In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• The shoot was extremely tireing but fun also. the extras were suposed to be like water flowing on the band of something. so we got to abuse the band mates. We were supossed to shove and push and elbow the main singer while he was tring to walk up and he would eventually get swept away. It was fun. It ended at 12:30 when we were promised it wouldn't go till 10:30. and oh ya, fel couldn't come (due to studying), i went with my two younger sisters.

I best be in atleast one shot, cause i worked my arse off to get infront of the camera. plus is elbowed the dude so hard that one time he punched me back. i was punched by Pilate! how rad is that!
    The shoot was extremely tireing but fun also. the extras were suposed to be like water flowing on the band of something. so we got to abuse the band mates. We were supossed to shove and push and elbow the main singer while he was tring to walk up and he would eventually get swept away. It was fun. It ended at 12:30 when we were promised it wouldn't go till 10:30. and oh ya, fel couldn't come (due to studying), i went with my two younger sisters.

I best be in atleast one shot, cause i worked my arse off to get infront of the camera. plus is elbowed the dude so hard that one time he punched me back. i was punched by Pilate! how rad is that!

what was this for may I ask? Sounds like fun! woo hoo! yes!! you elbowed a guy for a spot! who's pilate? Like the workout pilates???
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Jul 10 2006, 07:08 PM)
    what was this for may I ask? Sounds like fun! woo hoo! yes!! you elbowed a guy for a spot! who's pilate? Like the workout pilates???

http://www.pilate.com/
  • and now I know...yesss. and knowing is half the battle...double yesss.
  • Puppies are kind of awesome

edit: I realized i love it when people play with my hair/when people let me play with their hair. Am I the only one?
  • ^puppies ARE awesome.

Today is 7-11's 79th Birthday. Go to your nearby 7-11 to get your FREE Slurpee! Yay!
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Jul 12 2006, 12:36 AM)
    ^puppies ARE awesome.

Today is 7-11's 79th Birthday. Go to your nearby 7-11 to get your FREE Slurpee! Yay!

My friend when to 10 7-11s yesterday to claim free slurpees.

When he informed me on this fact, I just sat there is slurpee stupefaction. I don't know how he stomached 10...

I think he's a robot.
  • So earlier i made some noddy muffins hahaha.

and i ate one.

and i'm super hyper and damn i cant stop giggling!

oh, and this is annoying cos I want to get up early and have a constructive day....
  • im in a bad mood cause i cant find a certain picture, taken way back when. but it doesnt matter really, im getting bootleg dvds of naruto tomorow. shhhh, dont tell the fuzz.
  • the fuzz has been informed...

I like "i fought the war" mstrkrft remix but hate the original... i think that makes me a bad person.

and the song reminds me of "i fought the law"...
  • uh oh. the fuzz has molded and spread to another infection. i also like the mstrkrft version better! oh no!
  • Why where I work is awesome:
    This is the end of my first work in my new big girl job. I was sitting at my desk area and two of the guys come in with a huge bag of inflated balls from across the street. Soccer balls, tiny bouncy balls, footballs, et al. Suddenly, the whole office (which consists of, right now, about 10-15 people) just erupted into a massive ball-throwing party. It was absolutely wonderful. I, despite my rather horrendous sports skills (there's a reason I'm into theatre), managed to participate a tad.

I especially loved how every time one of the balls hit the ceiling, a copy machine/fax machine/printer/computer, or person, the whole office just erupted with waves of laughter.

Sometimes I'm just lucky with jobs.

Roll call time:
    What was the best experience of your summer so far?
  • Honestly?

Other than getting to see my boyfriend on monday/tuesday PROPERLY for the first time since like the end of may, probably realising that one of the friends I made last September is probably one of the most incredible people I've ever met and getting to have a lot of fun with her. yeah. My summers been pretty slow so far.

But on monday I'm starting a 2 week placement in a bank in central so I'm quite looking forward to spending awkward rush hours with strangers, and probably walking in loads of parks after being really bored. Yeah. I love london.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jul 14 2006, 08:02 PM)
    But on monday I'm starting a 2 week placement in a bank in central so I'm quite looking forward to spending awkward rush hours with strangers, and probably walking in loads of parks after being really bored. Yeah. I love london.

Best of luck with that!
  • http://www4.islanddefjam.com/media/killers...nstrumental.m4a

i can't stop listening to this.... ummm killers....
  • Kimya Dawson's "Hold my Hand" is honestly the most heartbreaking song i have ever heard in my entire life. It's brought me to the verge of tears. I'm jsut trying not to cry because I'm at work.

Honestly, if you haven't listened to Kimya, do it now. My guyfriend game me Hidden Vagenda and it changed my life. I wasn't too fond of it at first (Kimya has... well... an "interesting" voice). However, the lyrics are soulwarping and beautiful.

Listen to Kimya Dawson.

Start with Hidden Vagenda (specifically the songs "I Will Never Forget," "Blue Like Nevermind," and "Angels and Seagulls") then move on to "I'm Sorry that Sometimes I'm Mean."

It's wonderful. I will whore her music out as much as I can. I've made friends listen to it while lying backstage, sharing one pair of headphones. It's best that way. It's music to whisper and scream to.
  • hmmmm... i'll give Kimya Dawson a try!

A couple nites ago I just bought a gallon of Blue Bell Natural Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. I opened it, ate a little, then my dad decided to eat some too. while he was eating it, he found a TOENAIL!!! blink.gif It was NASTY!!! Now, I don't want to eat the rest of the gallon but there's a ton left! What should we do?!! And I want to know which factory worker at Blue Bell is cutting their toenails into the vats of ice cream!!!!! really!!! I wonder what else they've been doing, who knows, the pecans and pralines could actually be big chunks of boogers!!!
  • Throw it out, call them and ask for money?
  • On Thursday, my friend called and asked if I wanted to see a musical the next day. Since I love spontaneous excursions, I agreed. We went to see Dirty Rotten Scoundrels because Norbert Leo Butz (our mutual hero) is leaving the show Sunday. Honestly, I've been in love with the man ever since I heard the cast recording for The Last 5 Years (an amazing, yet rather unknown, musical).

So, we wedged ourselves up in the mezzanine, prepared for a night of theatre.

It was better than I could have ever hoped. Since he's leaving this weekend, Norbert was more over-the-top than usual (i.e. trying to make the rest of the cast laugh).

After, we stagedoored and, after getting some help with various stagehands for my crossword, I ended up getting the signatures of Sherrie Rene Scott (who was also in the Last 5 years and is one of the cutest people alive), Jonathan Price, Lucie Arnez, and Norbert Leo Butz (I honestly could barely talk).

• QUOTE (oknow @ Jul 14 2006, 05:17 PM)
    hmmmm... i'll give Kimya Dawson a try!

A couple nites ago I just bought a gallon of Blue Bell Natural Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. I opened it, ate a little, then my dad decided to eat some too. while he was eating it, he found a TOENAIL!!! blink.gif It was NASTY!!! Now, I don't want to eat the rest of the gallon but there's a ton left! What should we do?!! And I want to know which factory worker at Blue Bell is cutting their toenails into the vats of ice cream!!!!! really!!! I wonder what else they've been doing, who knows, the pecans and pralines could actually be big chunks of boogers!!!

*Barfing* You are kidding!!! Please be? That's nuts! That's crazy, ewwww. Speeww. You should write them a nasty letter.

QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jul 15 2006, 09:39 AM)
    On Thursday, my friend called and asked if I wanted to see a musical the next day. Since I love spontaneous excursions, I agreed. We went to see Dirty Rotten Scoundrels because Norbert Leo Butz (our mutual hero) is leaving the show Sunday. Honestly, I've been in love with the man ever since I heard the cast recording for The Last 5 Years (an amazing, yet rather unknown, musical).

So, we wedged ourselves up in the mezzanine, prepared for a night of theatre.

It was better than I could have ever hoped. Since he's leaving this weekend, Norbert was more over-the-top than usual (i.e. trying to make the rest of the cast laugh).

After, we stagedoored and, after getting some help with various stagehands for my crossword, I ended up getting the signatures of Sherrie Rene Scott (who was also in the Last 5 years and is one of the cutest people alive), Jonathan Price, Lucie Arnez, and Norbert Leo Butz (I honestly could barely talk).

Tonetoile, you always have the coolest adventures! What is stagedooring? I wanna try it!