In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 15 2006, 03:31 AM)
    You dare make fun of the book I wrote when I was drunk and confused?

I obviously do not grasp the total and complete depth of intellect of that book. I mean, comeon, it has a little boy riding a unicorn on the cover.

That speaks to me.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ May 14 2006, 08:36 PM)
    I obviously do not grasp the total and complete depth of intellect of that book. I mean, comeon, it has a little boy riding a unicorn on the cover.

That speaks to me.

It's all about Freud. There's so much Freudian psychology there, don't you see it?! (Actually, neither do I). wacko.gif blink.gif Oh and Lightamatch4me, I say make him the pink unicorn t-shirt or use the cover of that book! Lol, the reaction on his face would be priceless.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 15 2006, 03:39 AM)
    It's all about Freud. There's so much Freudian psychology there, don't you see it?! (Actually, neither do I). wacko.gif blink.gif Oh and Lightamatch4me, I say make him the pink unicorn t-shirt or use the cover of that book! Lol, the reaction on his face would be priceless.

I'm sorry, but Freud is such bullshit. "Penis envy" my ass. I'm a Sartre girl myself... even if I understand nothing of Being and Nothingness.

That has nothing to do with anything, but that's alright, biggrin.gif

Anyway, lightamatchforme, PLEASE make a shirt. I think the boy on the back of the unicorn is completely necessary. It just adds to the picture as a whole. Beautiful.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 14 2006, 08:39 PM)

You have no idea. This kid is the King of Creepy. He always wears black and is always doing something rebellious. I feel it is my duty as one of his best friends to make him a unicorn shirt.

Best album cover ever.
  • Ohh, how'd you know they were my favourite band!
  • RoRo should come back and out post me before I knock her off the top ten list!

oops nevermind... sorry roro
  • What if the whopper junior and the big bucking chicken got together?

(Wow, I am really hungry. Commercials involving food are dancing thru my head like plastercine horses in looking glass ties)
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ May 14 2006, 11:55 PM)

Best album cover ever.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

too lovely . . .

Sunday I had to get up at 6:30 AM to babysit (then I had to go in to work at 12 and work there for 6 hours because of the Mother's Day buffet . . . they made me polish two big bins of silverware . . . by myself . . . while listening to really cheesy easy listening love songs . . . I almost lost my mind.)

Anyway, I had to tv on, and I was still half asleep. But a Payless commercial came one, and Locksley's She Does started to play. I jumped off the couch, gasped, and yelled "LOCKSLEY!!!! I KNOW THIS SONG!!!"

I wasn't half asleep anymore.

Thank you, Locksley. smile.gif
  • "Some people are like slinkies
    Not really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to
    your face when you push them
    down a flight of stairs."
  • ^^That is a beautiful quote and so true. Who came up with it?

Useless scientific vocabulary word of the day: consanguinous marriage
    It's a genetic word. It means "inbreding." But the phrase sounds kinda poetic to me for some reason.
  • i just completed the census BEYOTCHESSSS! with a whole 5 hours before im fined $500 or 6 months in jail...
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ May 16 2006, 09:21 AM)
    "Some people are like slinkies
    Not really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to
    your face when you push them
    down a flight of stairs."

My brother wore his t-shirt that says that yesterday, haha.
  • my dog has a prosthetic leg and it just made a disgusting popping sound. i turned around and saw my dog limping around on three legs. i'm sure there is symbolic significance here somewhere, but i'm too dim to find it.
  • I have no idea what it's from... it was someone's sig on another board and it made me laugh and think at the same time...

oh my about the dog's leg. I feel sad for it... how did it loose his leg?
  • um.

i kind of ran over it.
  • oh my, is it bad that I laughed at that? sorry!
  • s'okay. i knocked out a couple of his teeth too and he had to be neutered shortly after the accident, but other than that, he's just lovely.
  • I'm afraid I'm going to be fired from work because a hoard of my friends decided to visit me today (all at different times) and I was loud.

Loud is not acceptable at a library.

Whoops?

On the plus side, being able to go out to lunch every day at Bob's Diner (since I'm on internship and can leave my high school's campus legally any time I want) makes me smile. Greasy spoon diners are amazing... and greasy.
  • Ew. I have to work at a library soon.