In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• So, I have a question. What is the difference between this forum and the juggling club forum? I've posted on that a couple of times, a really long time ago, but that was before the plethora of people joined because of OK Go's success.

I've just been more partial to this forum, apparently.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 7 2007, 03:07 PM)
    I've just been more partial to this forum, apparently.

I've always been more partial to this forum too. There's more intelligence and more mature fans who appreciate the lads for their music. But perhaps Lady Darbs or Pandy can shed some light on the two forums since they have been around the longest.

BTW, welcome back pandy! I hope you're feelilng better.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 7 2007, 10:10 PM)
    I've always been more partial to this forum too. There's more intelligence and more mature fans who appreciate the lads for their music. But perhaps Lady Darbs or Pandy can shed some light on the two forums since they have been around the longest.

BTW, welcome back pandy! I hope you're feelilng better.

im still not to great,

ive never posted on the JC, i signed up on there to get free stuff

this free stuff never came up in there shop
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 7 2007, 10:59 PM)
    I'll bake you cookies, jedi_grrlie! tongue.gif

Incidentally, you've reminded me that I need to go on a diet, haha.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 7 2007, 03:34 PM)
    Incidentally, you've reminded me that I need to go on a diet, haha.

Magic Tempe cookies don't make you fat. They're similar to magic brownies, maybe.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 7 2007, 11:36 PM)
    Magic Tempe cookies don't make you fat. They're similar to magic brownies, maybe.

HAHA. Magic brownies.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 7 2007, 03:44 PM)
    HAHA. Magic brownies.

Ah yes, magical brownies. Hardy brownies made from love by happy leprachans...or are they made from drugs...or are they made from leprecahns on drugs? Well, either way, I shall send them jedi_grrlie's way, leprecahn free.
  • ^^^ someones been using a little too much "magic"....

i kid....

I want brownies now
  • QUOTE (Tredmill Master @ Jan 7 2007, 12:50 PM)
    i don't get it

this is kinda late buttt...

Micheal showalter wrote a blog about his experiences with the B-52s song "rock lobster" its very hilarious
    http://blog.myspace.com/michaelshowalter

the song is also hilarious...

http://www.lobsterjam.com/assets/multimedi...ock_Lobster.mp3
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jan 8 2007, 01:22 AM)
    this is kinda late buttt...

Micheal showalter wrote a blog about his experiences with the B-52s song "rock lobster" its very hilarious
    http://blog.myspace.com/michaelshowalter

AHAHAHAH. I love that man SO MUCH. Whenever I'm upset, I curl up and watch Stella episodes on Youtube and drink lemonade.

I met Ken's friend Ben and we went to NYC to hang out for the day. Ben has amazing tattoos on his arms (I have total tattoo envy). We were walking through the MoMA (after all getting in for free due to charming of the ladies at the front desk), Ben was telling me stories about working in a gallery where he and Ken met. Suddenly, a guard pulled us aside. Thinking we were in trouble for something, I froze. The guard, a large and rather imposing-looking man, turns to Ben, smiles, and goes "THOSE TATTOOS ARE THE SHIT DAWG." Amazing.

Picture as proof as soon as Ken sends it.
  • LOL! I get tattoo envy as well. but i have a really low threashold for pain... so I don't think I'll ever get the confidence to get one...

speaking of large imposing gaurds and tattoos...

I saw this security guard that I always see when I'm downtown on The teevee yesterday! It was so wierd... like "I KNOW THAT GUY" then... "well not really... ... I'VE SEEN THAT GUY LIKE 5 TIMES AT RANDOM SHOWS"

he has a snake tattoo and a mullet.... and he always wears the red shirt thats part of his uniform. I've nicknamed him Snake. say hi to snake next time you're at a show downtown.
  • My friend Kevin and I went to his mother's antique/thrift store today in town, and I saw the best coat ever. I wish I had taken a photo of it, but it was green and it was home-made and kind of long and was done in the 60s . . . oh I loved it. Kevin's mom was going to give it to me for free because I helped out with the store! So I tried it on, and it fit perfectly everywhere. except the arm length. the sleeves were way too short, they ended at my elbows. WHY?!?!?!?!

I love that coat. sad.gif
  • Dirt crosswords > the regular type.

My roomies and I have been working on them for the past week. Yeah. We know how to party.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 8 2007, 09:34 PM)
    I'm lonely. sad.gif

I know the feeling. Sleeping by yourself? Not so much fun as sleeping next to someone.

Feel better darling. Lord knows you deserve it.
  • Maury Povich scares me
  • I haven't brushed my hair in over a week.
  • my stomach hurts.
  • WHY HAS NO ONE COMMENTED ON DAMIAN IN CHIMP FORM?!
  • ^^^^it was dumb. i didn't like it. sry sad.gif.

now im gassy.