Random Stuff

Comments

• I think its funny.

"that u love me and i love me" hehe
  • OMG las vegas in like one minute!!!

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • is that a joke or something?
  • Vinnie's just excited to see OK Go on TV, I think. laugh.gif
  • I'd probably be excited too if I actually had a TV to watch.
  • no t.v. that sucks..
    and i just saw them and it was awesome and im so happy
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Dec 22 2006, 02:35 AM)
    Scarlet Waffle, did I ever tell you that your random posts rock! tongue.gif They always make me giggle. Hurray for yummy waffles!

Thanks, dude. I'm all cool and junk now. It's kinda countered by the fact that my social studies teacher told me I was awesome today biggrin.gif
    She makes me giggle, too.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 12 2007, 08:31 PM)
    Aww, baby Jaded better have an internet connection. We need you and your vast knowledge of interesting items. You'll have such a good time in Chicago once you get settled in. You get to experience what Kulash calls: "that weird, sort of surreal excitement that you get when you move to a new city and don’t really know anything about it." And so many boardies will be nearby. What will you be studying?

I'll be studying photography and music business.

And the Kulash may have not been as nervous as I was, but I'm fucking nervous. And sad. And happy. And every other emotion possible. And quite honestly, I don't know how to handle any of it.

And I'm dumping my problems here . . . yikes.

But I know I'll be all right in a month or so . . . sad.gif

And I will have the internet. You guys will help to keep me sane for the first couple months.

And as for my immunizations . . . I've felt kind of sick all day and it feels like someone punched my left arm 5 times, and the right one 10 times. Ouch.

I'll stop whining now.
  • thats cool.
    i have funny teachers too.
    they think i spend all my time at concerts.
    stupid kids talk.
  • QUOTE (Tredmill Master @ Jan 12 2007, 08:23 PM)
    has anyone heard the song Kiss Me Son Of God?

i found it as a live performance of OK Go on limewire. it was dated 10/21/01

It's a cover of a They Might Be Giants song.
    I think I read somewhere that OK Go played that song when they were opening for TMBG.
  • QUOTE (e 5170a @ Jan 13 2007, 08:54 AM)
    It's a cover of a They Might Be Giants song.
    I think I read somewhere that OK Go played that song when they were opening for TMBG.

Yeah, they did, because TMBG weren't playing it themselves. Also, OK Go has this thing about opening with a cover from the band that they're opening for.
  • im going to turn sigs off

as there is far to many huge ones these days, and my screen just cant handle it all
  • i just changed mine its smaller now
  • Speaking of siggies, what do you all think of mine? Yeah, there's a thread for that, but no one is paying attention to it. (Infact if you want to comment on my siggie go to that thread then. I don't want to mess up this thread.) I just need some love as this is the first siggie I was able to make comfortably and in a few minutes, without banging my fists against the table. Now, off to go shopping til I'm dropping. Gosh, I love Saturdays.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 13 2007, 08:10 PM)
    Speaking of siggies, what do you all think of mine? Yeah, there's a thread for that, but no one is paying attention to it. (Infact if you want to comment on my siggie go to that thread then. I don't want to mess up this thread.) I just need some love as this is the first siggie I was able to make comfortably and in a few minutes, without banging my fists against the table. Now, off to go shopping til I'm dropping. Gosh, I love Saturdays.

your sig was great if i rember it right

but everyones was just getting to much of a clusterfuck

and its all much neater and loads quicker now!
  • i know what you mean. my connection get sick of them all too.
  • well its easy to turn off in your control pannel

just look under the board options
  • gahhhh! that blows my mind!
  • hmmmm...
    i just ate this weird sandwich thingy.
    its like a roll....
    hmmm...
    it was surprisingly good.
    i read a really good/nasty book.
    its by charles bukowski.
    hes a bit of a perve i think.
    i dont know why im starting a new sentence on a new line.
    interesting.
    sandwich.