In this Discussion

the ultimate girly thread

Comments

• THERESA!!!
    oh my God that dress is killer. I love it!!! smile.gif

I wish I had insanely talented family members! smile.gif Wicked. I'm peeping the site now
  • ahh!! Theresa, those things are so nice! Now when I go to visit my friend Lady M in Kansas one day, I have a place to demand she take me. She's not living very far from Witchita. That blue dress is my favorite, but I love the bags she sells as well!

(P.S. Don't have to answer if it's too personal, but is that your cousin modeling the blue dress? She resembles you.)

(Moving something I posted from general discussion to here since this thread is more appropriate)
    My new shoes:
    http://www.sofftshoe.com/item.asp?style=1216911&Col=0 <---the maroon ones not the black

and these:
    http://www.sofftshoe.com/item.asp?style=1217759&Col=308 <---the black ones not the white

They don't have a pic of my amazing party pumps. Ah well, you shall all see them when I post the party pics.

I swear if Ok Go were girls, they'd wear Sofft shoes! Come on, the shoe box is the same color as this discussion board. The box is light yellow wallpaper and the lid is reddish purple wall paper.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jul 9 2008, 01:12 PM)
    THERESA!!!
    oh my God that dress is killer. I love it!!! smile.gif

I wish I had insanely talented family members! smile.gif Wicked. I'm peeping the site now

haha yeah, she is the awesomest cousin ever.
    when i was visiting the whole family went and visited her in her shop it was fun!! i love it there
    i bought a really cool black evening jacket to go over a dress i have when i was there, and a very pretty beaded necklace.

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jul 10 2008, 05:13 AM)
    ahh!! Theresa, those things are so nice! Now when I go to visit my friend Lady M in Kansas one day, I have a place to demand she take me. She's not living very far from Witchita. That blue dress is my favorite, but I love the bags she sells as well!

(P.S. Don't have to answer if it's too personal, but is that your cousin modeling the blue dress? She resembles you.)

oh no thats fine, smile.gif
    and its not her, she hires people to model her clothing im pretty sure
    ( she has fashion shows sometimes too! i think she has had like three so far. maybe more? )

edit:
    oh yeah here is the official website, i think it pretty much has the same stuff on there though
    Official Site
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jul 10 2008, 05:13 AM)
    ahh!! Theresa, those things are so nice! Now when I go to visit my friend Lady M in Kansas one day, I have a place to demand she take me. She's not living very far from Witchita.

sorry for the double post but BAD NEWS
    she has decided to change it to an online store only sooo there won't be a store to visit. now she is gonna lease out the store space.
    her words:
    "I am changing my store to an online store only. If anyone is interested in the space I have been leasing at 611 W. Douglas, it is for lease as of August. If you are interested, contact me. Don't worry, you can still shop at Harmonious Posh on line.
    See the bottom of this page for details or just go to HarmoniousPosh.com! "

sad.gif
  • Does anybody want shoes? I have two almost-brand-new pairs that I'm gonna' try to sell.

This adorable pair of loafers (or are they boat shoes...? I really don't know the difference) comes from Wal-Mart. I have a total weakness for golden shoes and when I tried them on (the last pair!) they seemed to fit. But, alas, they are too small. sad.gif

Size : 7 US / EUR 39 (and a bit on the small side)
    Colour : bronzey-goldish
    All man-made synthetic materials ; nice rubber-ish sole ; insole is a bit cushy with a cute floral print.
    Worn once, which is when I figured out that they were too small for me and the stitching on the inside cut into my toes. You'll probably want to wear these with socks so the same doesn't happen to you.
    Still have the box (pictured).

This pair of cute canvas sneaker-flats comes from Faces in Northampton. This time, they were too big!

Size : US 8 / EUR 40ish
    Colour : Black and White
    Black canvas uppers. Synthetic details on the heels and toes. Cushy white insoles with black polka dots. White sneaker bottoms (like Keds). Worn once or twice, so the soles are a little dirty, but the rest of the shoes are spotless. Comfy! But too big for me.

If you're interested, let me know. If you need exact measurements, let me know that, too.

Also, I have a few skirts and tops that I want to sell as well, so if anybody's interested, I can post those, too...

ETA: All right, I've tried three times to get Photobucket to rotate the first picture of each pair, to no avail. Grr!
  • those loafers would probably look really cute with the dress i just ordered, alas, they would be too small on me as well...

dress!..
  • Darbie, I must say you may be the most stylish person on these boards.

I really want this dress from Saks Fifth Ave for my birthday (which isn't till June tongue.gif). It's become a tradition for me for the past three years to get a new dress for my birthday.
    But this one from Old Navy is more in my price range
  • QUOTE (MyFavoritePerson @ Feb 7 2009, 01:14 AM)
    Darbie, I must say you may be the most stylish person on these boards.

thank you biggrin.gif
    while the saks dress is nice, i actually think the old navy one is cuter...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jan 30 2009, 05:34 PM)
    those loafers would probably look really cute with the dress i just ordered, alas, they would be too small on me as well...

dress!..

ModCloth! .....?
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Feb 7 2009, 08:16 PM)
    ModCloth! .....?

of course!.. that's where 95% of my dresses come from...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jan 30 2009, 05:34 PM)
    those loafers would probably look really cute with the dress i just ordered, alas, they would be too small on me as well...

dress!..

THIS IS THE MOST ADORABLE DRESS EVARRRRR!
    I need to go to bed, but now I have to go check out this ModCloth...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Feb 7 2009, 09:32 PM)
    of course!.. that's where 95% of my dresses come from...

I always find a dresses I love on there but I never have enough money to buy them before they sell out. sad.gif Apparently everybody agrees with my taste.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Feb 11 2009, 11:49 PM)
    I always find a dresses I love on there but I never have enough money to buy them before they sell out. sad.gif Apparently everybody agrees with my taste.

haha, yeah, the really cute stuff sells out within a few days...
  • I love this gown of Jessica Alba!!
    But I don't know where I can get a dress like this sad.gif
  • QUOTE (PinkMuffin @ Feb 26 2009, 11:33 AM)
    I love this gown of Jessica Alba!!
    http://addicted2fashion.files.wordpress.co...essica-alba.jpg
    But I don't know where I can get a dress like this sad.gif

if you had searched for this last year after she wore it you probably coulda found a decent replica...

I WANT THIS DRESS AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEY HAD IT AND I CHECK MODCLOTH, LIKE, EVERYDAY SO THEY MUST HAVE STOCKED IT AND THEN SOLD OUT WITHIN HOURS AND NOW I AM MAD. mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Feb 26 2009, 10:52 PM)
    http://www.modcloth.com/store/images/021809_21_L.jpg

I WANT THIS DRESS AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEY HAD IT AND I CHECK MODCLOTH, LIKE, EVERYDAY SO THEY MUST HAVE STOCKED IT AND THEN SOLD OUT WITHIN HOURS AND NOW I AM MAD. mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

yeah, that was sold out the morning after they stocked it... (i check the site like once an hour, haha...)
  • when i actually get a job, i'm going to do that, darbs... check that site every hour until i make a purchase. i'd do it now, but i'm broke. sad.gif
  • my latest modcloth purchase:

i actually think it's cuter in the sienna color, but figured the scarlet would match more of my clothes...
  • I GOT IT!

THEY FINALLY GOT IT BACK IN STOCK AND I GOT IT biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif