In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Well maybe I'm a little bit slow, or just consistently inconsistent...
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ May 5 2006, 02:42 PM)
    Well maybe I'm a little bit slow, or just consistently inconsistent...

Wha? Wait, do you not remember Kid Pix or are you just being random like the thread title says? If it's regarding Kid Pix, it might have been an American thing.
  • ooo you fail for not recognizing the hot hot heat lyric.

I kid I know I wouldn't of even gotten it, and I'm obsessed.

It was my attempt at being random...

TOMMOROW IS FREE COMIC BOOK DAY!

don't stone me... I only read comics on free comic book day.
  • Tomorrow is the first day of my road trip with Kikky. I'm frightened because I'm not all the way packed. EEP.
  • cookies taste good microwaved.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ May 5 2006, 04:14 PM)
    Wha? Wait, do you not remember Kid Pix or are you just being random like the thread title says? If it's regarding Kid Pix, it might have been an American thing.

Nah, I totally remember those.
  • the Death from above 1979 board has been down... and they were just starting not to hate me with a passion
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ May 5 2006, 05:21 PM)
    the Death from above 1979 board has been down... and they were just starting not to hate me with a passion

aww, how could anyone hate you?!?
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ May 5 2006, 06:29 PM)
    aww, how could anyone hate you?!?

mellow.gif that was sweet. thank you!

They do hate me I think. They are no way as nice as you guys!

Some have actually started to acknowledge my posts though...
  • I love this board, honestly. Even though we can get into some arguements once a while, you guys kind of feel like friends, and that makes me happy. biggrin.gif
  • I saw Cirque du Soleil's Corteo yesterday. It's my fourth Cirque show seen live (I'm lucky to get tickets). Honestly, it totally revived my obsession. It was beautiful and my friend and I were theatre geeking out over the lighting.

I think I might restart doing contortion.

Just so you understand how beautiful it was:
    This was the first acrobatic thing. The girls (I wanted their costumes so badly) would do aerial contortion and a spin off of aerial hoops on the chandeliers.

I can't even describe some of the acts. One of the guys who did teeterboard was one of the most attractive men I've ever seen in my life. Seriously, every single one of them is all muscle. It's insane how much they practice/perform.

I am such a cirque geek
  • cool!!! ^^ I've always wanted to go to a Cirque du Soleil show but haven't had the chance to and the tickets seem to cost a fortune for good seats... So I'm guessing that it was worth it?
  • also, this video is pretty cool! I want to know how they made this, does anyone know? I like the mid air stop scenes...

The Maccabees
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0QgGS5FK7w
  • QUOTE (oknow @ May 6 2006, 08:03 PM)
    also, this video is pretty cool! I want to know how they made this, does anyone know? I like the mid air stop scenes...

The Maccabees
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0QgGS5FK7w

weeee, what a cute video. How did they do that! I love the John Travolta-esque pointing
  • oh, I can't stop watching it now! I keep replaying it and finding different things that I like about it!
  • QUOTE (oknow @ May 6 2006, 08:18 PM)
    oh, I can't stop watching it now! I keep replaying it and finding different things that I like about it!

weeee, it's like "Where's Waldo." There's always a new detail to find. Does anyone remember when Where's Waldo had his own Saturday morning cartoon show?
    weeee, it's like "Where's Waldo." There's always a new detail to find. Does anyone remember when Where's Waldo had his own Saturday morning cartoon show?

hmm. I don't think i remember that one. was it short clips? but I do remember watching Pee Wee Herman's Playhouse everyday after school...
  • yes, yes. Best show ever. I love Pee Wee!
  • QUOTE (oknow @ May 7 2006, 02:39 AM)
    cool!!! ^^ I've always wanted to go to a Cirque du Soleil show but haven't had the chance to and the tickets seem to cost a fortune for good seats... So I'm guessing that it was worth it?

It is really expensive... but it is completely worth it.

I just came home from a Daphne Loves Derby concert. I think I may have just played foosball with the lead singer and bassist.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ May 6 2006, 11:33 PM)
    I just came home from a Daphne Loves Derby concert. I think I may have just played foosball with the lead singer and bassist.

everytime i see that band name, i always read derby as darby, haha...