In this Discussion

the ultimate girly thread

Comments

• ouuuu... *drools*
  • My new shoooooes. smile.gif

• Those are some snazzy shoes, Mrs. Nutini Electra.
  • Ooooooooo, Nice, I like 'em smile.gif
  • Alice are those from la redoute?? they look so much like ones I saw there...Are they confortable? I was going to buy one of those (they exist in mat different colours) but they don't seem confortable... unsure.gif

http://www.laredoute.pt/PT/pt/venda-os-sap...uctLandingPages
  • ^^ yes, they are!! I LOVE La Redoute, I get so much stuff from them! They're a lot more comfortable than I thought they were going to be, but they're not leather so I reckon I might need blister plasters the first time I wear them, just in case!
  • lol I'm a big fan of la redoute also wink.gif I thought about getting those too but when I saw it wasn't leather I just thought that my feet would cook inside the shoes. blister plasters sounds like a good idea wink.gif they have a plus though: tthe heel is a lot lower than I thought it was at first laugh.gif and they're great to go out because of that
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jun 9 2008, 12:32 PM)
    As the shoes, I'm in love with Melissa, a brazilian brand that has spread to the world and has the most beauifull shoes made of plastic.

melissa shoes
    here they have lots of them wink.gif

Edit:1000 post eheh biggrin.gif

AHHHH I was just trying to remember the name of that shoe company! I'd read about it ages ago in Seventeen or something, and knew it was a girl's name but couldn't for the life of me remember what it was! biggrin.gif

Also, woot 1000 posts!
  • Gald I could help Katy wink.gif I have ones and I just love them it's just too bad that they're kinda expensive around here because they have some pretty unique stuff laugh.gif

yeah it just fells that I started posting yesterday biggrin.gif
  • Shopping, lunch and pedicures with my mom and best friend on a lovely Saturday afternoon smile.gif
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jun 22 2008, 02:30 PM)
    I have ones and I just love them it's just too bad that they're kinda expensive around here because they have some pretty unique stuff laugh.gif

Yeah, I don't mind paying $50 for shoes - well, if and when I have it - but shipping to the US from that site is around the same cost as the shoes themselves. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jun 16 2008, 05:04 PM)
    that must look awesome on a shirt wink.gif
    oh also with skinny jeans, I think these would look great:

those( for some reason) make me want to listen to daft punk. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 22 2008, 11:37 PM)
    Yeah, I don't mind paying $50 for shoes - well, if and when I have it - but shipping to the US from that site is around the same cost as the shoes themselves. tongue.gif

Oh Katy I'm sure that they have a represent store over there!! Well around me there's only one store that has those shoes on the old side of Lisbon but they have limited collection (not all of it) but when I go visit my aunt in Leiria I can get you ones!! biggrin.gif I'll just send them in a box, they're not that heavy eheh wink.gif

QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jun 23 2008, 01:59 AM)
    those( for some reason) make me want to listen to daft punk. tongue.gif

yeah I'm sure you'll listen "around the wold around thee wooorld" when you put them on biggrin.gif they're kinda disco'y. I haven't thought about that yet...genious Tease wink.gif
  • Those shoes are so cool!

By the way guys, does anyone know a J. Crew-type store that doesn't have J. Crew prices?
    Because the clothes at J. Crew are my style of clothing but they're a bit expensive.

J. Crew!

P.S.

They have this pullover thingy:

I want itttt....

The skirt's pretty cool too.
  • I like the pullover but the skirt is really flattering, even though it's a mini wink.gif looks really ellegant
  • I know right? The skirt is quite fluttery and bright.

Why can't they make it cheaper?!

(Well, actually the pullover was like $60, which isn't too disgustingly expensive but I'm still hesistant.)
  • yeah I'm a sales hunter because of that...i refuse to spend too much money in shirts for example...but if you really love it, go for it, don't keep thinking "oooh that pullover would be awesome with this shirt if I had got it..." wink.gif regret is the worst thing

I've found an awesome portuguese brand of shoes that is more known outside the country then inside: fly London

http://shop.flylondon.com/

couldn't find the ones I'm buying though (but if you look at sandals-->Gosh in brown, those are the ones I got wink.gif)
    Oh and Aerosoles are also portuguese though I don't like the models that much...but I was surprised they were so popular in the US
  • Aerosoles are Portuguese? That's very interesting! They're really comfortable.
  • yeah they are biggrin.gif. That's the main goal of the brand the confort but I think that sometimes they should invest in the design also. I was really surprised when I found out that in the US the brand was so big and that it was particularlly popular amongst young people because here you can't see one single young person with ones on their feet. But I'm sure that I'll buy ones as soon as I start working wink.gif because they are really apropiate (as anyone can see in the morning trains in the big cities, every working woman has one of those on her feet)
  • heyy guys!!

here is a link to some awesome vintage clothing that was designed by my cousin!
    she owns her own store in Kansas called Harmonious Posh
    i think i might have told you about it earlier but now you can buy her stuff online!
    wooo

Harmonious Posh

this one is my personal fav