In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 18 2006, 09:57 PM)
    Doesn't he claim he ate the placenta? How meniacal is that? (I hear the mother in the animal world eats the placenta to regain her strength, so Tom Cruise is a fembot too.)

OMG that almost made me barf.

I love that fembot song.
  • Well, apparently, he said that during his Primetime interview to sort of poke fun at his lunatic image, but Diane Sawyer couldn't tell if he was serious (who can blame her) so she didn't really laugh and it was awkward.

But I bet he totally ate it.
  • Ah, Diane Sawyer. You gotta lover her.
  • why? i don't. I don't care for ms. sawyer. I'm more of a Walters woman.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Apr 18 2006, 07:10 PM)
    why? i don't. I don't care for ms. sawyer. I'm more of a Walters woman.

Lol, I don't really care for either of them. I was just being random. Walter's talks cute though.
  • I adore Charlie Rose.

In all honesty, I am in love with that man intellectually. I just want to ravish him with intellectual lovin'

ok.... maybe not "ravish" but at least "drool over in adoration."
  • Lol! Oh dear, how you crack me up! What? No one is mad for Andy Rooney, with those bushy desperately-in-need-of-some- weed-wacking eyebrows?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 19 2006, 03:26 AM)
    Lol! Oh dear, how you crack me up! What? No one is mad for Andy Rooney, with those bushy desperately-in-need-of-some- weed-wacking eyebrows?

Eeeeeeeh. He just gives me the heebiejeebies. And the annoyings. God, I can't stand his voice ("blahblha WHIIIINNNNE blahblahblah you know what I hate? blahblahblah I'M ANDY ROONEY")
  • Lol!!! How is it possible that that man is able to speak in a tone that sounds like he is snoring rather than talking? He is a wonder, er maybe not.

Speaking of the Tom Cruise evil mole baby, is this a load of fluff or is it me?
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060419/ap_en_...aby_lucy_s_baby
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 17 2006, 09:58 PM)
    I have to make my shirts. Guh. tongue.gif

ALSO! My roomie is already in bed. This kind of sucks because it's really hard to type quietly. And I'm going to have to like, turn off his computer, since he didn't do it himself. tongue.gif

Since you're coming in June, we should make shirts. They need to be super special, though, so keep the ideas flowing.

Roller skates: $5 at Goodwill
    Not knowing a damn thing about skating yet cruising around Central Park like a bunch of idiots (complete with giggling and tripping): priceless

p.s. I'm the lunatic in the hat. [I was totally infatuated with my far-right (as in location in the picture, not political ideology) friend's retrofantastic skates... though we had to convince a couple of 8-year-olds to teach her how to skate.]
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 19 2006, 07:38 PM)
    [I was totally infatuated with my far-right (as in location in the picture, not political ideology) friend's retrofantastic skates... though we had to convince a couple of 8-year-olds to teach her how to skate.]

You are on the right. It's our left but you're right. And that is such a cute pic! It would make a pretty postcard. biggrin.gif
  • This is way off topic but this is the random board so oh well. I would really like a nice picture of Andy's face. I am trying to make a stencil for a shirt for my friend. I tried using the picture on the OK Go site but it didnt work. I would really apprecitate it. Any contrasting picture will do. I would prefer one with him smiling or a serious face. Thank you so much if you have anything, you guys are wonderful!!
  • I love velveeta shells and cheese!

i saw this... i love this...
  • I just ate, I mean shared, a bowl of ice cream with my dog. Its the most sex I've had all Easter sad.gif
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Apr 20 2006, 03:18 PM)

i saw this... i love this...

That was my favourite episode so far this season.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 20 2006, 04:49 PM)
    That was my favourite episode so far this season.

Totally. I can't even remember liking any other of the hosts... but I also have a shite memory.
  • Plus it had that crazy Target cashier. I love her.
  • crazy target cashier! I always wondered what her name was! I'll give her love as well because some of the other new characters annoy me.