In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• OK, this article has nothing to do with Damian. However, Monday's article will:

Coming Monday on Talking Your Tech: OK Go lead singer and guitarist
    Damian Kulash talks about his robust collection of cameras, music studio
    in the garage, and a beloved, low-tech Lego version of the Star Wars
    Millennium Falcon on his living room table.
  • beckysioux said:

OK, this article has nothing to do with Damian. However, Monday's article will:

OMG. He's got a Lego Millennium Falcon?

Surprised

Okay, that's it. He's the perfect man. I'm gonna kill off my husband (I couldn't divorce him) and move to LA and stalk the hell outta Damian until he loves me.

NOT.

But, wow.
  • beckysioux said:

So he has a Taj Mahal (Which BTW, is no longer for sale) and a Millennium Falcon made of Lego. Slightly jealous. My mission: To get Fallingwater before he does. Now, where's my piggy bank...
  • magnoliamaggiemag said:

beckysioux said:

So he has a Taj Mahal (Which BTW, is no longer for sale) and a Millennium Falcon made of Lego. Slightly jealous. My mission: To get Fallingwater before he does. Now, where's my piggy bank...

I remember when I saw the Fallingwater set at the Lego store nearby... it took so much to stop me from buying it right there.

[Note to self: if I ever get rich, I'm making Lego busts of the boys.]
  • Who knew Google searches could have information such as this?

Yes, it's fuzzy and old, but how could we have missed this? It says it's from 1993-1994 (I think). That means he was... 18 in this picture. With short blonde hair. So he must've cut the dreads but kept the dye. Thoughts?
  • Guys. Anyone have a link to the gif with Damian pulling up his shirt with the caption "MY BODY IS READY"? I lost it in the dying of my computer. And that's partially why I haven't been posting, sorry, but hello! :D

Who knew Google searches could have information such as this?

Yes, it's fuzzy and old, but how could we have missed this? It says it's from 1993-1994 (I think). That means he was... 18 in this picture. With short blonde hair. So he must've cut the dreads but kept the dye. Thoughts?

Thoughts? ADORABLE.
  • The interview/article is up. I can't watch the video as I'm at work, but the written part is pretty good.

And here's a cute little picture:

Still love the color on the wall.

Who knew Google searches could have information such as this?

I've definitely seen this before.  Not sure where, but it's been floating around awhile.

Arrynisawesome said:

Guys. Anyone have a link to the gif with Damian pulling up his shirt with the caption "MY BODY IS READY"? I lost it in the dying of my computer. And that's partially why I haven't been posting, sorry, but hello! :D

Hi Arryn!  Haven't seen it, sorry. :-( 

beckysioux said:

Oh me too.
  • beckysioux said:

The interview/article is up. I can't watch the video as I'm at work, but the written part is pretty good.

And here's a cute little picture:

Love the video. :D 

Ok... so is it my imagination or is there a picture of Tim in the room behind Damian? Like when it shows both him and the interviewer (2:28-ish), I saw a picture that I believe I've seen over on the Tim thread.

Am I seeing things?

Oh, and math equals 23! Yay! First time ever! :D
  • No, you're not seeing things. They actually used that picture of Tim in the Rube Goldberg Machine version of "This Too Shall Pass". If you click on this link and then click on #10, you can see a close-up of Tim's picture.

And YAY for 23!
  • silver12 said:

Ok... so is it my imagination or is there a picture of Tim in the room behind Damian? Like when it shows both him and the interviewer (2:28-ish), I saw a picture that I believe I've seen over on the Tim thread.

Am I seeing things?

Hilarious Laugh
  • Yay! I'm not seeing things! :D And that link totally distracted me for a good 30 minutes. I've seen it so many times before, but I can't help going through it like it's something completely new to me, haha.
  • Arryn, I don't think that's Damian.  I think that's Brendon Urie, the lead for Panic! at the Disco.  Here's an unfortunately huge pic of him for verification.  The face is soooo hard to see on that gif...  But it's the coat that tips me off.

• I agree with Deemin.
  • Me too.

But wow, thanks anyway.  LOL.

First and only time I'll find that guy interesting.

23, much rejoicing, blah blah blah
  • Oh gosh, really?

My whole life feels like a lie now. That was like, my favorite gif.

Haha, well I'll just have to make my own now. It is hot though LOL
  • This sort've is a YKYOW but it's very Damian related. YKYOW you see Damian or any other OK Go member in other people.

First, let's look at the Kulash himself. Today I feel like... a Smiley Damian:

And as we all know, Damian goes very well with Cillian Murphy:

But have you ever seen Jeff Davis from "Whose Line is it Anyways"? Take a look (He's also got the best Christopher Walken impression I've ever heard):

And what about Seth Gabel? Infact, I believe him to be a mix of Damian and Andy:

Is it just me? It probably is. Have you ever seen someone that looks like Damian? Pictures are also nice :)