In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• vinal players cost like a kidney to buy though

saddness

=(
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jul 27 2006, 02:30 PM)
    i want a vinal player to play my million ways vinal on

I'm mad at my dad, because he took our turntable down like, 2 days before I came downstairs wanting to listen to my new WAS record. And I don't know where he put it or how to hook it back up to our stereo. dry.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jul 27 2006, 07:35 PM)
    I'm mad at my dad, because he took our turntable down like, 2 days before I came downstairs wanting to listen to my new WAS record. And I don't know where he put it or how to hook it back up to our stereo. dry.gif

harshness

im listening to my all american rejects live vd....fun memorys

i want to be back in sennen, im all sad
  • I really want a portable one for Christmas, but I started using my Nanna's player at the farm when I was like three to play my Donald Duck records. Then she gave it to me, bwahaha.
  • I really want my own. And a tape player/recorder. So I can play/make mixtapes....

Speaking of mixtapes, I really want the "Mixtapes are forever" shirt from Backseat Kiss, but I have no dollars. sad.gif Literally. I'm so broke right now.
  • Aww, I want that one too. I hope you can eventually get it though, because you'll probably end up with a ton of free buttons and stickers.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jul 27 2006, 01:34 PM)
    vinal players cost like a kidney to buy though

uh, my record player only cost $80... it's got a cd player in it too, hehe...
  • ..wanna trade it for my kidney?
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jul 27 2006, 02:59 PM)
    uh, my record player only cost $80... it's got a cd player in it too, hehe...

Oooooooh.....

Hey, anybody know how to record stuff from vinyl onto CD? I know there's a way to do it, and I found a link to a site that told you how, except the link was posted on the FranzFerdinand.org forums, which, unfortunately due to the Drama Queen of a Webmaster they had, don't exist anymore.
  • IM GETTING A RECORD PLAYER and its red and fifties looking and has a cd player too.
    You have no clue how excited I am that I can now begin a vinyl collection
  • Most HILARIOUS Franz Ferdinand song ever:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/at7yhd
  • im offically the most posterest person on here

PRAISE ME
  • *Praises*

"Praise you" is definately a mega awesome song
  • With a video that is just slightly awesomer.
  • I fucking hate when my friends get pissed off about stuff that I write in my personal LJ. It bothers me enough that it's become less and less of a journal/what's going on in my life and more of an....I don't know, like I'm constantly presenting content for approval. And I've had to censor what I've said before, or filter stuff before, and I don't like doing it because it's my damn blog. I can say whatever the fuck I want to say on it. Suck it up and deal with it.

mad.gif
  • Holding friends' hands is so underappreciated.
  • Ummm. Some chick who left this weird message on my phone this morning just called back, and asked in a very crying voice, "Can I talk to Star?"

Um. I'm not Star.

I felt bad, 'cause she sounded really upset, but.....dude, wrong number.....didn't you get the hint when Damian's voice mail greeting kicked in and said "Katy doesn't want to talk to you"?

This is like some old lady who keeps calling my mom, wanting to speak to this guy Jim, and one time she got the voice mail and said, "Hi, Jim. I don't know when you changed your name to Kim...."

*facepalm*
  • My voicemail is tricky.

While sitting around, I decided to change it. My guyfriend grabbed the phone before I could leave a message and said, "you have reached 8...6...3....5...4...4...4...6.....7...[more random numbers]." It completely confused everyone who called... including my dad who ended up calling the phone company asking what had happened to his daughter's phone.

I still have it. It's still wonderful.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jul 28 2006, 01:51 PM)
    My voicemail is tricky.

While sitting around, I decided to change it. My guyfriend grabbed the phone before I could leave a message and said, "you have reached 8...6...3....5...4...4...4...6.....7...[more random numbers]." It completely confused everyone who called... including my dad who ended up calling the phone company asking what had happened to his daughter's phone.

I still have it. It's still wonderful.

HAHA. That's great.

My family has started expressing their frustration with my voicemail greeting. My mother has complained that it's really annoying to heear What's-His-Name being all "Katy doesn't want to talk to you, obviously" when she really needs to reach me. biggrin.gif

The lovely thing is, I recorded that greeting (and the message Trish left for me on my phone) onto my computer, so now, not only will I not lose them (unless my computer dies or something), but when I get back from France and get my phone back from my brother, I can rerecord said greeting onto my phone. biggrin.gif
  • *sulk* This girl that John Krasinski (Jim from The Office) is supposedly dating in real life just landed a role on the freaking show.