In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• hahaha
    i love chicken....
    i want some sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jan 19 2007, 08:15 PM)
    hahaha
    i love chicken....
    i want some sad.gif

You can't love chicken because it's already married to me, silly.

Thanks for offering, Tempe. smile.gif
  • hahaha

i like u

i probably already told u this, but i say it so much that i dont remember

anyways...chicken = best thing ever!
  • *passes Vinnie and Courtney some honey crispy chicken wings*

(can't find a pic, but they're Banquet frozen chicken wings w/ a crunch sweet honey bbq crust) laugh.gif
  • laugh.gif

well, thanks tempe, those were mighty fine chicken wings!
  • Yum! Thanks, Tempe...those were...finger-lickin' good.

P.S. My name's not Courtney, by the way. It's Jennifer.

P.P.S. Just kidding, it is Courtney.
  • Random thoughts GO!

I want to spend as much time in University as possible. I love sucking up useless information.

I bought a book the other day on genetic mutation and it is soo good. Dicephaly is my favourritttttee.

You can all point and yell "NERRRRD" now. laugh.gif
  • ^^^^ NERD!!!!
    not really....no ok go fan can ever be a nerd. we're a special, awesome breed. superior to others, but not really...

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jan 20 2007, 02:28 AM)
    Yum! Thanks, Tempe...those were...finger-lickin' good.

P.S. My name's not Courtney, by the way. It's Jennifer.

P.P.S. Just kidding, it is Courtney.

hahahaha

i love u courtney
  • No, no, that's not nerdy! That's awesome.

Actually, two-ish years ago, when I was 11 or twelve, I would have phases of obsession with a certain historical era and buy loads of books on each period. The first was the Tudors, the second was the Renaissance and the last was the Romanovs.

As you can see I've moved on to bands...but this is not a phase. I will love OK Go forever.

And I have an idea about creating this website where everyone just submits all the OK Go "junk" they've made that they want to share and everyone can happily use them as icons or what have they (grammar?).

hahahaha

i love u courtney

Aww...I love you too...haha.

Oh Oh oh! And today, in Biology, we were making babies (long story) and guess what I name him! TIM! I wanted to name him Damian, but I already named my teddy that....haha.
  • Haha, you girls crack me up. So scientifically minded you all are.

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jan 19 2007, 07:53 PM)
    Oh Oh oh! And today, in Biology, we were making babies (long story) and guess what I name him! TIM! I wanted to name him Damian, but I already named my teddy that....haha.

Reminds me of a project in school I once had to do where I had to marry a classmate, and we had to share every excrutiating detail of our married lives to the teacher in an 8-10 page paper.
  • We are a special, awesome breed indeed... we may not be superior to everyone else but we definitely have finer taste in music.

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif I LOVE the Renaissance. It was so...classy? I can't think of the word. But it's awesome. Maybe that's the word. Either way, I lovvveeee it. It all started in my 9th grade year art class...which was two years ago? Yeah, two.

I love the Victorian Era too. It spawned within me a great love for tea and old-lady-esque wallpaper patterns...like paisley, those weird floral pattern, I like those. OK Go only drives this obsession further. dry.gif

Like a huge OK Go graphic stash type thing? You should do that! I'd submit stuff.

Babies?!? I want to make babies...
    Erm that came out wrong. huh.gif
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Jan 19 2007, 09:09 PM)
    Like a huge OK Go graphic stash type thing? You should do that! I'd submit stuff.

Those eras are so awesome I might want to step out of my boundaries and say that they are gangsta. huh.gif

But I don't think I'll be able to keep up with all the website making affairs.

Don't worry, there's more that's "wronger" than "I want to make babies." My best friend is my "husband". She's a nice girl.
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Jan 19 2007, 08:09 PM)

laugh.gif Indeed.

...I have 7 ex-husbands in several states. No babies though.ph34r.gif
  • Hey, Tempe, did you know your birthday is two days before mine? And, it's also QEII's birthday.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jan 19 2007, 08:16 PM)
    Hey, Tempe, did you know your birthday is two days before mine? And, it's also QEII's birthday.

Yey! I was a very difficult labor, or so my mom says. Lol. Happy Late Birthday to you! Awesome, some else knows it's QEII's birthday, I thought I was the only one. Any celebs share a birthday w/ you?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 20 2007, 03:15 AM)
    laugh.gif Indeed.

...I have 7 ex-husbands in several states. No babies though.ph34r.gif

HAHAHA

lovely

aww babies...little ppl, awww
    i have baby fever like monica
    but i dont want babies.

i have ben affleck's b-day, but i dont think that good cuz its i dont really like him.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 19 2007, 09:22 PM)
    Yey! I was a very difficult labor, or so my mom says. Lol. Happy Late Birthday to you! Awesome, some else knows it's QEII's birthday, I thought I was the only one. Any celebs share a birthday w/ you?

Hmm..not that I know of but our birthdays are around some very famous/royal/Hitleresque occurences.
  • Gangsta, huh? I'd say they were more of a pair of ghettofabulous-type eras.

I'd help you with it if you ever ended up getting it started. ;p I have some (note: some...not lots sleep.gif) experience with being a webmistress.

Ahaaahaa. I've had a fusband before. She random came up to me in the middle of p.e. and was like, "Will you marry me?" I said "Sure!" She was kind of flabbergasted for a minute. I don't think she was expecting a "yes". Now we're engaged. (But not really.) We have a nonexistant child named Adelaide.

When are your birthdays? Now? blink.gif
  • These last few pages are filled with the cutest new posters ever.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 20 2007, 03:30 AM)
    These last few pages are filled with the cutest new posters ever.

wait, that includes me!
    YAY!!!
    i make cute posts