In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• I think my Zen is done. Completely. It won't even turn on, and I charged it last night. And the reset button isn't working.

And this isn't the perfect time for my Zen to not work.

I very well might cry. sad.gif

Probably not. But it's really sad . . . but luckily I backed up all of my music on my dad's PC.

I think I need to sleep . . .
  • Why am I still up and on the Internet?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 14 2007, 02:36 AM)
    Why am I still up and on the Internet?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

ditto.
    and supposedly I'm going running with my friend tomorrow morning. ha!
    that's soo not happening.
  • Um, so apparently Tally Hall did a cover of the Killers' "Smile Like You Mean It"?? How amazing is that??
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 14 2007, 01:09 PM)
    Um, so apparently Tally Hall did a cover of the Killers' "Smile Like You Mean It"?? How amazing is that??

well if you listend to the best radio show in the world then you would know this

tuesdays 1-3 (6-8pm for me) WHFR.fm
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 14 2007, 08:09 AM)
    Um, so apparently Tally Hall did a cover of the Killers' "Smile Like You Mean It"?? How amazing is that??
    Amazing indeed. ohmy.gif ...I think I like it better than the original song. Joe's voice is dreaaamy.
  • Rock kills kid
    its a good band.
    have a listen.
    they need more fans cuz they're not even touring.
    i want to see them sad.gif
    buy their cd.
  • The Sobe bottle cap told me I was beautiful wub.gif
  • i am very happy i have no school tomorrow. biggrin.gif
  • I'm very happy I have no school tomorrow(well, today, technically...) too! biggrin.gif

I love my Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest DVD to death. 0_o wub.gif
  • Haha, I don't have to go to school today. It's raining out, some of the busses are cancelled, I don't have my full license yet, and my mommy is a chicken. biggrin.gif Yayyy.
  • wait what?

is it really heavy rain?
  • Ohhh yea, it's raining hard. Like the massage function on those fancy showerheads.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jan 15 2007, 12:50 AM)
    Rock kills kid
    its a good band.
    have a listen.
    they need more fans cuz they're not even touring.
    i want to see them sad.gif
    buy their cd.

Yeah, they're pretty good. I saw them open for Morningwood with The Lashes. I wasn't even a foot away from the lead singer. Like, I couldn't use flash at all during their set 'cause it would have been all up in his business.

Actually, my favourite concert photo I've taken is of the lead singer of RKK:

It's not perfect, 'cause Jeff's face is all blurry, but I still think it's cool.

The rest of my pics from their set are crap, haha. In this case, I was too close to get a decent shot.
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Jan 15 2007, 01:02 PM)
    Ohhh yea, it's raining hard. Like the massage function on those fancy showerheads.

the what on fancy shower heads?

all i know of them is the various jokes that are made at there expence (kinky jokes)
  • There's a function on some of the fancy shower heads that makes it so the water comes out like a massage sorta thing... it's kind of painful. More painful than soothing, anyways. huh.gif I don't know how to explain it.

ohmy.gif It stopped raining; look at the trees outside my house...

• QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 15 2007, 04:33 PM)
    the what on fancy shower heads?
    all i know of them is the various jokes that are made at there expence (kinky jokes)

I'm sorry, are you heading back to last night's topic of conversation, after being all like, "EWWWWW"? wink.gif
  • fun trees!

QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 15 2007, 03:48 PM)
    I'm sorry, are you heading back to last night's topic of conversation, after being all like, "EWWWWW"? wink.gif

it was all ewww, it is all ewww and it will always be all ewww
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 15 2007, 03:23 PM)
    Yeah, they're pretty good. I saw them open for Morningwood with The Lashes. I wasn't even a foot away from the lead singer. Like, I couldn't use flash at all during their set 'cause it would have been all up in his business.

Actually, my favourite concert photo I've taken is of the lead singer of RKK:

It's not perfect, 'cause Jeff's face is all blurry, but I still think it's cool.

The rest of my pics from their set are crap, haha. In this case, I was too close to get a decent shot.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Well thats just f-in AWESOME!!! i like u.

I <3 Jeff ! ! !
  • It's all a-snow (it's been snowing since this morning) and none of the roads are plowed.

Still, even with tires spinning in snow drifts, the drivers and passengers of said cars look completely nonchalant, laughing and talking in their cars as the tires spin in vain.