In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• I want to learn the dance in Don't Ask Me. I wonder who created it.
  • My socks are wet. *pout*
  • My pocket is wet... please don't ask... just accept it or you'll be sorry.
  • my brain is wet
  • Oh my Tempe. that made me laugh. Thank you so much.
  • AArgh...
    I hate the beach even m0re n0w...
    0k g0 is g0ing t0 Virginia this summer where my c0usens live and I c0uld very well g0 see them f0r the first time this summer
    [I kn0w, it's sad....] and my dad wants t0 g0 t0 the beach!!

WHAT THE CRAP IS WR0NG WITH HIM!!?
  • QUOTE (Scarlet Waffle @ May 2 2006, 08:42 PM)
    AArgh...
    I hate the beach even m0re n0w...
    0k g0 is g0ing t0 Virginia this summer where my c0usens live and I c0uld very well g0 see them f0r the first time this summer
    [I kn0w, it's sad....] and my dad wants t0 g0 t0 the beach!!

WHAT THE CRAP IS WR0NG WITH HIM!!?

I might be going to that show....my friend got tickets and invited me along. I'm very tempted, but I've never stayed alone with a guy before and I think he might like me or something. blink.gif I don't know whether to be sketched out or not.
  • http://www.flickr.com/photos/melissalovess...57594123794187/

my doodles... i did... while on the commute... this last school year...
  • you should get into the tatoo business.
  • I think thats a good idea... but I'm easliy peterbed by the idea that my mistakes would last for life... also I don't really have a steady hand...
  • I've been thinking about getting a tattoo lately. I don't know if I'm ever going to, and if I decide to, I'll probably wait until the end of college or something. But I've been toying with the idea.

Also, I need to lose 7 pounds so I can go get my navel piercing redone.
  • im getting the spot right below theback of my neck pierced and im getting a star on the back of each shoulder

im gona have to wait a while tho
  • I want a star just below the small of my back.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ May 2 2006, 05:38 PM)
    Oh my Tempe. that made me laugh. Thank you so much.

Lol, aww, glad I could make you smile! biggrin.gif
    OORBS's myspace page is in the production stages. If you want to post any cute stories or pics, post them over at the roach broach thread and we'll be sure to include them somehow. (We all know how very talented you are, agentnumone. Don't deny it.) Every boardie is going to be mentioned in someway on OORBS's space.

Anyway, back to studying for me! Dang, can't wait till tomorrow nite when the tests are done.
  • lol. I will neither deny or admit it. I'm drained... I'm going soon... but I will be creative and active in OORBS tommorow...
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ May 2 2006, 09:56 PM)
    I think thats a good idea... but I'm easliy peterbed by the idea that my mistakes would last for life... also I don't really have a steady hand...

I'm not absolutely sure about this, but I watch that show Inked sometimes and I've seen them make a stencil first or draw it on with special little washable markers, just so everybody's exactly sure what's going to be traced with the actual ink.
  • I love that show's rival, "Miami Ink" .... I've seen them do that... but I know I'd be a wreck trying to do that kind of thing... If I made a mistake I'd feel horrible
  • Haha, I wouldn't. I'd just be like "Uh, yeah, I thought that looked way better. It's artistic. Deal with it."
  • As stupid as it is, the fact that one of my guyfriends said he would be "so angry" when I left for college made me feel special.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ May 2 2006, 10:44 PM)
    As stupid as it is, the fact that one of my guyfriends said he would be "so angry" when I left for college made me feel special.

I proposed living in another house for my senior year of college, and my roomie got SO PISSED AT ME. So pissed. I got dirty looks all night. It made me feel upset yet loved at the same time.