In this Discussion

the ultimate girly thread

Comments

• those are wicked!! i love red shoes <3

but what will you wear them with?
  • ^^
    haha

idk!!! i have the worst sense in fashion tho. so prob something ridiculous.
  • haha

the more ridiculous, the better
  • ^^^
    very true!

i can see them going well with something puffy and yellow...

oooh, nice!
  • ^^
    haha, ok!!!

i'll wear something totally ridiculous with them when i see paolo!!!
    omg, that way, ill get his attention...get a pic and autograph...skip to level 3...and get to measure paolo up!! yessssssssssssssssss
  • not only will you definately get his attention, but we'll also get to see your awesome outfit! haha

ahhhhhh yes! i'm so excited for you!
  • ^^
    haha

umm, idk what to wear now!! ahh, i must go to the store and buy crazy, sexy clothes!!! yes!!!!
  • Hay gurls

Discuss:
    I've always felt that clothes that accentuate and give the impression of curves and whatnot are actually sexier than the ones that have little/no fabric. Though I may be completely off, most of the guys I've hung out with actually just want a girl to look different, to have curves, to be well-dressed and take care of herself. Sure, if you wear little/no fabric at a club, you'll be picked up, but will it be by the person with whom you want to spend more time?
  • I concur Amy, 100%.

In fact, I was watching like three episodes of What Not to Wear yesterday, and there was this girl with HUGE BOOBS who would wear all these super tight halter tops with her boobs totally falling out all up in your face, and by the end when she wore things that fit her properly she looked so chic and sophisticated! Stacy and Clinton were like, when you where these kinds of things, you give off the impression that you are a bimbo and not a woman with a master's degree - you deserve better than that!
    So yes, I think people should wear clothes that fit them well, suit their body type, and choose colors that work well with their skin tone. One doesn't have to be trendy to look good, but at least look put together.
    There is WAY TOO MUCH bad fashion out there, and people need to stop dressing like they never got out of bed!!
    Whoa sorry for that tirade there - a lot of Tim Gunn (love him! I wish I could go shop with him!), What Not to Wear, and NY fashion week coverage in the past few days!
  • Exactly. I hate it when people follow fads that look terrible on their body types. It's all a matter of accentuating and dressing in what makes you look good.
  • http://www.melissa.com.br/

this website is of a brasilian company of shoes that makes the most adorable stuff you can imagine! But, most importantly, they're sooooooo confortable!! I just got ones fot my birthday biggrin.gif

mine are the ultragirly, but in blue! they're sooo awesome!
  • ok so its not all shoes and bags buuut

my cousin in Kansas has her own vintage clothing shop, where she designs, makes, and sells clothes.

she also has a myspace page for her shop,

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=98224926
    but here is the website

http://www.harmoniousposh.com/Default.asp?Redirected=Y

^ the link thing might not work.
    just copy and paste

I think you guys will like it!!!!

smile.gif
  • Cute shoes Mia!!
    I looked on the website, but the only US location is in Florida sad.gif.

My sister found this British shoe website:
    www.office.co.uk
    They have some really cool ones!!

And Theresa I like the stuff!!!
    I like the red accordion skirt on the main page, but its not anywhere else on the website. I also like some of the dresses!
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Sep 27 2007, 08:12 AM)
    Cute shoes Mia!!
    I looked on the website, but the only US location is in Florida sad.gif.

if you really love some of them, I can look if they have those in the store that i bought mine (it's here in Lisbon, in the alternative part of downtown). Just tell me what-s your size and stuff and I-ll send them to you if they have it wink.gif

cute clothes theresa, it-s nice to see something different
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Sep 26 2007, 05:05 AM)
    http://www.melissa.com.br/

this website is of a brasilian company of shoes that makes the most adorable stuff you can imagine! But, most importantly, they're sooooooo confortable!! I just got ones fot my birthday biggrin.gif

mine are the ultragirly, but in blue! they're sooo awesome!

OMG Mia,that Disco one is the prettiest shade of pink!

And you called Theresa "Courtney"! Haha wub.gif
  • oooh yes I did!!!!! SORRY!!!it was late yesterdaaay! sorry, i'm so embaraced ( and that's because i like you so much courtney, now I call everybody your name wink.gif)

now for the REAL courtney tongue.gif those shoes are adorable too! i saw them at the shop and i already had the bag with the others in my hand and i thought "those look like something a princess would wear!" laugh.gif
  • Dude Theresa, I really like some stuff from the links you posted, but like sometime I see stuff in a picture, but now anywhere else to buy sad.gif

Thanks for the offer Mia!! I would totally take you up on it, but I'm a bit reluctant to buy shoes without trying them on, but if something screams at me that I need to have it, I'll ask you! smile.gif Thanks again!

Have you guys looked at t-shirts at Threadless.com
    sooo random and funny!
  • Threadless is my god.
  • those tshirts are really cool
    wantonewantonewantone....
  • The best in the history of the website:

imageimage

Get it?? Get it??? It's the four artists the Ninja Turtles were named after!!