In this Discussion

the ultimate girly thread

Comments

• QUOTE (ezorvera @ Oct 10 2007, 06:04 PM)
    You should do it. I don't think it will come out looking bad. If it does, just look at this to make you feel better.

Unless, my sister is your hairdresser, I think it'll look fine.

oh my! you got the drop dead fred doo!!!!!

hahaha probably not intentional. but yay!!!!!!1
  • Yeah, it wasn't intentional. I was going to donate my hair and my sister really wanted to cut it off and I forgot that you're supposed to make multiple pony tails instead of just one, so it got all messed up as she was going across. I got it fixed the next day, but some of my friends said I should have kept it like that.
  • ahahah it's an original haircut!At first i though it was a new style wink.gif you're hair is really shiny and pretty

Kay, go for it! You have a moon saped face (sort of like mine) and those kind of haircuts ususally look cute in that shape of face wink.gif
  • Thank you guys! I got it cut, aaand now I need it fixed. Ungh. Apparently "sidebangs" translates to "please just chop four inches off and part my hair differently!"
  • ahhh shibby!!!! I'm sorry. did you show the stylist the sketch??

Well like i said, hopefully it's still long enough you can fix it and it'll still look ok.
  • Yes! She even kept it because nobody's ever brought in a sketch before and she thought it was funny! Ughh, airheadairheadairhead.
  • So you brought her the sketch and she didn't give you what the sketch promised.

la-hame. You needs a new hairdresser.

that sketch was awesome. I wish my hair looked like that. but my hair is super curly. Will never look like that. But is ok. I love the super curlyness!!! Rocks all!!!
  • You made them yourself? That's amazing! They look really good.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Oct 12 2007, 03:32 PM)
    aaand now I need it fixed

SUCCESS!
  • Yes, Kay! Let's see this fabulous new hair!!
  • Eugh, I took all my makeup off, but tomorrow I'm going to a concert with my friend and I can guarantee the hour drive will be spent having a photoshoot in the backseat!
  • You'd better, KCap'n Kay.. I'm holding you to this promise!!!
    wub.gif
  • If not, I will absolutely come through for you with sweaty post-concert pictures I will have taken by myself at home. I would never let a co-captain down.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Oct 16 2007, 04:45 PM)
    Eugh, I took all my makeup off, but tomorrow I'm going to a concert with my friend and I can guarantee the hour drive will be spent having a photoshoot in the backseat!

We don't care about your face, we just wanna see your hair!!! wink.gif
  • i just got 2 cute new tops from victoria's secret smile.gif i'm so excited and i can't wait til they get here!
  • Drunken & blurry post-concert photoshoot, as promised!

• 1) YAY!!!
    2) Hehe for drunkeness!
    3) GORGEOUS!!!

Kay your hair's lovely...
    Rufus isn't gonna be able to resist you on the ark. He's gonna be bi before you know it wink.gif

ummm... these don't sell in stores someone made these i think... ummm someone please... my mind is blown by them. make some for me so my life can be complete? please?