In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• It snowed all last night and this morning. But yeah, no one cares to plow the roads.

All the school's in the district cancelled today, too.
  • It doesn't snow here. Well, it does for about two minutes almost once a year. But I don't think that counts.
  • ^^^^ur avatar pic or w/e its called is demon-like
    i dont like it very much
  • Well, it has snowed a couple of inches here. My roomies and I decided that, since we love to eat and prefer not to starve, we needed to go to the IGA down the street. Thinking that they deliver all the time, we were overjoyed to shop and not have to carry anything back thourgh the snow. However, once we got to the checkout line, we realized the delivery service has closed 1 hour before. So, I ended up speedwalking the 7 blocks or so back to the apartment to pick up our handy dandy grocery cart Leonard and a rolly cart so we could bring back our food.

The thing about Montreal is that they really don't pave the sidewalks too much... or the road. So, there are rather large snowdrifts (about 4-6 or so inches deep) at all the corners and slippery roads. We ended up pushing and shoving our way through the snow, much to the confusion of everyone on the street. We got stuck in a snowdrift and some guy on the corner came and helped us out. We said thanks and then he bagan babbling in French. Something about our arms.

We took on the snow. Now we can take on anything!

• snow is amazing

i wish i had some

in other news, my glasses cleaning cloth is dirty, what do i use to clean the cleaner!
  • ^^^ hahahaha

SUX
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jan 15 2007, 04:22 PM)
    ^^^^ur avatar pic or w/e its called is demon-like
    i dont like it very much

Lucky for you, I tend to change things like that pretty often. biggrin.gif

Also, I take requests. tongue.gif
  • YAY

hmm.. something sexy would be nice..just not like a demon
  • Sexy, but not like a demon. Got it. laugh.gif
  • hahaha

i like u
  • Aww. happy.gif Well you're not so bad yourself. tongue.gif
  • chkl
    yeah, im pretty awesome, chkl
  • Ok . . . So . . . I just found out that Albert Hammond Jr. is touring with Incubus. And they'll be in Chicago on Feb. 6, I think.

I really, really want to go . . . but there are tons of other Chicago shows in the next couple months I want to go to.

Damn it.

It's kind of overwhelming. Detroit barely has any good bands visiting, and now Chicago . . . wow.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 16 2007, 10:14 PM)
    Ok . . . So . . . I just found out that Albert Hammond Jr. is touring with Incubus. And they'll be in Chicago on Feb. 6, I think.

I really, really want to go . . . but there are tons of other Chicago shows in the next couple months I want to go to.

Damn it.

It's kind of overwhelming. Detroit barely has any good bands visiting, and now Chicago . . . wow.

well, that really sucks and awesome at the same time. none of the bands I like are touring soon. albert will be here soon, but my mom said that i couldn't go to anymore concerts sad.gif, which really sucks!!!!
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Jan 16 2007, 03:14 PM)
    Ok . . . So . . . I just found out that Albert Hammond Jr. is touring with Incubus. And they'll be in Chicago on Feb. 6, I think.

Damn it.

Aww, you're in THE city now. (NYC blah, LA meh). But Chicago is artsy and the people are great fun. Have you moved there yet or are you just planning your adventures?
  • Here is an e-mail I received from the Dean of my school:

"You have been invited to a mandatory Chat & Chew with the senior students
    this Friday. They are extremely excited to share their experiences; the good, the bad, and the ugly."

....um ok, so how can I be invited to something that's mandatory?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 17 2007, 02:27 AM)
    Aww, you're in THE city now. (NYC blah, LA meh). But Chicago is artsy and the people are great fun. Have you moved there yet or are you just planning your adventures?

Hey, LA is awesome!!! mad.gif

Here is an e-mail I received from the Dean of my school:

"You have been invited to a mandatory Chat & Chew with the senior students
    this Friday. They are extremely excited to share their experiences; the good, the bad, and the ugly."

....um ok, so how can I be invited to something that's mandatory?

HAHAHAH
  • yea don't hate on LA tempe!! cool.gif we wear sunglasses all the time. haha don't ask.. its the random thread and i love that smiley.
  • So everyone wants to be Corey Hart in LA?

nevermind.

Um, but I'm moving to Chicago on Thursday. Wow, that's like 24 hours away almost.

But yeah, I'm planning adventures. smile.gif I was planning on camping at Tower Records for a week under the stairs, but the one on Wabash Ave. closed. Or so says my mom. So I'm really bummed about that.
  • I have a date tonight and I'm a little nervous. I think I would rather move to Chicago with Jaded. biggrin.gif