In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ May 7 2006, 04:37 AM)
    everytime i see that band name, i always read derby as darby, haha...

It should be changed!

They're an alright band in terms of music (not bad by any means, but I haven't listened to enough to decide what I actually think. I heard them for the first time ever tonight, and the acoustice were awful), but the guys in it were absolutely adorable. The bassist Jason was my favorite, though the ;ead singer Kenny came in a close second for giving me a "trophy" for our foosball victory ('twas a plastic cup that he tried to make into a gtrophy, failed, and gave it to me).
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ May 6 2006, 11:43 PM)
    the guys in it were absolutely adorable. The bassist Jason was my favorite, though the ;ead singer Kenny came in a close second for giving me a "trophy" for our foosball victory ('twas a plastic cup that he tried to make into a gtrophy, failed, and gave it to me).

haha, awww...
  • I know I won't have an awesometastic summer, But I'm excited. I feel good actually for the first time in a long while. hmm and I unload feelings on this board. Sorry.

comic bood day was ok.

going to see a Fall out boy concert on Saturday. don't judge me. Its free.

but no actual out of town vacation this year... that will semi-suck, but I'll have lots of stuff to keep me excited and happy.
  • Today, there was a fire in the woods behind my house. 'Twas frightening.

Then, I realized how far it was and that it meant no damage to our house. Then I called 911. 'Twas cool.

Then I sat in the woods watching the fire burn until the firemen came and put it out. 'Twas magnificent in a terrifying way.
  • Every year they say Tucson could be taken out by a fire. It's quite sad. Stupid desert.
  • Awww. This is my first real experience with a forest fire as I'm in New England and we're as damp as... a really damp place.

All the trees are, "I DON'T BURN BITCH. I'M DECIDUOUS."
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ May 8 2006, 05:50 PM)
    Awww. This is my first real experience with a forest fire as I'm in New England and we're as damp as... a really damp place.

All the trees are, "I DON'T BURN BITCH. I'M DECIDUOUS."

I ENVY YOU
    All our trees are.. dry... Hmmm..
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ May 9 2006, 12:57 AM)
    I ENVY YOU
    All our trees are.. dry... Hmmm..

Don't envy. They're pretty sometimes, but they're all bitches. Every single one of them.

OK, that's a lie. They're pretty cool and fun to climb (I practically lived outside during the summer as a kid pretending to be an intense mountain hiker with a walking stick trudging through the woods and bringing back "Indian arrowheads" (i.e. just plain ol' rocks).)

Totally unrelated kid memory: I remember being so excited the day I was allowed to ride my bike in the street all by myself. I was in elementary school and my mom finally gave in to my whining and let me cross the street to my kind neighbor's driveway. I thought I was the coolest human being alive, being able to go from one side of the street to the other all by myself. I gloated for at least a week to my friends who were still confied to their driveways. I was not a modest child.
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Aug 24 2005, 01:17 AM)
    This topic is if you want to say random stuff. Yeah I am bored and have nothing better to do, except watch fraiser. Which is weird, his son is goth now and I am bit confused/frightened. blink.gif

this isn't so random i guess because it's in response to your link but i can't understand a word the lead singer of The Redwalls is saying, ever. but i like their music anyway.
  • QUOTE (Jellobomb @ May 8 2006, 07:37 PM)
    this isn't so random i guess because it's in response to your link but i can't understand a word the lead singer of The Redwalls is saying, ever. but i like their music anyway.

Jellobomb, hello newbie. biggrin.gif I never introduced myself, and this is a nice random place to do it. Tee hee. Well, I am Tempe, aka Krose. You're from Jersey? May I ask what part? I am from Morristown in North Jersey. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 8 2006, 11:11 PM)
    Jellobomb, hello newbie. biggrin.gif I never introduced myself, and this is a nice random place to do it. Tee hee. Well, I am Tempe, aka Krose. You're from Jersey? May I ask what part? I am from Morristown in North Jersey. smile.gif

WAIT WHAT SOMEONE ELSE IS FROM JERSEY WHERE???
  • Lol, unless Jellobomb means someplace in England, I couldn't help but notice that Jellobomb is from "Jersey." Ah, due to time zone differences, we will have to wait for Jellobomb's response. Oh, but wait, Jedi_grrlie, you're on East coast time too. Bah now I'm just confused!
  • Goodness gracious me, girl, how did you get to 1,300+ posts?
  • Woah, I didn't even notice. I'm gaining on you. Quick, jedi_grrlie, start posting lots and lots of letters in the alphabet and random numbers! I am not worthy to be in your league of postings. You are the Jedi master!
  • haha since i didn't know where to put it or if there had been another topic about it...or whatever...i just want to say how much i am enjoying the trinity's documentary of their okgo road trip. biggrin.gif you guys are hilarious and totally living my (and prolly tons of other boardies') fantasy of having an okgo road trip.

soo...yaaayyy!!! and hope you guys are having tons of fun...and keep us updated a lot smile.gif

and because i just found out about these coolio new smileys...here's a random ninja: ph34r.gif !
  • hello everyone,
    i'm from New Jersey, North Jersey too i guess, Maplewood.

also my name is Mandy - hello
  • Hey Mandy! Welcome!
  • QUOTE (Jellobomb @ May 9 2006, 01:04 PM)
    hello everyone,

Wow cool! I know Maplewood! I've been there a few times. It's a nice town. How did you get into the Ok Go lads?
  • [off topic, but, if "Random" isn't the place for it, then where is?]

Why I love my guyfriend Mike: He knows I'm into OK Go [I made him play A Million Ways on his radio show thing]. So, he finds out they're playing in NY State soon and offers to go with me. I don't even know how much he likes them.

Honestly, I'm baking him brownies for this.

Anyway, welcome to the boards Jellobomb! (I know this welcome is a bit late but, hey, better late than never, hm?)
  • QUOTE (Jellobomb @ May 9 2006, 01:04 PM)
    hello everyone,

A Mandy! We're almost one and the same! I was named after the song.