In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• I think it's just waiting by the stage door for actors to come out. Kind of like how we do with OK Go..?
  • You mean there aren't like body guards around or security that get mad if you hang around the stage door?
    [/quote]

I love the glockenspiel/rockenspiel bit at the top! biggrin.gif
  • thats cute ^^
  • LOL laugh.gif laugh.gif

Have you seen the commercial where the Fruit of the Loom fruit are making a music video? It starts out this sappy thing with a little boy looking at his father out the window, and then you see the apple playing guitar and singing the song that's playing; then there's a shot of someone by a clothesline and the apple sings, "You can't overlove your underwear" (I believe that's the sweeping chorus); and then at the end all the fruits are watching a playback of the "video" and one of them says something like, "There sure is a lot of Apple," and someone asks where their steel guitar solo went.

Anyway, it completely cracked me up.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jul 16 2006, 01:07 AM)
    You mean there aren't like body guards around or security that get mad if you hang around the stage door?

It's a generally accepted practice. The actors usually come out by the stage door and greet the fans, then leave by a more secluded route. It's exactly like meeting a band after the performance. I highly recommend doing so. Most of the time, the actors are really jaded to the entire signing experience, but occasionally an actor spends time with the fans (like Lucie Arnez. She was wonderful when it came to taking pictures with people).

QUOTE (sherib @ Jul 16 2006, 01:44 AM)
    I love the glockenspiel/rockenspiel bit at the top! biggrin.gif

Hahaha. Yeah, I figured someone would notice that. I was trying to explain to my friend about said instrument. She asked how to spell it and, since I am a rather unfortunately bad speller, that's what happened. biggrin.gif
  • backround noise at my house:

Put it at 34!!!!

whats there?

MIAMI INNNNNNK!

miami ink?

MIAMI INNNNNNNNNNK!

oh.

48!

I don't like 48!

I rather you watch 6 then.

*extreme quiet for 5 seconds*

who took the hair tie from the table?!

mmm rare summer at home sunday moments.
  • I hate the concept of reality television

but I sometimes make a bowl of popcorn, turn on an especially bad reality tv show, and giggle to my little heart's content.

I should be working.
  • h-o-t spells hot, and it is, its actually 30/31 over here in previously wet ol' engerland!! (thats in degrees c i don't know about farenheit)
  • Bug bites and calluses: badges of summer
  • Damn yeah about the sodding bug bites.

its gonna be 37 in central on wednesday. I'm so not looking forward to it. But the office I started working in has air con (as well as an incredible view over the whole of London) so it doesn't really matter hehe smile.gif

Sod getting the tube home tho!
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jul 17 2006, 04:20 PM)

Yeah, taking the subway this week in NYC kinda' sucked a bunch, especially when we had to walk underground from Port Authority to the Times Square station. tongue.gif

Also, Siren Music Fest = lotsa' fun. I would just like to declare my love for British bands and the skinny British boys who make up said bands.

Also also, Karleigh is a great concert going partner, especially when she threatens to pull the obnoxious mosher's hair- and then actually does it....
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jul 17 2006, 09:20 PM)
    Damn yeah about the sodding bug bites.

its gonna be 37 in central on wednesday. I'm so not looking forward to it. But the office I started working in has air con (as well as an incredible view over the whole of London) so it doesn't really matter hehe smile.gif

god it'll be like a gig but without the music, sweaty and crampt!!!
  • Hey i saw okgo's comercial for jc penny ^^
    i was like I KNOW THAT SONG
    then i realized it was okgo and i freaked out.
    not sure why lol
  • "love of mine, someday you will die..."
  • whats that from?
  • Death cab for cutie, "I will follow you into the dark" biggrin.gif it cuts deep
  • oh god i love them ^^
  • that is my favourite song by DCFC by far.... next is "the sound of settling" (sp?)
  • i couldnt pick a favourite

right now im listening to alot alot alot of bright eyes.
    i feel so much better when i hear them