In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• I'm liking the Damian idea, but I'm a little hazy on the "Power stance"? I'm such a noob.

Also, There's a Dan video idea in the making on the Paracadet Productions Facebook page. (Remember that? XDDD)

So you guys should check that one out as well, but we could easily merge them together. The idea of banging pots and pans right now makes my head hurt thou. LOL Headaches. :3
  • Sorz arryn it's my fault really, my Kulash stance thing was meant to be part of the convo in the "YKYOW..." thread :P ull see the discussion there (its part of the newest comments) :) x
  • Damian article.

My Favorite Things: OK Go's Damian Kulash

I really wanna tell D my favorite joke now.

• beckysioux said:

Damian article.

My Favorite Things: OK Go's Damian Kulash

I really wanna tell D my favorite joke now.

I was really surprised by his favorite song choice.  I would have expected something from a punk or R&B genre.  I have to agree, it is a beautiful cover...Cool
  • Crud- looks like clicking through email created a new profile for me!!  Well, anyway, what I just said above.... AND... should I already know?  what ISyour favorite joke, Becky? Laugh
  • 14 pics of Damian backstage at Lollapalooza – WXRT website

*Edit: Originally "16 pics ..." : lies!  They slipped a couple of Marty Lennartz in there. ;)
  • sherib said:

14 pics of Damian backstage at Lollapalooza – WXRT website

*Edit: Originally "16 pics ..." : lies!  They slipped a couple of Marty Lennartz in there. ;)

No one, I repeat, no one looks better in sunglasses than Damian Kulash (or maybe I'm just biased).

And hey, lookie! I'm posting on the boards again.

"Hi!"
  • Snack_cakes said:

No one, I repeat, no one looks better in sunglasses than Damian Kulash (or maybe I'm just biased).

Naaah, am pretty sure thaz universal fact. Those Tom Fords he used to wear (whered they go anyway???) killed me a lil on the inside every time i saw em on him… :) x

P.S. Welcome home! ;) x
  • Do you have any pics of that?  I would love to see them.

• i can't really explain it, but these shades are defo my faves :) <3 

...does anyone know where his earphone/monitors are from? me and my friend hv been trying to figure it out for the longest time... :P presumably they shd be custom? x
  • They used to get 'em (Tim & Andy anyway) from Sennheiser http://mixonline.com/livesound/tours/audio_ok_go/ and I remember reading somewhere (I don't think it's that article) that they were custom molded.  No clue where they get stuff these days.
  • So, Serious Business Records just tweeted this:

Kulash was here for 3 weeks / now
    he's gone / hits were born

I don't think it's about Album Four, but I do think it has something to do with Damian's "dance music" that he's been talking about. I'm quite intrigued to see what the Kulash has put together that's dancey.
  • Dance music? I haven't heard of this before. Oh this is just making me more curious... Where did you hear about this "Dance Music"?
  • He talked about it in this interview around 35:20:

This is an awesome interview by the way. All y'all should watch the whole thing.

And I could have sworn I've seen him talk about it elsewhere, but I can't find them right now.
  • ^^^ Ummmm, not sure what I did there...Didn't mean to do that.  Can you not delete posts?
  • beckysioux said:

So, Serious Business Records just tweeted this:

Kulash was here for 3 weeks / now
    he's gone / hits were born

I don't think it's about Album Four, but I do think it has something to do with Damian's "dance music" that he's been talking about. I'm quite intrigued to see what the Kulash has put together that's dancey.

Um, Awesome.   Looking forward to seeing what comes of that.

NinjaCat, no, you can't delete posts.  But I think Becky can do that for you?
  • NinjaCat said:

^^^ Ummmm, not sure what I did there...Didn't mean to do that.  Can you not delete posts?

The post has been deleted.

Of course, now I'm curious to know what you were trying to say/show in that post.
  • Now we ALL are.  LOL
  • Thanks for cleaning up my mess!  Wink  All I was gonna say was that I loved the adorable shout out that he gave you (BeckySioux) in that interview.  That was awesome!