In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Penelope @ Jul 6 2006, 03:09 PM)
    Remember, OKGO Damian is a junior...it's probably from his brainiac father, who is a bigwig in transportation. That's my guess anyway.

Oooooh, point...I thought it said "Damian J. Kulash, Jr." but it doesn't....
  • In Florida, I went on the Test Track ride (which was hilarious since there were 5 of us and we had an extra seat, so a girl from Scotland sat in the back with us. We talked to her [and probably frightened her with our collective mania and overexcitement] and convinced her to do the "rock on" fingers when the picture was taken on the ride. She did. It was amazing).

After, there was a room full of cars and blasting music. As we were walking through, I realized they were balsting Do What You Want. We all started singing along to ourselves, not realizing that every other member of our group was doing the exact same thing. Oh Disney.
  • disney is rad. sounds like you had an awesome time!

and also someone on the dfa boards is named art vandelay! man i wish i was that clever and named myself that!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jul 6 2006, 05:01 AM)
    Overly religious people can be really strange. They act repressed, but in fact are overly sexual. I think the repression kind of messes with their heads.

Thats sooooooo true. I was brought up really really religiously. I don't act repressed tho. I like sex. In a healthy manner. With my boyfriend. So thats not wrong. Hahaha....

Didn't really have to share that with you guys but you know, reading what you wrote made me laugh lots.

Also, Doctor Who just ended and it made me cry. Bastards *shakes fist*
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jul 8 2006, 11:38 AM)
    disney is rad. sounds like you had an awesome time!

and also someone on the dfa boards is named art vandelay! man i wish i was that clever and named myself that!

No, no changing that agentnumone screen name! It's awesome.

Ok so I thought I was really hungry till I just read about Jen and her sexual excapades. j/k laugh.gif

Dr. Who, come back! Davy Jones needs your advice. He wants to become a pirate instead of a monkee
  • Epcot is built on a foundation of lies.

While in Epcot, my friends and I hung out in the Morocco portion of the world.. thing. We ended up talking to this one guy and we were asking him about Morocco (since the people from every area come from the land they represent. The people in "Norway" are from Norway, the people in "Mexico," from Mexico, &c.). We asked him how to pronounce his name and he had to stop and think for a second. Obviously cued by our confused looks, he explained that Disney gives the people from each country names different from their actual.

THEY GAVE THEM NEW NAMES SO THEY SEEMED MORE "ETHNIC." WHAT THE HELL DISNEY?!
  • Haha I'm glad you guys ignored what I wrote, was thinking I was gonna have to write a 'sorry i killed the thread' post hehe
  • ^^Ever since Disney bought the ABC tv channel, I feel like they have become evil, too inflated for their own good.

But, I do love my Little Mermaid and Belle. Did you get to see them? My friend has a really cool pic of herself standing next to Jafar.
  • I have a great photo of me and my friends with captain hook. I'm gonna find it now and post it biggrin.gif
  • Oh happiness! My sister brought with her my fav box of rainbow cookies from a grocery store that is only in NJ. Ah! I haven't eaten these delightful cookies in almost 3 years! And she brought me a piece of real authentic east coast pizza from back home!
  • Awww thats cute biggrin.gif

And I decided against the Capt Hook photo. I had braces and was doing the whole 'cant smile with my mouth open thing' and yeah, i look like i have an enormous chin haha. Also, anything to take a photo of it is being rubbish so yeah.
  • ^^Aww, shucks! Sounds like a great pic. But I know what you mean. I want no one to see pics of me as an adolescent. I was chubby and had unruly, Richard Simmons-esque, hair. I'll never forgive the haircutter who gave me that hairstyle!
  • Haha some of them don't look too bad, but most of the photos from my youth I despise. From like 14-16, most photos of me were just, bleugh, terrible. Even tho those photos were from when I was 18, I think I was just disagreeing with France hahaha.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jul 8 2006, 11:36 PM)
    Haha some of them don't look too bad, but most of the photos from my youth I despise. From like 14-16, most photos of me were just, bleugh, terrible. Even tho those photos were from when I was 18, I think I was just disagreeing with France hahaha.

i look terrible in about 99% of the pictures taken at secondary school from 11 till the age i am now, like team photos, etc. but ones with friends have got better still wo't publish them tho!

I hate dicing onions, your hands smell for days!
  • I hate most all pictures of me.

It's especially bad because my mother went through a scrapbooking phase during my awkward years as a child. So, I feel obligated ot look at her "work" while trying to supress the urge to rip out every single photo of me.
  • i knwo what you mean, i have just left school and a few of my close friends have put pictures of people on their leavers books, some one even said to me, why is it that you always have your mouth open in your pictures? i was like, erm, do i, most of the time they're taken we're out somewhere and i'm already half drunk!
  • I'm going to a video shoot for Pilate (Pilot Speed)'s new single "Ambulance" It should be rad!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jul 9 2006, 08:36 AM)
    I'm going to a video shoot for Pilate (Pilot Speed)'s new single "Ambulance" It should be rad!

^^ You are infinitely cool. You and fel should cause a scene. Then maybe it would get filmed and end up in the vid! Make lots of ambulence sounds and bring flashing lights...or wear flashing clothes or...I guess I really don't have a point here. Have fun and take lots of pics.
  • i had 2 hours sleep last night it was a mates 18th, and now, well, i'm bluddy k-nackared!!!!
  • I'm at my first day of work in a hedge funds place. I have one of those amazing three-screen computers and my own phone line. I'm being super quiet and shy (my "office Amy" facade, if you will, versus just "Amy" or "manic Amy").

Still, the guy next to me is frickin' hilarious.

This is going to be an amazing internship. biggrin.gif