In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• oh, cool. he loks exciting (?)

yeah... now that you say it, he's too skinny. and its the wrong guitar.

because I'm sad like that, I know exactly what guitar Paul has and what it looks like...and Dan, and Carlos' bass, and Sam's drums that he gets special from a guy on Cape Cod... oh, this makes me miss the days of my uber-Interpol-fandom.

I can't wait for them to start being active again, although I'm glad they're taking so long a break (and signing to a certain special major label, although I did like matador).
  • you're asking me to pretend I'm a shellfish! Fuck you, asshole!
  • lobster like you mean it!
  • http://blog.myspace.com/michaelshowalter

ok... but you have to do the rock lobster...
  • can i be a crab?
  • ROCK LOBSTER DAMNIT!
  • ^ okay, that definitely cheered me up

I love you all.
  • do you love lobsters? i dont sad.gif
  • shush youre a rock lobster in spirit.

you rock as well phantom
  • We were at the beach
    everybody had matching towels
    somebody went under the dock
    and there they saw a rock
    it's wasn't a rock!

IT WAS A ROCK LOBSTER!!!!
  • We were at a party
    His ear lobe fell in the deep
    Someone reached in and grabbed it
    It was A ROCK LOBSTERRRR!
  • i don't get it
  • Then Google it.
  • ok, hm... now i want chocolate
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jan 7 2007, 02:15 AM)
    oh, cool. he loks exciting (?)

yeah... now that you say it, he's too skinny. and its the wrong guitar.

because I'm sad like that, I know exactly what guitar Paul has and what it looks like...and Dan, and Carlos' bass, and Sam's drums that he gets special from a guy on Cape Cod... oh, this makes me miss the days of my uber-Interpol-fandom.

I can't wait for them to start being active again, although I'm glad they're taking so long a break (and signing to a certain special major label, although I did like matador).

HAHA yeah, leif is awesome. I'm an obssessed fan myself. and i dont think that paul would ever wear a plain white shirt like that. I can't wait either!!!! OMG!!!! I want the new cd now!!! Its supposed to be out this year, but who knows.
  • Let's play the "Cheer Katy Up" Game!

I'm back in Paris, with the prospects of a lot of work and of distancing myself from someone from whom I don't really want to distance myself but everyone's telling me I should do so, so I'm going to try. All this = not cheery Katy, who really just wants to go back and hang out with Jen some more.

So, have at it, kids! Make me smile! Please? sad.gif
  • I, um, made a bunch of kids on the JC jealous of you! I was telling them about you seeing them on a boat and they were in awe.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 7 2007, 10:22 PM)
    I, um, made a bunch of kids on the JC jealous of you! I was telling them about you seeing them on a boat and they were in awe.

HAHA, really? What thread was this in??
  • Third page of "the damned covers."
  • I'll bake you cookies, jedi_grrlie! tongue.gif