In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• THAT'S THE THING, IIIIII DIDN'T GET IT!

I hate my friend for working at a movie theatre. dry.gif
  • oh my... I'm so jealous of your friend.
    If you've jumped on the bandwagon of ironically liking Snakes on a Plane, enjoy the teaser poster to discuss in the coffeehouse. To create it, artists cleverly added wings to the poster for Viper Dildos IV.

Bahahahaa.
  • hahahaha

http://www.snakesonablog.com/2006/04/24/1255/

these ones are pretty funny as well
  • Haha, I so wish I could've seen this..

(yeah, um, obviously I don't get much accomplished when I "stay home to catch up on schoolwork")
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ May 4 2006, 02:57 PM)
    Haha, I so wish I could've seen this..

(yeah, um, obviously I don't get much accomplished when I "stay home to catch up on schoolwork")

Wow, Canada is all fancy with those new fangled LED updates, see how it backfired? That's why us americans stick with laminated paper signs, they can be replaced and fixed a lot easier. Also, they don't need to be hacked, all you need is a sharpie.
  • today is a monumental day, for today i pumped gas for the first time, at the age of 22... despite the fact that i've had my drivers license since i was 16 and have owned my own car for about a month and a half now, today was the first time i ever needed to get my own gas... hahah...
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ May 4 2006, 11:34 AM)
    I'm eating at the computer in the library... which is against the rules... I feel like a rebel.

You go girl! Stick it to da man!

QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ May 4 2006, 02:33 PM)
    today is a monumental day, for today i pumped gas for the first time, at the age of 22... despite the fact that i've had my drivers license since i was 16 and have owned my own car for about a month and a half now, today was the first time i ever needed to get my own gas... hahah...

When I moved from NJ to AZ, I was like "wha...you mean, you're going to make me pump my own gas? That is so beneath me, someone who works at this gas station is supposed to do it! Hello!? What do you do here all day? Stop hiding in your cushy little store and pump my gas...NOW!"
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ May 4 2006, 06:53 PM)

^^^ wow, what fun, lol!
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ May 5 2006, 01:53 AM)

so. addicitve.

oh, and http://www.popularfront.com/snowdays/
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ May 4 2006, 08:21 PM)

omg. i am keeping this website for when it is 120 degrees here. this will cool me down!
  • I actually play that a lot when I have snowdays. It's so cool because they NEVER turn out ugly.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ May 4 2006, 08:29 PM)
    I actually play that a lot when I have snowdays. It's so cool because they NEVER turn out ugly.

thats the beauty of a snowflake. they are never ugly. ever. no matter how uncreative you are. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ May 4 2006, 08:35 PM)
    thats the beauty of a snowflake. they are never ugly. ever. no matter how uncreative you are. smile.gif

awww that was poetic!
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ May 4 2006, 11:23 PM)
    awww that was poetic!

I'm telling you, she's a poet. She just refuses to accept that fact
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ May 4 2006, 09:53 PM)

This brings me back to the day of Kid Pix, man, do I miss Kid Pix. I used to use the rainbow paint bucket on EVERYTHING. The best version was on the old Macs we had back in kindergarten, the same one with "Where In The World Is Carmen San Diego" and Claris Works (how come everyone made greeting cards for their moms on computer day?). If I had a time machine, I'd go back to kindergarten and hang out. Those were the days.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ May 4 2006, 11:38 PM)
    If I had a time machine, I'd go back to kindergarten and hang out. Those were the days.

Oh yeah. And Carmen San Diego also had a really good tv show on pbs too.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ May 4 2006, 11:38 PM)
    This brings me back to the day of Kid Pix, man, do I miss Kid Pix. I used to use the rainbow paint bucket on EVERYTHING. The best version was on the old Macs we had back in kindergarten, the same one with "Where In The World Is Carmen San Diego" and Claris Works (how come everyone made greeting cards for their moms on computer day?). If I had a time machine, I'd go back to kindergarten and hang out. Those were the days.

WOAH I actually remember those!!
  • Oh man, remember the stamp sets???? Dude, hours of fun.