In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• Hiding_In_The_Dark said:

One of my friends thought that all their songs were auto-tuned. He is literally too good to be true.

Auto-Tune? He/She needs to listen to Last Leaf... or Get Over It... or Here It Goes Again... or any of 'Oh No' or--

OH WTF? AUTOTUNED????
  • Anybody else find it not fair that he's even -more- attractive in person?

I mean.. as if he weren't attractive enough already..

Then you see him in person and you're just like "...guhhhhhhffffffff"
  • Mmmm so yums :) nth looks better (for me anyway) than a guy in an amazingly well-fitted suit. And a guy who pulls off a loud Missoni suit without looking fruity in any way whatsoever is… [insert adj here]. Sorz there r no words to decribe the hotness that is the almighty Damian Kulash. x
  • Overton Alford said:

Hiding_In_The_Dark said:

One of my friends thought that all their songs were auto-tuned. He is literally too good to be true.

Auto-Tune? He/She needs to listen to Last Leaf... or Get Over It... or Here It Goes Again... or any of 'Oh No' or--

OH WTF? AUTOTUNED????

Just because his voice is so amazing that she couldn't believe that it was real.
  • silver12 said:

Ok, so I don't know if anyone else has seen this, but I think this is kind of amazing: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llirlumEfi1qdj88xo1_500.jpg

I found it while hunting down pictures to try to teach my friend who each band member is. Hopefully this picture will help her memory. Wink

Sorry if it's been posted before, but I've never seen it and I rather share it than keep it all to myself. Smile

My face when I saw that =

Yes, I went there. That is the most amazing thing I've seen in a month, Trufax.

I applaud you silver12.

Also, 1 + 1 = 529058230-9683.5688657q56

Edit: AUTOTUNE? Really? Back hand a foo'
  • BeckiWitte said:

Damian's guitar looks like it has been to heck and back again.  I wonder if he's been flying United.Laugh

I forgot to comment on this bit before. That guitar has been with him a long time. It's cool to early band pictures with it, then as the years go by, you can see the progress of it getting more and more nicked and beat up. Laugh
    It's kinda endearing and charming to me - this guitar is HIS, well loved and well used.
  • So just to gauge newer boardies' Damian love - did anyone else massively go off him when he cut his hair? I think Rachel and Tempe can probably vouch for the fact that I was absurdly in love with that man until the fateful Hair Cut, and now my love has seriously gone down, to the point that I can look at him in person without my knees buckling. This is a big step for me.
  • Butduuuuuuude...

He's still hot as hell..

I mean.. I mean.. guh.

Maybe I'm at least slightly biased by the fact that I saw him first when he had medium hair, so any and all hair styles work very, very well for this hurr gayboy.  ;D
  • I've coped with his short hair, but when he first cut it I had a little fit. It was so cute long, but it didn't accent his face just right, but now that I look at him more with his short hair I really like it, It's perfect right now. So cute and mega hot.

Although I really don't like his super short hair. Too much.

Also, I found this while searching up "Damian Kulash Short hair"

Spiked? Yes or no? it definitly look different.
  • Arrynisawesome said:

I've coped with his short hair, but when he first cut it I had a little fit. It was so cute long, but it didn't accent his face just right, but now that I look at him more with his short hair I really like it, It's perfect right now. So cute and mega hot.

Although I really don't like his super short hair. Too much.

Also, I found this while searching up "Damian Kulash Short hair"

Spiked? Yes or no? it definitly look different.

I don't mind the short hair. I like it. I like the long hair more, but he pulls off the short hair very elegantly.

One thing he can't pull off is spiked hair. Spiked hair is a no no. I prefer the short hair MUCH more than this.
  • I became a fan in the short hair days (a year and a half ago... how time flies). I like both long and the short hair. I'm more distressed I missed the paisley days in general.
  • violetchaos364 said:

I became a fan in the short hair days (a year and a half ago... how time flies). I like both long and the short hair. I'm more distressed I missed the paisley days in general.

Oh wow you OK Gelder. "BACK IN THE DAYS" LOL.

Also @magnoliamaggiemag (Do you have a name I could call you by? LOL) I agree. It just dosn't look right. XD Not my Damian. XDD
  • violetchaos364 said:

I became a fan in the short hair days (a year and a half ago... how time flies). I like both long and the short hair. I'm more distressed I missed the paisley days in general.

I miss the paisley as well. Especially the brooches. Don't miss the t-shirt and jean days as much. But we've got the coloured suits! Which have been sold... What outfits are they gonna do next?

Arrynisawesome said:

Also @magnoliamaggiemag (Do you have a name I could call you by? LOL) I agree. It just dosn't look right. XD Not my Damian. XDD

My real name is Magnolia, so you can call me by that. Or you call me by Maggie, or by Mag, cause those are the nicknames others gave me since they find Magnolia to hard to say. And sometimes when some people try to say Magnolia, they end up saying Mongolia, so whatever's easiest for you.

(I know, WAY too much backstory for one name :P)
  • I'm so bummed I missed that.. I would've loved it.  ><

I love paisley...

Mind you I love the way he dresses noww.  :)
  • magnoliamaggiemag said:

violetchaos364 said:

I miss the paisley as well. Especially the brooches. Don't miss the t-shirt and jean days as much. But we've got the coloured suits! Which have been sold... What outfits are they gonna do next?

Arrynisawesome said:

My real name is Magnolia, so you can call me by that. Or you call me by Maggie, or by Mag, cause those are the nicknames others gave me since they find Magnolia to hard to say. And sometimes when some people try to say Magnolia, they end up saying Mongolia, so whatever's easiest for you.

(I know, WAY too much backstory for one name :P)

Well I'll just call you Maggie, since that name is super cute. :3

Also, I think I love all of those phases. But Tshirt and Jeans Damian is probably the best. But that's just me. :D
  • Ahhh interesting stuff... I got into them when they were just starting out with the paisley and was really disappointed that I'd missed the T shirt and jeans era! But I think the Invincible video pretty much typifies the ultimate for me. The hair. The suit. The smirk.

Also Magnolia is a bloody lovely name!!
  • Electra said:

Ahhh interesting stuff... I got into them when they were just starting out with the paisley and was really disappointed that I'd missed the T shirt and jeans era! But I think the Invincible video pretty much typifies the ultimate for me. The hair. The suit. The smirk.

Also Magnolia is a bloody lovely name!!

I agree. Invincible is excellent for it's ability to showcase the style that is OK Go. And thank you very much Smile.
  • Come October (thaz when it's D's bday yea?) we shd get ourselves prepped for the Kulash Power Stance bday collage... ;) x
  • Are we already prepping for his b-day gift 80 days in advance? (thats 2 months and 18 days) That's a lot of time to do some cool stuff. It'd be fun to do record ourselves doing the Kulash Power Stance and put it in one video. And Since Dan's B-day's coming up soon, everyone could hit pots and pans. That would be sweet.
  • magnoliamaggiemag said:

Are we already prepping for his b-day gift 80 days in advance? (thats 2 months and 18 days) That's a lot of time to do some cool stuff. It'd be fun to do record ourselves doing the Kulash Power Stance and put it in one video. And Since Dan's B-day's coming up soon, everyone could hit pots and pans. That would be sweet.

I'd send in that power-stance video. And the pots and pans one, for that matter. But damn, Dan's birthday is in a week. It's coming so fast!! Surprised