In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• aDashasgkdfgglmfbkkkkqqq!1~

LOOK WHO'S JOINING THE CAST OF LOST!

*passes out*
  • like oh em gee , its a random wet dude!

gah I should be studying.

I can't concentrate. I'm still high off JFK.... I need Jesse ritalin.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jul 25 2006, 03:34 PM)
    aDashasgkdfgglmfbkkkkqqq!1~

LOOK WHO'S JOINING THE CAST OF LOST!

*passes out*

The yellow frog is joining the cast of Lost?

Anybody know how the fuck to do CSS, 'cause my pals decided to change a bunch of stuff and now I don't know how in the hell to edit anything, and neither of them seem to be online right now..... dry.gif

Also, I fucking hate this dance that I have to do for Saturday. It's fucking boring, and my mom is hogging the whole damn dance doing God-knows-what made up moves, and I'm pissed because I'm the one who's wanted to dance to the song for the longest time and she came in like the freaking dance dictator and took it over.

Also, I broke my fucking diet and ate half a box of granola.

I'm in a really fucking bad mood right now. mad.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jul 25 2006, 09:49 PM)
    The yellow frog is joining the cast of Lost?

AND this sassy Brazilian guy!

• QUOTE (mixtape @ Jul 25 2006, 10:05 PM)
    AND this sassy Brazilian guy!

Oooooh. Ele e muito...er...hot. Eu nao sei como dizer "hot" em portugues.
  • I think i left my brain on the plane...
    and I haven't been on a plane since I was 4.
  • I had a tea party in the park with a friend I haven't seen in a while.

We wore sun dresses

and had lemoade in teacups instead of tea

and worked on a crossword puzzle as we tried not to spill lemonade on the blanket.

Man, I was soooo in love with him when I was ten...
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jul 26 2006, 06:05 PM)

Man, I was soooo in love with him when I was ten...

I admit, I snarffed when I first heard this.

Oh Lance Bass, how you fooled our prepubescent heart into thinking you liked the vag.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jul 26 2006, 01:24 PM)
    Oh Lance Bass, how you fooled our prepubescent heart into thinking you liked the vag.

laugh.gif
  • i think i always thought he was gay...
  • I can name a few other boy band members who are gay . . . or so I think.

But . . . I love RENT. Lance wasn't in that. Chris Kirkpatrick was. Why? And why did he play Mark in the Broadway version?

But . . . I love RENT . . . still. wub.gif smile.gif
  • It's funny, when I my mom told be Lance Bass was gay, I immediately said to her, "Well now maybe Tim will admit he is." She replied, "Tim??? It's time for Damian to!" To which I replied, "Damian is married." She said, not missing a beat, "Uh huh, suuuuure."

I <3 my mommy wub.gif
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jul 25 2006, 07:46 PM)
    I think i left my brain on the plane...
    and I haven't been on a plane since I was 4.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    Mel, where do you come up with these hillarious things?

QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jul 26 2006, 07:05 AM)
    I had a tea party in the park with a friend I haven't seen in a while.

We wore sun dresses

and had lemoade in teacups instead of tea

and worked on a crossword puzzle as we tried not to spill lemonade on the blanket.

I wish I could've been there! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jul 25 2006, 06:49 PM)
    Also, I fucking hate this dance that I have to do for Saturday. It's fucking boring, and my mom is hogging the whole damn dance doing God-knows-what made up moves, and I'm pissed because I'm the one who's wanted to dance to the song for the longest time and she came in like the freaking dance dictator and took it over.

Aww, sounds like something my mom would definitely do, taking over. Gots to love the mommies, but still, there are times where they go nuts controlling things. What kind of dance is it? Is it some sort of traditional folk dance? (Ha ha, all of the sudden, I'm picturing that your Greek or something)

QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jul 25 2006, 08:51 AM)
    the new killers song is the sex

Ooo! What song is it? Me likes the Killers a lot even though they never answered my request to become their friend on myspace.

Ok, done replying like a whore. Hi mixtape, darbie, and hellolover86 too! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jul 27 2006, 09:32 AM)
    laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    Mel, where do you come up with these hillarious things?
    I wish I could've been there! biggrin.gif
    Aww, sounds like something my mom would definitely do, taking over. Gots to love the mommies, but still, there are times where they go nuts controlling things. What kind of dance is it? Is it some sort of traditional folk dance? (Ha ha, all of the sudden, I'm picturing that your Greek or something)
    Ooo! What song is it? Me likes the Killers a lot even though they never answered my request to become their friend on myspace.

Ok, done replying like a whore. Hi mixtape, darbie, and hellolover86 too! biggrin.gif

"when we were young"

random stuff:

im very pissed off with stupid custemers from work, and it takes alot to piss me off people..
  • Crap...

18 days left of summer vacation and I am going to another school this year. I am scared D:
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jul 27 2006, 04:32 AM)

I guess you could kind of call it folk dance....haha. I bellydance. Basically. I do American Tribal Style, which looks like this. (I don't have any vids of me or my troupe up right now, otherwise I'd send you those links.

Also, this vid explains the different styles of bellydance pretty well. Although the girl who talks about Tribal and Tribal Fusion, Rachel Brice, isn't......really Tribal. Like, she's a beautiful dancer and all and she looks Tribal. But the point of Tribal is that it isn't solo or duos- you're supposed to do it with three or more people.

Also also, I'm getting irritated by the fact that we're flat out choreographing everything....I wish we'd go back to doing improv, I hate it when everything is choreographed. tongue.gif
  • I just used a vinyl record player for the first time, how lame am I?
  • i want a vinal player to play my million ways vinal on
  • Bah! i want one so hard now. It sounds so awesome. I'm so lame.