In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• THOSE ARE SOME SMART SLACKS!!
  • hahaha that made me crack up!

I think fel posted this a while ago... but DANE COOKS KICK ASS SWEATER!
    they have his monolouge on that site too.
  • I think Montreal hates me.
  • Montreal hates everyone. Even Conan.

I kid... they have a great additude about everything.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Apr 20 2006, 11:50 PM)
    Montreal hates everyone. Even Conan.

I kid... they have a great additude about everything.

'Tis an awesome and beautiful city.

It just doesn't like me.

It sends AngryMenWithMopsInTheBanque against me (not literally. Though, I'm sure, the story would be far more entertaining if an angry man with a mop had chased me down Peel. Rather, I failed to realize that one opens a "push" door by pushing... not pulling. He just stood there and started before angrily opening the door and yelling that the bank was "FERME'." 'Twas pretty funny in retrospect actually.)
  • Your in Montreal right now? and you've had an awkward bank experience? Your cool.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Apr 21 2006, 12:06 AM)
    Your in Montreal right now? and you've had an awkward bank experience? Your cool.

Yes. Yes. And not really. Just very awkward. Very very awkward.

I'm thinking about going to McGill. In fact, I'm RELYING on going to McGill. However, now I'm all nervous that the premonition of angrybankguy will haunt me forever.
  • meh. angry bank cronies are lame. Good luck in getting into McGill.
  • Rufus Wainwright went to McGill!

[/newfoundobsession]
  • Really? That's cool.

I saw Memoirs of a Geisha (again) today. It's such a pretty movie.

I'm also kinda tipsy. I love margaritas.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Apr 21 2006, 12:10 AM)
    meh. angry bank cronies are lame. Good luck in getting into McGill.

I'm already in (but thanks for the well-wishes); I just need to decide where exactly I want to go (I figure that if I knew what I wanted to do with my life, it would be easier. I'm sort of just going with the flow right now).
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 21 2006, 08:36 AM)
    I'm already in (but thanks for the well-wishes); I just need to decide where exactly I want to go (I figure that if I knew what I wanted to do with my life, it would be easier. I'm sort of just going with the flow right now).

ooooo! Congrats!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Apr 21 2006, 04:02 PM)
    ooooo! Congrats!

Thank'ee! Montreal is far kinder to me today. I had an amazingly entertaining run-in with a babbling old French woman about the metro and French television. She was obviously a bit, well, senile... but she was sweet and helped me find where to buy billets then lectured me about terrorism.

She ended up wandering off, still babbling in French. She was adorable, albeit odd.

I was once told that I'm a magnet for weird and awkward people. It's completely true.

AND there's a store called "Sucre Bleu." Ahahaha
  • mmm blue sugar. Thats what gets all of us Canadians going in the morning.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Apr 20 2006, 03:37 PM)
    I just ate, I mean shared, a bowl of ice cream with my dog. Its the most sex I've had all Easter sad.gif

What???? Does what we do mean nothing to you???? **storms out**
  • Fel said my damian picture looks bad... " like they took it out wrong or something"

I say it looks like a total rockstar picture.

What do you guys think?
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Apr 21 2006, 02:03 PM)
    Fel said my damian picture looks bad... " like they took it out wrong or something"

I say it looks like a total rockstar picture.

What do you guys think?

If you mean the one in your sig, I think it's fine, not great, but it's Damian, so it's has to be good.

SNAKES ON A PLANE!!!

sorry for the profanity...
  • Who's better on the old tv show "Bewitched," Darren #1 or Darren #2?
  • damn i had no idea there was 2 darrens. I can't even remember who darren is.

....so I say Darren 1