In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• i like jello and im sure i wouldnt be upset if i was attacked by a jello bomb.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ May 9 2006, 06:07 PM)
    A Mandy! We're almost one and the same! I was named after the song.

my name is amanda too! yaayy! amanda's unite!

welcome to the boards, jellobomb.
  • ... slightly bored and severely confused...
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ May 10 2006, 01:05 PM)
    ... slightly bored and severely confused...

he steadied his rifle with the target in the center and became famous on that day in November.

I'm about to pass out from sheer exhaustion. It's actually really interesting to find myself walking and then totally forget where I am/where I'm going.

It's a The Decemberists kind of day I think (yesterday was Simon and Garfunkel).
  • QUOTE (Jellobomb @ May 9 2006, 03:04 PM)
    also my name is Mandy - hello

hello mandy... do you go to med school?!? tongue.gif
  • me: oww my leg hurts
    fel: how?
    me: i dunno the whole leg feel wierd
    fel: oh my, you have flesh eating disease
    me: ahh!
    fel: now you have psycosomatic flesh eating disease
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 9 2006, 05:27 PM)
    Wow cool! I know Maplewood! I've been there a few times. It's a nice town. How did you get into the Ok Go lads?

a combination of two things, i saw them when they were opening at a rufus concert in nyc(well technically my friend recorded it and i saw it because i was grounded) and i thought they were cool, then i kind of forgot about them. then someone on the rufus board brought them up again recently, like a month ago and i checked out their music and i really liked it. my friend gave me the first record and i bought the second one.
  • Just wait till you see them live, then you will fall madly in love. wink.gif
  • random: how the hell does a school average 5 As and one B+ into a 3.88 gpa?!
  • you must REBEL!

Random:
    http://www.canadajams.ca/video/2004_07_20_...s_stray/001.swf]
    PUT YOUR HANDS ON, PUT YOUR HANDS ON!!!

teh trews' guitarist will blow your mind... sorry if i posted this before...
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ May 10 2006, 06:24 PM)
    random: how the hell does a school average 5 As and one B+ into a 3.88 gpa?!

I would be pissed. Go after them and make sure it wasn't a mistake.
  • you know what? i totally forgot conan was in chicago yesterday and didn't watch! bah! I really wanted to see it too...
  • QUOTE (e 5170a @ May 9 2006, 02:08 PM)
    haha since i didn't know where to put it or if there had been another topic about it...or whatever...i just want to say how much i am enjoying the trinity's documentary of their okgo road trip. biggrin.gif you guys are hilarious and totally living my (and prolly tons of other boardies') fantasy of having an okgo road trip.

soo...yaaayyy!!! and hope you guys are having tons of fun...and keep us updated a lot smile.gif

You know what would be more fun?? IF I WERE WITH KARLEIGH AND KIKKY AND NOT DOING MY FINALS IN MA! *pout*

Could you hear me when they called me while they were recording? I felt like I wasn't talking loud enough, haha.

Also, you should have heard the two of them driving up to the venue for the Austin show. Here's my LJ account of it. Craziness.

QUOTE (Jellobomb @ May 9 2006, 04:04 PM)
    hello everyone,
    i'm from New Jersey, North Jersey too i guess, Maplewood.

also my name is Mandy - hello

Hi Mandy! I'm such a bad Jersey girl, I don't even know where Maplewood is, hahaha. I'm from the Lebanon/Clinton area, out in Hunterdon county.
  • I'm writing a poem for my creative writing class.

the subject is "Torn between two ages"

and I got no ideas whatsoever, other than the age being sixth grade and being not a kid but not a teen either.

this'll take me a while...
  • I KILL YOU SCUM!!!

(I'm not mad, I just felt like being random) wacko.gif
  • Someone, take me to the question mark.
  • It really bugged me how Locke was prancing around moving planes and climbing ladders despite the fact he was on crutches thirty seconds earlier.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ May 10 2006, 08:06 PM)
    It really bugged me how Locke was prancing around moving planes and climbing ladders despite the fact he was on crutches thirty seconds earlier.

Ah, I shall see. It's on right now. I am shocked and yet oddly pleased that Ana Lucia is dead! Love that opening where Hurley's girlfriend looks dead and then suddenly coughs out blood.

Where is the question mark, mixtape? I know you must show me. I will head butt you if you do not show me the question mark.

I found a rad question mark for you.
  • .....what's with the question marks???