In this Discussion

Favorite OKGO Song

Comments

• QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 27 2006, 07:11 PM)
    "Damian, I know I said I loved you, but God, Andy was just all over me last night and I couldn't help myself."
    "Then how did you end up with Tim and Dan, too?"
    "Oh, I thought they were a set, you understand, buy one get one free?"

HAHAHAHA. I think that's going in my signature now...
  • It so has to. I want to be more famous than I am now. BTW, aren't you supposed to be eating asian food?????
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 27 2006, 07:27 PM)
    It so has to.  I want to be more famous than I am now.  BTW, aren't you supposed to be eating asian food?????

I just got back. It was terrible Asian food. And really bad carrot cake. tongue.gif
  • well boo yah, i have lunchables in the fridge!
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 27 2006, 05:31 PM)
    I just got back. It was terrible Asian food. And really bad carrot cake. tongue.gif

Is there such a thing as bad Asian food?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 27 2006, 05:33 PM)
    well boo yah, i have lunchables in the fridge!

I don't know what to feed the roaches mellow.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 27 2006, 08:43 PM)
    Is there such a thing as bad Asian food?

Yes. It's called the "Smith College Version of Asian Food," and it is teh crap.

I don't know what to feed the roaches

*headdesk*
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 27 2006, 06:52 PM)
    *headdesk*

Lol! Somehow, I take it Smith College version of Asian Food and roaches may be making you feel faint
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 27 2006, 06:52 PM)
    *headdesk*

You are some sort of Pirate Ninja Surgeon. Does that mean you have all 3 jobs or are you just a surgeon to pirates and ninjas?
    I don't know what to feed the roaches

*headdeask*

Dito.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 27 2006, 09:01 PM)
    You are some sort of Pirate Ninja Surgeon. Does that mean you have all 3 jobs or are you just a surgeon to pirates and ninjas?

i don't know. Ask Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore. He made it up.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 28 2006, 01:01 AM)
    i don't know. Ask Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore. He made it up.

I seriously think Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore has been on here in the last 24 hours because these weren't options before. Also, Darbi is no longer an Ol' Dirty Bastard fan but a Mirah Fan.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 28 2006, 01:01 AM)

Ninja Pirate Surgeons were created when a lightning bolt hit a ninja v. pirate stadium (that happened to have one rouge surgeon) that fused them all together into one SUPERHUMAN BEING.

Their lesser hybrid is the ninja pirate.

• I'm a pirate....I'm not stealthy at all.....arrrrrrr.....
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 28 2006, 06:45 PM)
    I'm a pirate....I'm not stealthy at all.....arrrrrrr.....

pirates pwn major ass.
  • pwn? what is pwn? ooooh, Own, Own major ass......
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 28 2006, 06:48 PM)
    pwn?  what is pwn?  ooooh, Own, Own major ass......

I hang around far too many computer geeks... and I LOVE it (mostly because if I need something from online, they're the ones who know how to rip it for me. Also, I get to sleep in their hammocks as they play CounterStrike all night during lan parties. YAY GEEKS!)
  • I'm not pretty sure what the whole thing is between pirates and ninjas, but my friends say I have to be a pirate because I'm loud and obnoxious and I can't keep a secret....LAN party??? IDK what that is......
  • Lan stands for "local area network." It basically allows people to connect to one another and, therefore, game on the same network. I've been invited to a few lan parties by my computer-obsessive friends. I usually spend the night playing on the extra computer or creating havoc in whatever way possible as the boys just ignore my frivolity.

For example, my last lan party before the guys mostly went off to college was this summer. There was an ENORMOUS thunderstorm and I convinced a couple of people to whip out garbage bags and go mudslidding down this person's hill. Soon, everyone (except for one kid who kept yelling that "didn't [we] realize that we're using computer equipment and we're going to be wet?!") was sliding down the hill. We changed into spare clothing and threw everything else in the drier after and just went back to gaming. 'Twas amazing.
  • WOW, that sounds so nerdy.....I love it!