ok go live before or were familiar with their live stuff, this would have been no big deal. 

BUT I WAS ABOUT TO PASS OUT.

because damian was headed right towards me.

i should point out now that the boys were not wearing suits, (only andy) and damian was outfitted in skinny black jeans and a skintight black knit shirt.

this skintight black knit shirt was now riding up his side like paul revere. hnnnnnng.

so by the time damian had gotten himself near me, his shirt was basically bunched up around his chest, and people had him up a little to my left. so i just pushed through the kid with the weird dance moves, screaming all the way, and yes indeed, kids.

i touched damian's hipbone.

i have had the privelege of doing what only groupies and his italian girlfriend have ever done.

yes sir.

i groped damian kulash shamelessly.

and it was awesome.

/end inappropriate rant
  • lucyislikls said:

I laughed so hard. You're so lucky! I can't wait to go to my first concert. :D
  • This shouldn't have to be said, but it appears that it does.

Do not grope Damian or Tim or Dan or Andy. Not only is it inappropriate, it is disrespectful and rude. Please don't ever do that again.