In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Pretty well. I have the backs of 2 of them done, which means i have the back of 1 more and the front of all 3. The hard part will def be the front because it'll involve handmade stencils, but I should finish them all in time to move.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 17 2006, 06:07 PM)
    Pretty well. I have the backs of 2 of them done, which means i have the back of 1 more and the front of all 3. The hard part will def be the front because it'll involve handmade stencils, but I should finish them all in time to move.

I have to make my shirts. Guh. tongue.gif

ALSO! My roomie is already in bed. This kind of sucks because it's really hard to type quietly. And I'm going to have to like, turn off his computer, since he didn't do it himself. tongue.gif
  • PUNCH HIM IN THE TAINT!
  • ouch! That would seriously make him punch yo' face off. then you'd have a face off. john travolta/nic cage style.
  • Has anyone ever been bowling before?
  • YES! I love bowling! and I suck at it! I'm right handed and I play better with my left hand!!
  • i love bowling too...
  • You and darbi are officially the 20th and 21st classy people to tell me that! So now I know I must go bowling! (In NJ many of the places near my house to go bowling were in loser or sleezy neighborhoods, which gave bowling a very bad image.) I trust your opinions, so now I know I'm in for a treat.

Whilst oknow sees Tim, I shall be bowling. I will try to get a good score in honor of oknow and Tim (and darbi too!). My girlfriend wants to give me a bowling name. I was thinking "Nordwind." What do you guys think I should used? I bet you could come up with a better name.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 17 2006, 09:02 PM)
    You and darbi are officially the 20th and 21st classy people to tell me that! So now I know I must go bowling! (In NJ many of the places near my house to go bowling were in loser or sleezy neighborhoods, which gave bowling a very bad image.) I trust your opinions, so now I know I'm in for a treat.

Whilst oknow sees Tim, I shall be bowling. I will try to get a good score in honor of oknow and Tim (and darbi too!). My girlfriend wants to give me a bowling name. I was thinking "Nordwind." What do you guys think I should used? I bet you could come up with a better name.

Bowling. How much fun would that be!! Bowling is the bomb-diggity. Lol. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 17 2006, 09:21 PM)
    Bowling. How much fun would that be!! Bowling is the bomb-diggity. Lol. biggrin.gif

Ooo! That's settled then! My bowling name will be: "Bomb-diggity" smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 17 2006, 09:26 PM)
    Ooo! That's settled then! My bowling name will be: "Bomb-diggity" smile.gif

You need a shirt that says that now. cool.gif
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 17 2006, 09:34 PM)
    You need a shirt that says that now. cool.gif

Ooo, or a pretty pink bowling jacket. But what would one do with a jacket in AZ? I don't wanna go to sleep! Stupid school starting so early. Ack! Well, nitey nite y'all. I shall dream of my pink "Bomb-diggity" t-shirt with the little roachie picture on the sleeve. *waves bye bye*
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 17 2006, 09:46 PM)
    Ooo, or a pretty pink bowling jacket. But what would one do with a jacket in AZ? I don't wanna go to sleep! Stupid school starting so early. Ack! Well, nitey nite y'all. I shall dream of my pink "Bomb-diggity" t-shirt with the little roachie picture on the sleeve. *waves bye bye*

Night Krose!!
  • Night Ms. Glendale, who's name also has a K in it.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 17 2006, 09:49 PM)
    Night Ms. Glendale, who's name also has a K in it.

Yes a natrual K, but still a cool K
  • Has anyone ever eaten one of those giant pixy stix?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 18 2006, 12:02 AM)
    You and darbi are officially the 20th and 21st classy people to tell me that! So now I know I must go bowling! (In NJ many of the places near my house to go bowling were in loser or sleezy neighborhoods, which gave bowling a very bad image.) I trust your opinions, so now I know I'm in for a treat.

I feel like bowling places are in sleazy or loser neighbourhoods a lot of the time in other states as wel. I don't think it's an inherently Jersey thing, haha.

QUOTE (e 5170a @ Apr 18 2006, 05:04 AM)
    Has anyone ever eaten one of those giant pixy stix?

Yes, but not all the way through and not all at once. That would make anyone go off the wall crazy.
  • So Tom & Katie had their alien baby today...
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 18 2006, 06:23 PM)
    So Tom & Katie had their alien baby today...

Ew, we have to deal with a small version om T.C.?
  • Doesn't he claim he ate the placenta? How meniacal is that? (I hear the mother in the animal world eats the placenta to regain her strength, so Tom Cruise is a fembot too.)