In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• good luck with the date

valentines is coming up again soon, no doubt ill be single again for it!
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jan 17 2007, 11:33 AM)
    I have a date tonight and I'm a little nervous. I think I would rather move to Chicago with Jaded. biggrin.gif

Hahaha, that would be exciting! It would definitely ease the moving situation.

And good luck with your date. I hope it goes well.

Awww . . . you can be my valentine, Andy.
  • aww, thanks jade

but the last however many years ive shunned valentines as a "stupid holiday for stupid people" this of course is out of me being single and bitter
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jan 17 2007, 05:33 PM)
    I have a date tonight and I'm a little nervous. I think I would rather move to Chicago with Jaded. biggrin.gif

Bah, everybody's getting dates!

I've had certifiably the worst. day. ever. in. my. entire. life. today.

I just fucking want to throw up right now. I'm such a mess, it's beyond fucking comprehension.
  • dude i hate valentine's day.. or as i refer to it, "single's awareness day"
    it just makes me even more lonely than i already am.
    whatever sad.gif
    and i hope u feel better jedi_grrlie...
  • Good luck with the date smile.gif

What's the matter, jedi_grrlie?

The only reason I like Valentines' day is because that's when they start selling cinnamon hearts... they're my favourite~ wub.gif
  • I just go about Valentine's day as any other day. It's kind of a Hallmark holiday, I think.

And I have to agree with Jim Gaffigan on this, the candy sucks. "Here's a Tum's with 'Hug Me' written on it."

I hope you feel better, Katy. smile.gif
  • ive all but given up on doing romantic jestures on valentines day, ive tried twise and the both failed so hard i think they caught fire

then kicked me in the groin

so it will be awile before i can forgive valentines day...
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 17 2007, 01:37 PM)
    but the last however many years ive shunned valentines as a "stupid holiday for stupid people" this of course is out of me being single and bitter

Oh, that's me regardless if I am single. For the past five years I had a boyfriend on Valentine's Day and I never wanted to leave the house. I hate V-day, with or without boy. It is basically a trick holiday. Roses and candies and cards and flowers. Not that those things are bad, but getting all of them on one day, just for the hell of it? (eyeroll)

Maybe we should start a boardies Valentine's Day thread. I'll send some of you things that are better than red and pink gifts. biggrin.gif
  • I can't tell whether I've taken too much ibuprofen and like, my stomach is bleeding, or if I'm just having really bad cramps.

I'm a little concerned right now. tongue.gif

(That's only part of the reason today's been crap.)
  • Good luck w/ the date, T.Dogg. I'm the worst dater ever. I've had many a crackpot come after the Tempe. But you'll definitely have fun. Don't go skiing, rock climbing, or hot air ballooning!

Poor dear, jedi-grrlie, you need some rest. sad.gif
  • ive complained so much about this, but u know what???? im going to complain again.
    its f-in cold here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    like my ass is freezing offf. los angeles should ever be this cold.
    and its sad cuz its like 50 degrees farenheit, which i know is nothing for most of u who live in the snow, but i dont have a heater. nothing, just lots and lots of blankets. i dont even wanna get up in the morning (but when do i ever laugh.gif )
    ok, enough complaining.
  • Yeah, it's 50 degrees up here in San Francisco. I kind of hate the fact that I was born and raised here because I can never live anywhere else. It's always too hot or too cold. I have to stay between 60-70 degrees or else I'll die.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Jan 18 2007, 02:05 AM)
    Yeah, it's 50 degrees up here in San Francisco. I kind of hate the fact that I was born and raised here because I can never live anywhere else. It's always too hot or too cold. I have to stay between 60-70 degrees or else I'll die.

HAHAHAHA
    Yeah.

I found this website: http://www.awesomestart.com/

don't know if u guys had heard about it, but u can customize ur own home page.
    they have a ok go theme, and it looks pretty awesome.

here's mine:
    http://www.awesomestart.com/strokes/
  • Oh dear God! Kenmore has this new commercial w/ several clowns emerging from a washing machine. I'll never be able to go near a washing machine or dishwasher again!Someone hold me! *Shivering, shivering*
  • You're complaining because it's 50 degrees?!

I would kill for 50 degrees. it's like 25 degrees here. When I drove to the library today I almost didn't want to use my hands to hold the steering wheel because it was so cold and my hands were numb. But then I would have died . . .
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 18 2007, 04:54 AM)
    You're complaining because it's 50 degrees?!

I would kill for 50 degrees. it's like 25 degrees here. When I drove to the library today I almost didn't want to use my hands to hold the steering wheel because it was so cold and my hands were numb. But then I would have died . . .

hahaha
    I know, but its California, it should never ever be 50 degrees here.
  • and it should never be below 0 here.

but I can understand how you're all cold. You're not used to the temperature.

still . . . I would kill for 50 degrees.
  • dude vinca15 you are so right.. im at UCSD right now cuz i go to school here but i was talkin to my dad earlier and apparently it like snowed in malibu or something crazy like that!! this winter has been CRAZY COLD... going into the like upper 20s and low 30s late at night.. gosh this is like blasphemous! haha... what area do u live in?
  • It snowed down there? San Francisco never gets snow. One time last year, it hailed and everyone was so excited because we never get hail either. Everyone was outside and playing with the hail like it was snow.

It's 40 degrees right now, but it doesn't feel that bad. I'm okay with cold weather. It's really hot weather that I can't stand, which isn't good because I might be going to college down south.