In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• Found a lil gem of an interview by Damian re his earliest music inspiration (nth new, really!)

Really has been too long now…I miss his voice! :( x

STEEERIKE 2!!! :D i did the math: 23!!!
  • Is that an iPhone in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

More pics can be viewed here.
  • I miss them :(

Thanks for the link, Becky!
  • I miss them :(

Thanks for the link, Becky!
  • Having a sad day like me?  Just plain cranky?  Here.  Have some Damian smiling.

Page 1 is here: http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/D2DWk6gBmXS/OK+Go+Dia+Frampton+Billy+Eichner+Visit+fuse/PenorKpzsiS/Damian+Kulash
  • Oh, goodness. Rachel, that just made my day. I've been needing a healthy dose of Damian. :D
  • DJRose said:

Having a sad day like me?  Just plain cranky?  Here.  Have some Damian smiling.

I love the fact that that can actually work.  Lol!  

Oh dear.

We're all* pathetic in a lovely way.

*Speaking for myself only of course (pff) 
  • It looks like Damian went to this year's White House Correspondents’ Associate Dinner. Or at least one of the after parties.

OK Go lead singer Damian Kulash, left, and Garrett Haake, an NBC reporter embedded with Mitt Romney’s campaign, attend the MSNBC after-party.

David Corn, Mother Jones's Washington bureau chief, left, and OK Go lead singer Damian Kulash hold court at the MSNBC after-party.

Pictures from here.
  • Precious words of wisdom from D on attending the WHCD:

"If you’re going to stay up until 3 a.m. being drunk, it’s good to have something of substance to talk about.”

Indeed. Laugh
  • Ahhhh, some things never change.

......good. :D

• Lest anyone (dared to!) forget abt Damian's degree of hotness, here's a vid of his Aaron Swartz tribute. :( RIP, young sir. X
  • Speaking of Damian, hot off the OK Go Twitter presses, he'll be doing a Google+ Hangout tomorrow (January 30, 2013) at 12:30 ET. More details here.
  • beckysioux said
    Speaking of Damian, hot off the OK Go Twitter presses, he'll be doing a Google+ Hangout tomorrow (January 30, 2013) at 12:30 ET. More details here.

So, was anyone able to participate in this? If so, what was discussed?
  • Oh Damian!!! How I've missed your epic awesomefab randomness : 

#42 Damian Kulash — Covering All the Bases

It's been a while since we've heard Damian speak for copious amts of time, soooo here comes an interview abt absolutely anything and everything under the sun (including discussion on ol' GRANDPA K's fishstick biz once and for all...)

Enjoy! :) xx
  • edited March 2014
    In case you missed this on Twitter or FB. Damian is on at the 0:32 mark.

Yep.
  • HELLO AUDIENCE.

I have decided to come out from my cave and return to my homeland. Partially because I miss you guys. Partially because I want to catch up. Partially because I just watched the "First Kiss" video and realized what I've been missing.

I would post this on the newbie thread, but it appears misplaced. Plus I'm still getting used to the new design (me likey).

Long story short, hello everyone :D
  • Another something if you're not following OK Go on the Twitter or the FB.

One Million Pibble March Washington D.C.
  • I have nothing relevant to say.
    Indeed. Belly.
  • OMG, I remember when I helped start this thread....as Toiletdog. :D

P.S. - Damian is still hot.

Damian from the first kiss video.

Hot/10