In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Okay, kids.

I OFFICIALLY CANNOT WALK.

And I have at least a week before my doctor's appointment.

This is ridiculous. mad.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 4 2006, 01:05 AM)
    I don't understand some people either. It's strange what some people can get away with. And if you work in a field where you have to interact w/ a variety of people, seesh you meet a lot of crackpots!
    Yeah, I would have thought she'd have been shamed into having some sense by now ...
    QUOTE (e 5170a @ Nov 4 2006, 02:44 AM)
    today my friend (who i absolutely love, btw) said that she knew that i was really torn...and since ok go is my favorite band she's going to try to find someone else to go with her. wub.gif happy.gif
    Aw, I was kinda hoping something like that might happen! biggrin.gif It's great when you've got people who really understand the band thing.
    ...wow...talk about being completely insensitive. although i'm kinda impressed that she managed to find a stuffed animal stingray.
    Yeah, I wonder if she went to a zoo or something ... ?
    QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Nov 4 2006, 06:22 AM)
    Okay, kids.

I OFFICIALLY CANNOT WALK.
    Huh?!? What happened?
  • i would make a "shes been drinking to much and is leggless"

but i am above these things
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Nov 4 2006, 06:48 PM)
    i would make a "shes been drinking to much and is leggless"
    but i am above these things

Did you mean "she's been drinking too much and is legless" joke? And no, that's not it.

I've had this nasty little plantar's wart on my left foot since about August, and it's been bothering me FOREVER. but I only started doing something about it about mid-October. I saw one doctor, who was like, "It's only a callus! Go see a pediotrist!" I saw the pediotrist, who said, "That's a virus! That's out of my service! Go see this dermatologist!" I called the dermatologist, who was like, "I'm booked for like, forever! Hobble around some more and see me on the 13th!"

In the meantime, I CAN'T WALK. Like, hobbling around the house is painful.

I'm going to go to my director on Monday and be like, "PAIN. FIX. NOOOOOOOOOOW."

And I'm basically spending the weekend sitting on my bed. Painful little motherfucker. Seriously, if you ever get one of these things, DON'T BE LIKE ME and wait forever.
  • Yikes, that sucks.

I actually have had one that got big, but it wasn't painful to walk; I guess it was in the right place. But anyway, I went and got it burned out, and it was the most disgusting thing ever, because they take everything out till you're down to pure meat underneath. And then you have to put crap on it till it heals, so you have to actually look at it ... It didn't really hurt while it healed, thankfully; it was just GROSS, like an inch long and half inch across, too ...

And then when the area healed, the wart came back anyway.

Then I used over-the-counter stuff on it forever, and now I'm not even sure what's there. I'm pretty sure all the wartiness is gone and what I have left is just the tough callousy skin that grew in where they burned it out the first time.

Yeah, that was more than anyone needed to know ...
    Anyway, sorry, and I hope you can get the right medical person on the case soon!
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Nov 4 2006, 11:01 AM)
    Did you mean "she's been drinking too much and is legless" joke? And no, that's not it.

I've had this nasty little plantar's wart on my left foot since about August, and it's been bothering me FOREVER. but I only started doing something about it about mid-October. I saw one doctor, who was like, "It's only a callus! Go see a pediotrist!" I saw the pediotrist, who said, "That's a virus! That's out of my service! Go see this dermatologist!" I called the dermatologist, who was like, "I'm booked for like, forever! Hobble around some more and see me on the 13th!"

In the meantime, I CAN'T WALK. Like, hobbling around the house is painful.

I'm going to go to my director on Monday and be like, "PAIN. FIX. NOOOOOOOOOOW."

And I'm basically spending the weekend sitting on my bed. Painful little motherfucker. Seriously, if you ever get one of these things, DON'T BE LIKE ME and wait forever.

Aww, how poor little leggless jedi_grrlie! If I could write out a prescription for some powerful drugs, and have my teacher sign it without questions, I'd so send it over to Paris! I don't like seeing the queen jedi in pain, bleh.
  • My next door neighbors are having a party. I smell food. They're listening to the Macarena. You think Tempe should go crash it? I could bring some ok go music with me.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 4 2006, 05:58 PM)
    My next door neighbors are having a party. I smell food. They're listening to the Macarena. You think Tempe should go crash it? I could bring some ok go music with me.

I like how Tempe thinks. wink.gif
    If I was there, I'd totally do that.
  • QUOTE (rollo puzz @ Nov 4 2006, 07:00 PM)
    I like how Tempe thinks. wink.gif
    If I was there, I'd totally do that.

Ok, now they're listening to "Achy Breaky Heart" in Spanish! It sounds so cool like that!!! I'm so going over there. Aww, I want rollo puzz to come too.
  • sad.gif i wanna come..
    but im too tired to go all the way to tempe. unsure.gif

[edit:] p.s nighty night tempe!
  • nitey nite and sweet dreams to you and the twins biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 4 2006, 08:10 PM)
    Ok, now they're listening to "Achy Breaky Heart" in Spanish! It sounds so cool like that!!! I'm so going over there. Aww, I want rollo puzz to come too.

laugh.gif omg. back in, it had to be 3rd or 4th grade, i was so totally in love with billy ray cyrus, it was insane. which, if you knew me now, is extremely weird considering i generally can't stand country. it would be cook to hear it in spanish i would think though. lol
  • my random post for the day... I'm glad I found out who Mr.OK Go is... oh, and I'm looking forward to go to bed in a min, hehe...
  • shock!

the thinger next to me under my avatar... it says 'libertines fan'

i must never post again so it remains that way
  • Canadian Oreos > American Oreos

SorryAmerica, I'm with Canada on this one.

• QUOTE (tonetoile @ Nov 5 2006, 12:58 PM)
    Canadian Oreos > American Oreos
    SorryAmerica, I'm with Canada on this one.

Lol, what makes the Canadian ones better?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 5 2006, 08:01 PM)
    Lol, what makes the Canadian ones better?

Since Canada I guess has rules regarding what can go into their food, Canadian oreos have an ingredients list that's very very short, compared to the thimb-length American one. It actually has "Sugar" as the first ingredient versus "High Fructose Corn Syrup."

The scary thing about all oreos is that they're vegan. There is no dairy in them. Kind of makes you wonder about the frosting, eh?
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Nov 5 2006, 01:04 PM)
    Since Canada I guess has rules regarding what can go into their food, Canadian oreos have an ingredients list that's very very short, compared to the thimb-length American one. It actually has "Sugar" as the first ingredient versus "High Fructose Corn Syrup."

The scary thing about all oreos is that they're vegan. There is no dairy in them. Kind of makes you wonder about the frosting, eh?

Ewww, good question about the frosting then. If healthier does indeed taste better, I wonder how the new KFC healthier fried chicken will taste. I love that KFC. The Colonel is evil, he puts addictive chemicals in the chicken.
  • They cancelled the Rufus Wainwright & Family tour. I'm seriously bawling my eyes out right now, I feel like I've been kicked in the stomach. I had front row tickets and everything.
  • Yesterday i met Demetri martin. OH MY GOSH! it was insane. He gave us free tickets to his show... I NOW OFFICIALLY LOVE DEMETRI MARTIN MORE THAN EVER!

i got him to sign an over head transparancy for me and this is what he wrote on it...
    go to my myspace blog for more pictures and shiz...