In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• ALSO:

http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/

ahahahahahahahahahaha. This is so awful, yet completely hilarious.
  • My history teacher this year had the BEST Hitler cat. It was aaaall white except for the mustache. She kept bringing it to school during our Holocaust unit and letting it just sit on her desk..
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jul 21 2006, 04:13 PM)
    My history teacher this year had the BEST Hitler cat. It was aaaall white except for the mustache. She kept bringing it to school during our Holocaust unit and letting it just sit on her desk..

AHAHAHAHA. Oh lord, that's awful.
  • PIZZA SHOULD NOT EVER TAKE AN HOUR AND A HALF TO GET HERE, YOU POOR EXCUSE FOR A PIZZA DELIVERER GUY.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jul 21 2006, 06:32 PM)
    PIZZA SHOULD NOT EVER TAKE AN HOUR AND A HALF TO GET HERE, YOU POOR EXCUSE FOR A PIZZA DELIVERER GUY.

Rage against the toaster....rage against the pizza delivery guy....anything else you're mad at??

wink.gif

Why is there so much severe weather in my area this summer...?
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jul 21 2006, 09:28 PM)
    Rage against the toaster....rage against the pizza delivery guy....anything else you're mad at??

wink.gif
    Why is there so much severe weather in my area this summer...?

My mom said there was a tornado in that storm that was blocking me from coming into NJ. SCARY.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jul 22 2006, 05:10 PM)
    My mom said there was a tornado in that storm that was blocking me from coming into NJ. SCARY.

Yeah, I think that tornado that touched down up by Tarrytown/Sleepy Hollow, NY, was the saem day you were coming up. We've had a LOT of crazy storms and severe weather, though we haven't had any tornadoes here....yet...apparently there was a warning a few days ago, and a few weeks ago, I turned on the Weather Channel to here them saying that the storm that was RIGHT OVERHEAD (I kid you not, they said my little dinky town's name on the Weather Channel) had some "mild rotation, so while not an immediate danger, a tornado may develop." For those of you who don't know, I have been fascinated by and TERRIFIED of tornadoes since I was like, 7. They're the reason I hate wind chimes so much. (Ever see the move Twister? Yeah. That's why. Now imagine me at like, age 10, watching that movie with my Grandmother in Florida, and turning off the movie to find the entire state highlighted in "tornado watch," and then having to hear the damn wind chimes outside the house all night. I was so scared.)

I was really dumb last night and decided to flip back and forth between a Storm Stories episode on a huge ass tornado and a Travel channel special on "America's Haunted Houses" (ghosts and hauntings being another thing that I'm fascinated by and kind of scared of), all during a thunderstorm. tongue.gif
  • Speaking of TV, last night I watched this show called Dirty Jobs on The Discovery Channel. I've never heard of Geo (pronounced goo-ee) Ducks, but they're one of the most popular sushis. It goes by another name when it's sushi, though, but I can't remember. They are soooooo grose looking.

• QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jul 22 2006, 06:51 PM)
    Speaking of TV, last night I watched this show called Dirty Jobs on The Discovery Channel. I've never heard of Geo (pronounced goo-ee) Ducks, but they're one of the most popular sushis. It goes by another name when it's sushi, though, but I can't remember. They are soooooo grose looking.

Ummm, I'm sharing my deep-seated childhood fears, and THAT'S what you come up with as a response???
  • I leave in Tornado Alley!!!! Who do you think is more frightened of them?????
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jul 23 2006, 12:14 AM)
    I leave in Tornado Alley!!!! Who do you think is more frightened of them?????

someone who lived there rather then "leave"ed there

me making a spelling joke?

HOW IRONIC
  • That is ironic, but you know what I meant.
  • i love tornados
    i was in one once.
    i loved it.
    it went right over our house.
    our little shelter thing is positioned so we can see out of a window. and it was friggin awesome.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jul 22 2006, 08:09 PM)
    someone who lived there rather then "leave"ed there
    me making a spelling joke?
    HOW IRONIC

Haha, I called her on the same thing over the phone. biggrin.gif

Ummm. I really hate stupid, rabid, teenybopper fangirls. Just saying.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jul 22 2006, 08:39 PM)
    Ummm. I really hate stupid, rabid, teenybopper fangirls. Just saying.

Karma, just think, KARMA.
  • *irritation!*

Also, I think I may have scratched my Lashes CD, 'cause "Wanna Girl" was skipping today, and that's one of my favourites. tongue.gif
  • WEIRD. As I read this, I was listening to "Wanna Girl" by The Lashes. Have you ripped it to your computer yet? You could always burn another.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jul 24 2006, 12:44 AM)
    WEIRD. As I read this, I was listening to "Wanna Girl" by The Lashes. Have you ripped it to your computer yet? You could always burn another.

Yes, I have, but that's not the point. tongue.gif
  • Ugh, I don't think I want to make 3000 posts. Maybe I should just get to 2999 and then delete my identity and live in infamy.
  • Maybe I'll just start a utopian commune.