In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ May 13 2006, 07:30 PM)
    sorry darling... want a lollipop?!? *steals one from jedi_grrlies avatar*

If you want, you can steal a roach from my siggie for mixtape. That and the lollipop will really help get her mind off her team.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 13 2006, 09:29 PM)
    It's adorable. You really made that? How? So cool.

thank you... and sort of... it was a pair of pants that didn't fit me anymore... but now that their a skirt i can pull them up high enough on my waist that it does fit!..
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ May 13 2006, 07:32 PM)
    thank you... and sort of... it was a pair of pants that didn't fit me anymore... but now that their a skirt i can pull them up high enough on my waist that it does fit!..

Wow! I always wanted to try doing that but was never brave enough to try. You go girl!
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ May 13 2006, 10:30 PM)
    sorry darling... want a lollipop?!? *steals one from jedi_grrlies avatar*

*sniff* we can split all four of them.
  • I love Paul Simon.

Love love love love.

There's something about his music. He's still amazing after all these years.

Awkward is: A few months ago, my friends and I went to a coffee house and pissed off the guy behind the counter (named Tom) because we were so giggly. Today, I went with my guyfriend who found it funny to ask the guy about it. Tom, not knowing I was one of the girls who had pissed him off, started saying how annoying we had been and how he hoped we had been on drugs for the "sake of humanity." My guyfriend ten tells Tom that I was one of the girls. Tom was embrassed, I was embarassed. Then I appologized and said that I have a tendency to be manic with my friends. He accepted said apology and we had a discussion about how to be pretentious with coffee (apparently I'm not pretentious unless i drink a café latte).

Oh well. Sometimes I'm too manic for my own good.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ May 14 2006, 12:13 AM)
    I love Paul Simon.

Love love love love.

I take it you saw him on SNL tonight? wink.gif
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ May 14 2006, 06:15 AM)
    I take it you saw him on SNL tonight? wink.gif

Yes'm! But I love him anyway. I grew up listening to my mom's Simon and Garfunkel LPs. It's simply beautiful music.
  • Farewell, Malcom In the Middle. You will be missed.
    ^^^ homeboy is mentally unstable.
  • ^^ oh so you're making fun of one of my ex-husbands now?
  • you really shouldn't admit that you were married to that.
  • wow. what the heck is he doing? blink.gif
  • hahaha hes climbing up some coke thing that was covering the speakers at the fobagidy concert i went to on sat... go to my space to see more pics... I know its FOB but it was still fun.
  • lol how could it not be with him climbing all over the place.
  • is he some sort of orangatang butt boy?

(butt in other words butt dumb)
  • or butt as in he has a nice one. wink.gif
  • laugh.gif laugh.gif oh my, you never cease to crack me up!

I shelved this book yesterday at my library. I had to stiffle giggles.
  • You dare make fun of the book I wrote when I was drunk and confused?

(Yes, that's right, just call me Barbara Meister Vitale. It was also a name I made up when I was drunk and confused. Too much chocolate and caffeine is not a good combination for Tempe. It makes her drunk and confused, or in other words, nuts.)
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ May 14 2006, 08:30 PM)

I shelved this book yesterday at my library. I had to stiffle giggles.

HAHAHA that reminded me of a running joke I have with a friend of mine. His birthday is coming up and I am going to make him a shirt for it and I threatened to make him a shirt with a pink unicorn named... you guessed it J O R G E.

I should get him that book as well.