In this Discussion

the ultimate girly thread

Comments

• Your hair is so pretty Kay!! I think it turned out really nice.
  • Thanks, you guys! wub.gif

Mel, I'm thinking you should take a pair of white Vans + that picture, walk around Dundas square, find a street artist, and dare/beg him to paint them like that.
  • Kay your hair looks amazing!!;)
  • i need to revive this thread...

as much as i need these shoes... am i a total weirdo for wanting boat shoes???!

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/33154488/c/133717.html
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jun 9 2008, 11:46 AM)
    i need to revive this thread...

as much as i need these shoes... am i a total weirdo for wanting boat shoes???!

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/33154488/c/133717.html

no way! they're cute indeed.

I want these terminators... or rather 2 pairs of them in different colours so i can wear a different colour on each foot... too bad they run for 200 bucks... and they don't make them in my size...
  • MEL... those are fucking RAD. i love the red/orange ones...
    and what size are you?
  • im a size 7 lol. size 5.5 mens. I mean how can those be mens shoes?! its unfair to small feet girls everywhere...
  • I'm glad someone brought this thread back laugh.gif yey!!
    I've always loved the Pettit Prince, these flats are just awesome... blink.gif

And these
    I'm such a shoe addict...
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 9 2008, 04:52 PM)
    no way! they're cute indeed.

I want these terminators... or rather 2 pairs of them in different colours so i can wear a different colour on each foot... too bad they run for 200 bucks... and they don't make them in my size...

they're really cool...
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jun 9 2008, 12:02 PM)
    I'm glad someone brought this thread back laugh.gif yey!!
    I've always loved the Pettit Prince, these flats are just awesome... blink.gif

And these
    I'm such a shoe addict...

aww. those are so nice! whos the pettit Prince? those are really sweet.
  • it's a character from a book written by Antoine de Saint-exupéry (A french writter). It's for children actually and it's a story of a prince that lands in an unknown planet, it's really metaphorical. It's supposed to be for kids, but I haven't met one adult that hasn't loved the book beuase everytime you read it, you feel something different...I know it sounds weird but it's true! here's the french cover:

As the shoes, I'm in love with Melissa, a brazilian brand that has spread to the world and has the most beauifull shoes made of plastic.

melissa shoes
    here they have lots of them wink.gif

Edit:1000 post eheh biggrin.gif
  • the shoes... in case you don't want to click on the link....

my future boat shoes:
  • ^^ LOVE THEM, Katie smile.gifsmile.gif
  • I JUST BOUGHT THESE... I love them smile.gif

• MELLLLLLL!!!!!
    those are fucking rad. i'm glad you got them smile.gif
  • uuh Mel those are awesome!!
    what are you planning wearing them with? any special clothing or just jeans?
  • hahaha yeah I want to wear them with purple booty shorts.

lol i lie. I like wearing them with my black skinny jeans and prince top... it just matches so perfectly !

sometimes i wish i was uffie so i could pull off her look with my sneaks

• uuuuh!! I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw them: black skinny jeans! (although the purple shorts would make everyone look at you in a party...maybe just not for the good reasons tongue.gif)

The prine top must be awesome too.Is the printing like the album of purple rain that you've putten on the backgrounf in the sneakers pic?
  • nah that would be rad. its white shirt with a big stencil of the symbol that prince called himself for a bit, in a purple ish colour.

• that must look awesome on a shirt wink.gif
    oh also with skinny jeans, I think these would look great:

Edit: uh these are the reebok versions of the nikes on the other page but these are for women wink.gif yey!: