In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Jack. I don't think Libby died, though. It's just too convenient that she had a blanket protecting her stomach, plus her storyline with Hurley is only beginning. I'm glad Ana's gone though.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ May 3 2006, 09:28 PM)
    Jack. I don't think Libby died, though. It's just too convenient that she had a blanket protecting her stomach, plus her storyline with Hurley is only beginning. I'm glad Ana's gone though.

Thanks darbs and mixtape. Lol, Jack of course. I'm very bad with names. My friend would get mad because for the longest time I'd say "the Asian guy," "the fat dude," "the baldy man," "the thief girl."

Yes, this same friend hated Anna Lucia just like you. When I saw Michael shoot her, it was wow! My jaw just dropped. What a turn! Everytime she'd show up on the screen, my friend would say, "die already! why doesn't somebody just kill you!" I dialed the phone right away even though it's 3 hours later by her and just had to tell her. She already saw it of course, but I just couldn't believe it!
  • I have not watched lost in.... AGES. I missed one week then one week turned into two then it just kept going until i have missed the whole season. lol i hate it.
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ May 3 2006, 09:36 PM)
    I have not watched lost in.... AGES. I missed one week then one week turned into two then it just kept going until i have missed the whole season. lol i hate it.

aww, that stinks. That's the bad thing about these types of shows that build episode upon episode. Maybe you could rent season one from Blockbuster or Hollywood video
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 3 2006, 11:54 PM)
    It takes all those words just to say "depressing"?

No, "boule de suif" roughly translates to "ball of fat." It's a French short story about a prostitute who sleeps with a Prussian soldier, just to get herself and her travel-mates out of being imprisoned, only to have them turn on her and treat her terribly. Very depressing.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 3 2006, 09:38 PM)
    aww, that stinks. That's the bad thing about these types of shows that build episode upon episode. Maybe you could rent season one from Blockbuster or Hollywood video

thats what I was planing on doing. I fell in love with Charlie. So I miss not seing his pretty face every week
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ May 3 2006, 09:47 PM)
    thats what I was planing on doing. I fell in love with Charlie. So I miss not seing his pretty face every week

He's even cuter as a little bitty hobbit. I love those hobbits!

(woo-hoo! I don't gotta be in school tomorrow till 10:30 as opposed to the usual 8 am! Being a Timpe Dentist has it's benefits)
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 3 2006, 09:50 PM)
    He's even cuter as a little bitty hobbit. I love those hobbits!

(woo-hoo! I don't gotta be in school tomorrow till 10:30 as opposed to the usual 8 am! Being a Timpe Dentist has it's benefits)

I wish I didnt have to go to school till 10:30.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ May 3 2006, 09:46 PM)
    No, "boule de suif" roughly translates to "ball of fat." It's a French short story about a prostitute who sleeps with a Prussian soldier, just to get herself and her travel-mates out of being imprisoned, only to have them turn on her and treat her terribly. Very depressing.

Ooooh, lol. I feel so dumb. Amazing that you're able to read a whole story in another language. That's so cool!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 3 2006, 09:51 PM)
    Ooooh, lol. I feel so dumb. Amazing that you're able to read a whole story in another language. That's so cool!

I had to read a book in french called Paurve Anne. I hated it. I dont really give a shit about Anne and her sad life. My *french* teacher is crazy, blink.gif
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ May 3 2006, 09:51 PM)
    I wish I didnt have to go to school till 10:30.

You can always come to school with me and watch me suture a sheep tongue.

Would you believe at the moment it's the first time I'm ever listening to a Death Cab for Cutie song? No, wait, it's the second time actually.

Charlie is my fav character too. They haven't shown a great deal of him this season. Oh, and b4 I knew his name I used to call him "the hobbit dude." I said to my friend "whoa, is that the hobbit dude?!" At the time, I didn't realize what a good career he had going in Hollywood.

QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ May 3 2006, 09:53 PM)
    I had to read a book in french called Paurve Anne. I hated it. I dont really give a shit about Anne and her sad life. My friend teacher is crazy, blink.gif

Lol, are there any french stories then that aren't sad?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 3 2006, 09:55 PM)
    You can always come to school with me and watch me suture a sheep tongue.

Would you believe at the moment it's the first time I'm ever listening to a Death Cab for Cutie song? No, wait, it's the second time actually.

Charlie is my fav character too. They haven't shown a great deal of him this season. Oh, and b4 I knew his name I used to call him "the hobbit dude." I said to my friend "whoa, is that the hobbit dude?!" At the time, I didn't realize what a good career he had going in Hollywood.
    Lol, are there any french stories then that aren't sad?

I ment french. But I am too lazy to edit it right now. tongue.gif
  • I love how Fall Out Boy music vids are like little movies in their own right.
  • One video I can not get over is the Morningwood video for "Nth Degree". I was amazed the first time I saw it. (Also I never know any new songs or videos because I refuse to listen to the radio or watch MTv so Im very sorry if I am a little behind on the times. unsure.gif )
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ May 3 2006, 10:01 PM)
    One video I can not get over is the Morningwood video for "Nth Degree". I was amazed the first time I saw it. (Also I never know any new songs or videos because I refuse to listen to the radio or watch MTv so Im very sorry if I am a little behind on the times. unsure.gif )

I'm pretty much the same way when it comes to radio and mtv. These videos just pop up when I'm listening to Yahoo music. That's the only way I find out any of this crazy stuff. Ooo, and you have ESP! I saw that Nth Degree video just b4 the Fall Out Boy one started.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 3 2006, 10:04 PM)
    I'm pretty much the same way when it comes to radio and mtv. These videos just pop up when I'm listening to Yahoo music. That's the only way I find out any of this crazy stuff. Ooo, and you have ESP! I saw that Nth Degree video just b4 the Fall Out Boy one started.

Lol. You caught me. I do have esp. If you find any good ones do share your treasure with us. I need to keep up with the times.
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ May 3 2006, 10:07 PM)
    Lol. You caught me. I do have esp. If you find any good ones do share your treasure with us. I need to keep up with the times.

Me too. Yahoo music is fun to play with. I end up liking the music vids better than the actual songs though.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 4 2006, 12:51 AM)

Haha, I've acted in French too. blink.gif That was incredibly difficult.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ May 3 2006, 10:32 PM)

Wow. Thats really cool to brag about though. biggrin.gif +2 points on the cool scale.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ May 3 2006, 10:32 PM)

Wow, that is way beyond my capacity. I can't even say "french bread" without it coming out in a jumble. French words, whether they be in English or in French, are just too hard for my little stupid tongue.