In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 19 2007, 09:30 PM)
    These last few pages are filled with the cutest new posters ever.

Thank you. smile.gif

Tempe's birthday is Apirl 21st, mine Apirl 23rd.
  • okay i hate to digress from the baby topic but i just have to tell u guys about my crazy ok go dream last night.. i was gonna put this in a ok go dream thread but there were like 4 of em i didnt know which one to use sooo im gonna just stick it in here.. this is like one of the craziest dreams ive ever had and when i woke up i was so sad okay here:
    so first it started with me going to an ok go concert at my school (i guess because the last time i saw them they were doing a free show at my school) and so apparently you had to buy tickets and it was assigned seating and i got some reallly bad seats way at the top and it was wierd because at the very top it was like this huge floor with random folded seats here and there and stuff..
    so anyway ok go come out and start performing and all that and then all of a sudden some random professor comes and is like i need to lecture or something and so all the guys of ok go are like uhh okay so they leave the stage and the professor does her stuff and during this time i leave to go home to change because im cold or something but i dont go back to my dorm, i go back to home which is an hour and a half away...
    so then when i come back i somehow am able to sit somewhere else with better seats next to a bunch of my high school buddies that dont go to college with me but i guess are there.. so at this point ok go is already out so they're singing and all that and i tell my friend next to me that i wanna yell something because i always wanted to do that and she was like okay we'll yell something after they finish the song.. but i was scared that it was their last song because two other bands were playing after them (probably because i was thinking about the tour with snow patrol and silversun pickups or whatever) and i also try to go ask a security gaurd if theres a way to meet ok go after they're done but the security gaurd doesnt tell me anything.
    and then i dont know but something happens and its like the next day or something but they're performing that night?? and so im driving around trying to find parking but im also trying to figure out a way to get to where their tour buses are and stuff in hopes of meeting them.. so then i park in this wierd parking structure and im walking to this door that leads outside and there are three or four other students there and im like "are you guys trying to find ok go too" and they're like "shh be quiet" so we're going outside and theres this security gaurd there but at first he doesnt say anything so we're outside trying to see if we can find a tour bus or something but theres just like a this huge building thing that looks like how movie sets look from the outside (sort of like a barn type of thing with a giant door) and it has a number 4 on the huge door thing and we're like okay what do we do now so we talk to the security gaurd and hes just blabbing about random stuff and mentions the ping pong video and i dunno what else but then we leave..
    and then i dont know what happens again and somehow im like in a classroom with really long table (sort of like the ones in harry potter when they're eating) and we're taking a test or something.. and then it was like a dream within a dream thing because i remember thinking oh man this is so crazy i need to go tell all the boardies!
    okay phew that was my crazy dream and im so crushed that even in my dream i cant meet them!!! sad.gif
  • Awww, nice dream. I'm sorry you can't meet them. Neither can I. Don't worry, you will someday.

And di I mention this one dream where I became OK Go's fifth member or something? That's kind of weird because I can't even play an instrument, not even my voice! Well, actually, I am a rather skilled traingle player...cool.gif
  • well, that sux! i've been having the weirdest dreams too. They're like retarded.

in my first one i was at a party w/ 2 of my friends, well actually one friend and some guy i know (hes not really my friend). anyways, then the 3 of us leave and me 2 other friends (who were like bf and gf when we were small, 10-12 maybe?) are together, which is impossible cuz she lives in alabama. ok, so they're all touching each other and the guy has a rash so then shes like putting lotion on him. SO then im in this weird building and this guy (for those of u who went to the troubadour show and saw something for rockets, the drummer, remember? he was kind of hott...) well, he asks for my # and i run away cuz im scared and then he somehow gets it and calls me and my dad answers and i get in trouble. Yeah, that was it. Fucken WEIRD!

oh, and i had a dream where julian, oh julian my love, comes out to perform w/ the rest of the strokes and calls me fat. and they do this kind of nysnc routine.
  • Crazy, aren't we? wink.gif
  • Oh dear, it would appear that my shipment of "Girls Gone Wild" DVD is going to be late. The spam I received in my inbox told me this. What will I do in the meantime!?

Jedi_grrlie, are you feeling better today, BTW? unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 20 2007, 04:51 PM)
    Oh dear, it would appear that my shipment of "Girls Gone Wild" DVD is going to be late. The spam I received in my inbox told me this. What will I do in the meantime!?

Haha, also, apparently my ten million USD are waiting to be claimed if I just reply kindly to this Nigerian man who calls me "Sir," diligently including my Social Security Number! ohmy.gif I'll be back; when I return I will be rich and bring you each a whopping share! LOL
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 20 2007, 11:51 PM)
    Jedi_grrlie, are you feeling better today, BTW? unsure.gif

Eh. Hanging in there. Am tired from traipsing about the city with Amanda (aka Spongie) and her friends in the rain. tongue.gif Damn the rain.

Also, my wrist hurts, so I am going to stop typing now and get some sleep.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 20 2007, 04:42 PM)
    Eh. Hanging in there. Am tired from traipsing about the city with Amanda (aka Spongie) and her friends in the rain. tongue.gif Damn the rain.

Also, my wrist hurts, so I am going to stop typing now and get some sleep.

Spongie's there! Tell I say hi. It's cold here in AZ. Ah Paris in the rain sounds vaguely romantic. Is that city really so romantic? Have a nice rest.
  • Paris must be beautiful! smile.gif You lucky woman you.
  • OMFG i just had another dream. and there's always some kind of sexual tension in them. GOODNESS
  • oh man at least now i know im not the only one that has crazy dreams... seriously i dont think ive ever had a normal one haha... oh except for the time i dreamt i met coldplay in the business class lounge of the airport.. that was an awesome dream haha
  • ^^^hahaha well thats just AWESOME!!!

i thought i was telling my brother my dream using yahoo im and i accidentally clicked my friends name (who is in the dream) and i told her my dream, well at least the description i was giving my brother about HER and THE REST OF THE PPL FROM SCHOOL. But shes so nice, so i dont think that she'll get mad.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 19 2007, 10:30 PM)
    These last few pages are filled with the cutest new posters ever.
    Your view of 'cute' is very strange... tongue.gif

My dreams never involve sexual tension... however I am usually a waitress at a restaurant on a boat like those ones at amusement parks... the ones that swing back and forth reaaaally slowly. It's a huge fancy restaurant with chandeliers and the like. The tables slide when the boat swings and everyone has to chase their food. mellow.gif

Also, whenever I go on break from said job, I get off the boat and walk to the convention centre (which is just across the lawn from the swinging boat restaurant?) and everyone starts to spit almond shells over the deck railings because it's a tradition to harass the waitresses with saliva and projectile almonds as they go on break, I guess...?

Why I go to the convention centre for break in my dreams as a pretend waitress on a swinging boat restaurant is beyond me.

Did you know that LSD comes from some form of rye bread mould? I didn't... when I told my friend about that dream he asked me if I'd been eating a lot of rye bread lately and when I said "yeah," he said "LOL STONER."

But my rye bread isn't mouldy...
  • ^^ HAHA WEIRD!!!
  • hahaha oh gosh you guys are hilarious! hooray for crazy dreams! cool.gif <-- im really obsessed with this sunglasses smiley!
  • My dreams are always G rated. I suppose that's because I'm that kind of person...? huh.gif
  • Then does that mean im an R-rated person???? ohmy.gif
    thats not cool. dry.gif
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jan 21 2007, 01:31 PM)
    Then does that mean im an R-rated person???? ohmy.gif
    thats not cool. dry.gif

I wouldn't say R-rated...maybe Q-rated.

Okay, something actually random.

I hate homework. (Not that I have any to do.) I know, it's to sharpen your mind or what have you, but how many people actually remember what they do on homework? I mean, school would actually be okay if we could just go there 7 hours a day and not bring some of it home. mad.gif And this rank points system...arggh! I really want to go to an Ivy League school but unless I sell my life to school work (or so I think), it might not happen.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jan 21 2007, 07:52 PM)
    I wouldn't say R-rated...maybe Q-rated.

hahaha...what??? huh.gif

I hate homework. (Not that I have any to do.) I know, it's to sharpen your mind or what have you, but how many people actually remember what they do on homework? I mean, school would actually be okay if we could just go there 7 hours a day and not bring some of it home. mad.gif And this rank points system...arggh! I really want to go to an Ivy League school but unless I sell my life to school work (or so I think), it might not happen.

so true!
    i want to get into stanford (i dont even know if thats an ivy league school anymore) and i dont think its gonna happen sad.gif