In this Discussion

the ultimate girly thread

Comments

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Kay, I hadn't seen that one before!! Oh man its GOLD!
    Are they still printing that one?
    Oh, and can you please send me the link to it?
    Thanks in advance!

I LOVE this one, and I'm trying to figure out who I could give it to for xmas.. no one seems worthy enough haha:
    imageimage
    teehee I laughed so hard when I first read that - sooo random
    REFRIGERATOR!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Sep 28 2007, 07:39 PM)
    The best in the history of the website:

imageimage

Get it?? Get it??? It's the four artists the Ninja Turtles were named after!!

I am fucking crying from laughter. Oh my GOD!!! I LOVE IT!!!
  • aaand i bought myself a kathy van zeeland bag on ebay smile.gif/ rolleyes.gif

even though i shouldn't have. oh well. i'm already in love

• QUOTE (amberdino @ Sep 28 2007, 11:59 PM)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Kay, I hadn't seen that one before!! Oh man its GOLD!
    Are they still printing that one?
    Oh, and can you please send me the link to it?
    Thanks in advance!

Sadly, no...but there's an option to reprint it in your size. I've never tried that before, but it's worth a shot?

http://www.threadless.com/product/287/Heroes_In_An_Art_Shell
    Edit: Lame, you just give them your email address and they'll let you know if they're going to reprint it. Pfff.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Sep 29 2007, 03:59 AM)
    I LOVE this one, and I'm trying to figure out who I could give it to for xmas.. no one seems worthy enough haha:
    imageimage
    teehee I laughed so hard when I first read that - sooo random
    REFRIGERATOR!

Oh my god. I was thinking about getting that for my boyfriend since one of his projects was using all of these haikus he had written... but he can't count syllables all that well. So, my job last spring was to read through them and tell him which ones were and which ones weren't syllables.

"Is this one a haiku?"
    "5.... 8..... 6. No. No it's not."

Amazing.
  • Oh, I'm torn. Do I NEED them?

They're $35, plus shipping. Which is high for flip flops, but they're Timberland so they should last right? Ugh, I'm trying to be frugal right now, but I did just break a pair of flippies. (and note the resemblance to my avatar.) limited edition man. If I don't act now they could be gone!!!

Holy cow. I just noticed the glyphs on the right shoe are backwards. WTF!!
  • i say, everyone deserves at least one, if not 2 great pairs of flops... my reefs cost $25 and the other pair cost $45 (super durable and complete with bottle opener on the bottom!!) so... go for it... and the image might be reversed and that's why it's like that??
  • Awww, they have a bottle opener? See these should have. This band is all about getting your drunk on.

On the beach no doubt. They play on show on the beach in Mexico twice a year. I've been twice (not in the same year tongue.gif)
    They have a great little cult following. I've seen them 6 times this year; 9 times total. And not once in my state! The closest show was a 4 hour drive! The farthest show was either Vegas or Mexico. But you get so much more than a show in Vegas or Mexico.

Oh, I wish I was going in October. sad.gif It's like 3 weeks away. But I went to Vegas instead. I'd been to Mexico, never been to Vegas.
  • My friend's flip flops have a flask on the bottom. A FLASK!
  • Ok, I have to have a talk with Roger. This is unacceptable!

I still want them
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Sep 29 2007, 08:00 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=147003
    Oh, I'm torn. Do I NEED them?

They're $35, plus shipping. Which is high for flip flops, but they're Timberland so they should last right? Ugh, I'm trying to be frugal right now, but I did just break a pair of flippies. (and note the resemblance to my avatar.) limited edition man. If I don't act now they could be gone!!!
    Holy cow. I just noticed the glyphs on the right shoe are backwards. WTF!!

Ohh those are fun!!

Shoes with bottle openers and flasks!?!?!
    HOW COOL!!

okay everyday I go onto urbanoutfitters.com and stare at these two (it won't let me put the image in here, sorry):

I have a thing for blazers, I want the grey one:
    http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catal...push&color=

I must have this coat in teal - I'm TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH IT.. its soooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catal...push&color=
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Sep 30 2007, 01:30 AM)
    My friend's flip flops have a flask on the bottom. A FLASK!

haha yup! another genius Reef invention wink.gif i think each shoe holds two shots?
  • A POLL!

My best gay, Lloyd, drew this sketch of what he insists my hair should look like. Is this a bad idea? Am I doomed to just embarrass myself by trying to emulate Leslie Feist and her hipster bangs?

(the picture's a little slanted, sorry)

ooonnn this head:

• I wrote something, but then I realized, I DON'T KNOW HAIR. WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT. Get it done. If it looks bad, it's almost hat season anyway. Plus, it probably won't look bad.
  • You don't have to know hair, you just have to know if hair would look stupid in my face!
  • Oh, come on guys! My appointment is tomorrow!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Oct 10 2007, 02:09 PM)
    Oh, come on guys! My appointment is tomorrow!

go for it!..
  • You should do it. I don't think it will come out looking bad. If it does, just look at this to make you feel better.

Unless, my sister is your hairdresser, I think it'll look fine.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Oct 10 2007, 02:21 PM)
    go for it!..

Agreed. I think it will look fabulous.

Plus I tend to trust the gays.

Not to mention it's a longer cut, so if it looks bad you have room to fix it.